[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to hug a girl who is wearing only a loose cotton shirt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 24642624621.jpg (101 KB, 648x595) Image search: [Google]
24642624621.jpg
101 KB, 648x595
>want to hug a girl who is wearing only a loose cotton shirt as a top
>want to feel the cotton rubbing on her bare skin as I embrace her
>thinking about this nearly all day

I don't even think that it's about the girl as much as it's about the cotton.
I mean, I'm not obsessed with cotton in that I get excited touching cotton.
It needs to be against a woman's slender frame.

I don't even want a girlfriend. I just want to do this one thing.

Is there any autistic things you want to do but can't because nogf
>>
>>28018925
>Is there any autistic things you want to do but can't because nogf

I want to fall asleep with my head pillowed on a woman's boobs
>>
>>28018925
I've felt that before OP and it's amazing. It's a happiness that I've tried to recapture with drugs for years
>>
What kind of cotton fabric though?

I'm a sucker for organic cotton knits but I also like double gauze.
>>
I want to grab the ever so slightly pussy lip and pull it to one side, as the hole widens before my eyes. I take the razor and shave it smooth.. Rubbing my finger to appreciate my work. Then I take the other pussy lip and pull it to the side, admiring the ribbed hole before me. and I shave that side. I rub the clit just so I can watch it grow before my eyes and redden...

but nogf so no go.
>>
>>28018988

I'm not that deep in that I know the exact fabric, but it has to be thin and light.
Not something heavy so you really can't feel her skin, but not something too light where you can't get a good feel of the cotton
>>
>>28018925
Fucking nignog robots with cotton fetish and shit
>>
>>28018943

>I want to fall asleep with my head pillowed on a woman's boobs

Now imagine doing that if she was wearing a loose cotton shirt.
That would be the closest thing to heaven on earth
>>
File: 69.jpg (32 KB, 500x413) Image search: [Google]
69.jpg
32 KB, 500x413
>>28019079
Idk why but this made me piss myself laughing.

>any sexual/intimate situation with a girl

Now imagine doing that if she was wearing a loose cotton shirt.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.