[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /slow learning curve/ or /slow thinking/? In other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1451598858782.png (20 KB, 736x547) Image search: [Google]
1451598858782.png
20 KB, 736x547
Who here /slow learning curve/ or /slow thinking/?

In other words, who here /retarded/?
>>
File: 1440523179780.jpg (19 KB, 583x429) Image search: [Google]
1440523179780.jpg
19 KB, 583x429
>forget small details within seconds of someone telling me them
>literally never grasped the concept of algebra or what it was ever trying to solve
>>
>>28018776
>breeze through tests, top scores in ACTs and SATs
>can't solve a fucking rubix cube
>can't understand basic riddles
>any problem requiring complex thinking is borderline impossible for me
>can't remember important things like where I left my keys or where the bus stop was but I can remember that the largest ship-producing planet in the post-Galactic Civil War era was Fondor

I suck
>>
>getting distiction average at uni
>people think i'm very smart for this
>spend nearly all hours of the night beating knowledge into my head
>will forgot entire pages i've read in nearly a minute
>take 1 hour breaks between 30 minute study bursts
>probably have adhd
not sure how long i can keep this up for. if someone could give me reading/studying tips i would much appreciate it assuming the thread hasn't tanked already
>>
>>28018867
>rubix cube
you can't spell rubik's cube either dumbshit
>>
It's likely not a form of retardation, but instead environmental heavy metal toxicity in the brain that eventually caught up with you, more so if you weren't always like this.

Ask me anything
>>
I literally just nod my head and pretend I understand anything I'm told then proceed to guess how to solve problem myself.
>>
>>28019874
Highlight and right down important point. It's probably not ADHD it's just that you're like me, we have to write stuff down to really get it in our system. But I have to mix it up a bit and rewrite sentences in my own words.
>>
>>28020021
Like... In the air or what?
>>
>>28018776

I just learn differently from other people. (It seems.) I usually am bad at following verbal instruction but good at giving it. (Because I am very clear about details and good at detecting what people are unsure about and clarifying it.) I also am not good at copying what someone did if I am unsure exactly what it was. Can't remember every detail that was said out of minutes of talking either, so, yeah.. Always makes me wonder when I am expected to. But actually let me do the thing and guide me with it, or make sure I understand exactly what is expected, and I am set.
>>
I'm not unintelligent, but I suck at processing auditory information. Sometimes people can talk to me, and I'll here them clearly, but I just can't comprehend what they're saying until a few seconds afterwards. I often ask "what?" and then understand shortly afterwards. I don't know if I'm autistic or what.
>>
>>28020114
Mercury dental fillings, poluted fish, deodorant, vaccines, canned foods, pesticides, etc

Check http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2003/12/27/toxic-metals-part-one.aspx
>>
>>28018776
I have ADHD-PI, I can think, but only in short bursts. It has given me different thought processes from the normies as I had to apply ockham's razor like a mad cunt in order to understand anything before I started on the meds and it fucked my shit up when I was in high school and trying to get into college, I am essentially a high school dropout because of it. I haven't found any good use for my thought processes. Doing pretty good on stock market games, just not good enough to be in the top 1% who can actually beat the market consistently.
>>
>>28020188
>le ADHD meme

It's your diet. Cut processed carbs
>>
>Tfw can only do rote memorization but have difficulty grasping the concepts in my own words
>>
>>28020275
I did try that once because there is actual science behind the ketogenic diet and how the brain switches to using ketones which aren't as badly affected by my faulty norepinephrine receptors, I felt much better when I woke up each morning. However I suffered terribly from constipation, the effects didn't last through the day, it was difficult to stay under 20 grams of carbs a day and the meds worked better.
>>
>>28020325
Try paleo mixed with keto. As in, dairy, fruit etc allowed, pretty much anything natural and non processed alongside lots of raw fats
>>
>>28020180
kill yourself conspiracy retard
>>
>>28020153
are you me anon?

I didnt start thinking about this until recently. I have a hard time processing verbal instructions in my mind. I've gotten so used to it that I say Okay or I understand, then I sit there and replay exactly what was said in my mind.
>>
>Start learning something
>immediately fall behind
>no matter how hard I try it's always the same
>tfw life was the same too
>>
>>28020605
fruit has tons of carbs, though I have a theory that if you lift just after eating carbs you burn off the excess glucose quickly and your brain switches back to ketones

>anything natural and non processed
this doesn't matter much, there is no legit science behind that
>>
Might be brainfog
http://www.drlwilson.com/articles/brain_fog.htm
I don't know
>>
>>28020698
Carbs aren't the problem, processed ones are. The body handles natural carbs fine, nature designed fruit for us after all, and it's very difficult to spike insulin with fruit.

Actually there's a lot of science behind avoiding man made foods and having nutritious food for vibrant health
>>
>>28018850
Nothing they're all hypothetical problems you're not that bad mate
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.