[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Older Male Virgins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1461177766678.png (273 KB, 497x338) Image search: [Google]
1461177766678.png
273 KB, 497x338
People like to blame older virgins bitterness at their situation as why they are a virgin. They don't stop to think the bitterness is caused by years of rejection.
>>
>>28018170
What if an older male is a virgin because he chooses to or he doesnt care enough to get laid?
>>
Normies don't know the pain of isolation.
>>
the average human is a judgmental superioristic presumptuous retard who has fully bought in on the just world fallacy, news at 11
>>
>>28018170
because good things happens to good people and to those who work hard to obtain it
if you never had something so basic, it means you're a bad person who didn't deserve it
>>
>>28018433
Congrats I I hunt you down and beat your skull open. Also once again just world fallacy
>>
>>28018170
there is no way that not woman in your life hasnt wanted to fuck you. it's a choice
>>
>>28018459
I'm 5'4 that in its self makes me unworthy of women.
>>
>>28018455
good god, you're dumbass
I'm talking from the normies POV
Still, most of this shit comes from college kids and woman all ages, most older men are much more understanding
>>
Once you reach you mid 20s, your virginity starts holding you back. You start to think things like
>tfw I'm way too old to be a virgin
>tfw she will laugh and run away as soon as she realizes that I've never done it before

That is IF you actually find yourself with a girl (which is pretty much impossible)
>>
>>28018482
you determine your own self worth. think about it. if you were a woman and you knew how you thought about yourself, would u date you? until thats a yes, it will always be a no. just have confidence man. height is just a number
>>
>>28018547
>Once you reach you mid 20s, your virginity starts holding you back
That's why you keep it a secret.

>>28018459
>there is no way that not woman in your life hasn't wanted to fuck you. it's a choice

What about that ugly guy who asked out hundreds of women and got rejected and because famous at his university for being the "creepy guy".
>>
>>28018563
>That's why you keep it a secret
Read the rest of the post. Of course you keep it a secret, but the lie can last only as long as you try to fuck for the first time. And of course you can't find virgin girls anymore, because you'd have to look at 13/14 year olds, and I'm not a fucking pedo.
>>
>>28018583
>Of course you keep it a secret,
If you manage to make friends, then eventually the conversation comes up about "women" and relationships, and you have to bullshit your way through it. It's best to reveal little, act as though you are a dark horse. But eventually they will notice that they never see you with a woman, and then they will think you are gay. After a while, when even that doesn't make sense to them, as they see you with no men, they begin to think there is something wrong with you, something fucking creepy about you and they will start to distance themselves from you.
>>
>>28018583

Once it's in, you're no longer a virgin
>>
>>28018557
>Just be yourself
Once again just world fallacy.
>>
>>28018459

For normies, maybe, not for robots.
>>
>>28018349
This, humans as a whole always judge and talk shut about one another, it's just how we are as a society, we always want drama
>>
>>28018563
>What about that ugly guy who asked out hundreds of women and got rejected

Wasn't he just approaching random strangers? Who would consider that a viable mating strategy, especially if they were ugly? Women want to feel special, not just be next on the list of girls you tried to put your dick in.
>>
>>28019689
>don't talk to me beta male
Oh hi Chad
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.