[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Upcoming things you have to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1434945349466.png (20 KB, 207x302) Image search: [Google]
1434945349466.png
20 KB, 207x302
That you really don't want to do

I have to visit my cousin who lives very far away because she is graduating from medical school.

I have to drive my folks there and back.

I have to put up with at least a full weekend's worth of "oh hey its ANON! hey ANON! where are you working these days? wait -- why don't you have a job yet? hey ANON! why don't have a life yet? hey ANON! why are you such a fucking failure?"

At their house, I'll have to sleep in this dirty, cold basement room with black widows in it

Everyone hates you and treats you like shit every opportunity they get when they find any sign of weakness

The last time I went, the border security guard went off on me and gave me a lecture about how it was completely shameful I didn't have a job. What the fuck do you want me to do? You want me to magically pull a job out from my ass? If only everyone could have a decent paying government sanctioned bullying job like you

I mean I'm really happy for my cousin. But why do I have to put myself through the blender for this? I loathe going to their place so much. I hate people giving me cheap, passive agressive "advice" to make themselves feel better.

This weekend is going to suck so much
>>
>>28018844
It's really not that hard to get a job. The only reason you don't have one is because you're not really trying to find one and we both know that.
>>
>>28018844
How the fuck did the border security guy even know you don't have a job?

I don't understand how that even came up.
>>
>>28018874
he's a wetback
>>
File: ree.png (262 KB, 463x373) Image search: [Google]
ree.png
262 KB, 463x373
>>28018860
>It's really not that hard to get a job. The only reason you don't have one is because you're not really trying to find one and we both know that.
People who give out cheap advice like this are just useless cunts. Feel better about yourself saying some stupid memetic shit? Hey, maybe if I just /get out there/ and /look around/ I'll find a magic JOB lamp that I can rub to unlock a magic JOB genie and all my dreams will come true, right you sanctimonious faggot? Fuck you

>>28018874
Its common for them to ask you what your occupation is, or if you are a student, etc.
>>
>>28019005
No op this guy's right
>>28018860

If you actually want a job ask you have to do is go to a temp agency. They find one for you based on your skills and experience. That's what I did, and if you have none then they'll send you somewhere anyway. Stop being a fucking faggot.
>>
>>28019430
>They find one for you based on your skills and experience
They find you an interview. I've had plenty of those

>Why haven't you had a job for such a long time?
>Why don't you have any references?
>What are your hobbies?
>What do you do with all your free time?
>Fill out this pyschometric test that's totally not a Briggs Meyer test we screen for people who aren't 100% normie material
>>
>>28019458
Really? That's why I got a job without an interview.

To answer your questions

Make up a bullshit reason like having to take care of a disabled family member.

Make some shit up like you don't have any contact info for them.

Yet again, make some shit up.

Make some more shit up.

Bullshit your way through it.

Don't tell them the fucking truth, tell them what they want to hear. That's how you get hired.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.