[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My ex caused so much soul rape and abuse I don't know if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: images-209.jpg (20 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images-209.jpg
20 KB, 470x313
My ex caused so much soul rape and abuse I don't know if I'll ever be able to feel love again
>>
better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all
>>
>>28019046

Drink about it for a couple of years bro. Or just man the fuck up. Probably drink.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 633x758
>>28019046
>ex

Gtfo normalbitch you got what you asked for
>>
File: 1458423068500.jpg (24 KB, 317x432) Image search: [Google]
1458423068500.jpg
24 KB, 317x432
>>28019046
>my ex
haha fuck off
bwahh i had a relationship which is over now my life is so bad
>>
>>28019134
No its not, it cripplez you

>>28019208
I asked for a husband, not a sicko ex that abused me
>>
>>28019234
>a sicko ex that abused me
Pretty sure mine was worse
>>
>>28019220
Its worse than never having one
>>
File: 1457543926068.jpg (31 KB, 448x545) Image search: [Google]
1457543926068.jpg
31 KB, 448x545
>>28019252
No, it really isn't. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>28019247
Talk about it (nothings worse than mine unless its physical)
>>
>>28019258
Yes it is, you don't know what its like
>>
>>28019252
Stop being a whiny cunt
>>
File: 1461069626407.png (266 KB, 588x574) Image search: [Google]
1461069626407.png
266 KB, 588x574
>>28019350
NEITHER DO YOU YOU SILLY NORMALFAG
STOP BEING A LITTLE BITCH
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28019370
Why wouldn't he? He is the only one of the two of you who has experienced both. You've only experienced one side of it.

I was alone until I was 26, and I can tell you that never having loved anyone is a lot better than loving someone and having your heart broken. Much better. It hurts so much. I wish I could forget her, because I am always suffering.
>>
Shit up you stupid failed normie
>>
>>28019387
Nah mush, sounds to me like you just have a bad case of littlebitcheritis
>>
>>28019370
shut the fuck up and change your diaper frogposter little shit
ive been alone most of my life
till 27
then got a gf
and shit left me
i want my memories to be erased and be blissfully unaware
fuck off little shit
>>
>>28019415
>most of my life
>not all

Fucking normalfags I swear
>>
>>28019415
I will agree its better to of been abused and treated like shit and the whole time then chucked, then to of experienced being loved and losing it
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 960x817) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 960x817
NORMIE THREAD ALERT
>>
>>28019134
no its not, in my case it's been 5/6 months now and she's the only thing i think, during workouts , lessons, mma lessons, before sleep, in the morning etc it hurts like hell
>>
>>28019431
all 16years of your sorry existence?
>>
>>28019046
I know this feel.

She cucked me, dumped me, cut all contact with me (because I kept hurling abuse at her) and ended up committing suicide before I ever got to talk to her again.

She's the only person I've been close to. My family are basically strangers and treat me like they would an employee or something. I realize now that that closeness is all I've ever really wanted and the only thing that will make me happy, but at the same time I don't think I can open myself up to that sort of pain again.
>>
>>28019476
Being a failed normie is an objectively worse fate than being a robot. It's basically the same except you know all the blame for your situation lies with you.
>>
>>28019504
24, normie. Stop crying because you had a gf
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 720x576
>>28019478
DIE NORMIE bdjshsuagaga
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 790x593) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 790x593
>>28019532
You experienced happiness, a girls love...etc it's not because a fucking PART of your life is miserable means you are ROBOT

Fucking normie
>>
>>28019542
There are two people ITT, older than you, who have obviously experienced what you are going through now, and they are telling you it is worse. Why do you think you can argue against that? You're a stupid child who has never felt extreme emotional pain. My advice to you is to kill yourself before you do.
>>
>>28019571
not him I'm 27 and have never had a girlfriend and I say that's worse

i win the self-pity olympics, everyone of you hang your heads in shame and most of all feel sorry for me
>>
>>28019584
Well you obviously can't say which is worse since you haven't experienced both.
>>
>>28019571
That extreme pain that you fucking talk about is what we feel on daily basis to the point to getting used to it.

Because from you normie standpoint you already associate yourself to robots by having the most common "musfortune" among normies which is break up.

So stfu and accept the fact that you are a normie.

Associating yourself with robots is the most pathetic thing over seen
>>
>>28019598
i can and did
>>
>>28019570
>DavidCameron.jpg
>>
>>28019599
>That extreme pain that you fucking talk about is what we feel on daily basis to the point to getting used to it.
No, it is completely different from that, you idiot. Like I said, I met her when I was 26, and had never liked anyone before, and no one had liked me. They are two completely different sorts of pain, and the latter is much, much worse.
>>
>>28019478
that's good though that means you're broken

girl love broken guys.
>>
>>28019627
Let me make it simple for you faggot.

Imagine a man who got rich, used to the rich lifestyle. One day he lost all his money and became poorer than he was. Instead of finding a way of getting ahold of himself and try to get that rich lifestyle again, he goes to a disabled homeless center and say "I-I am like you guys! Eww why do we have potato for dinner!!!"
>>
>>28019687
false comparison
i was never rich, the other guy was never rich
we had ONE fucking girl who liked us, we found probably by some astronomical luck and then it ended

>be homeless
>find a million dollars
>get robbed
>be homeless again

im not like "you" guys because you are a limp wristed trashbag of whines, but i can certainly say you just wait till you get into our shoes, a few years anon and youll experience happiness, to be taken away shortly after

enjoy :^)
>>
>>28019687
Okay, but I spent 26 years in the same place as you, so I know what it is like, and then I left that place and now I'm back here telling you I wish I could switch places with you. because it's a lot worse than just being back at 0. It's more like, you have 10 fingers, and I grew 10 more fingers, and then had them all PAINFULLY CUT OFF MY HANDS THROUGH TORTURE AND THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

Your fingers are still intact.
>>
>>28019478

it's normal. Now fuck off somewhere, put on a Smiths record and masturbate thinking of her.
>>
>>28019570
ignorance is bliss. And a failed normie's life is every bit as miserable as a robot's life. That's the whole failed part. They know that they're not held back from being a normie by looks or height because they were once accepted by normies, but now their lives have fallen apart and they live like robots.
>>
>>28019046
This i will never understand. If your ex "caused so much soul rape and abuse", then surely you'll apperciate love MORE?
>>
>>28019046
>"Heey guys I had a girlfriend but then got cucked and dumped :-(. Now I'm one of you again, women are terrible right?!!:-)"

Kill yourself fucking normalfag
>>
>>28020592
So much this. REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
you only think it's worse to have had a gf and lose her than to never have one at all because while you had a gf you forgot the pain of loneliness and when you lost her it came back full force to sucker punch you

people who have never had a gf have had time to get used to the pain
you at least know what it's like to have a lover where we will die wondering

tldr it's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all
>>
just chill with da boys senpai desu
>>
i know that feel

>get together with girl out of desperation for having a gf
>psycho slut
>cheats on me
>psychologically abuses beta me

>finally aquire real gf
>trustful, christian, heart of gold
>cant love her 100% because of fear of being hurt again

she doesnt deserve to not be really loved but i cant really help it
>>
The worst thing a girl has ever done to me was say that she never really loved me.

It hurts because no one has.
>>
>>28021135
That's absolutly fucking brutal.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.