[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If this guy offered you a qt, pure wife for converting to Islam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 470x313
If this guy offered you a qt, pure wife for converting to Islam would you do it?
>>
>>28017772
yes i'd be like sikh
>>
No. Islam is a very peaceful religion and kind to all people, but fuck arabs. And I don't mean having sex.
>>
File: cI-R_YocCzg.jpg (158 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
cI-R_YocCzg.jpg
158 KB, 768x1024
He looks more like a Sikh than a muslim.

I'd become a Sikh for a gf, though.
>>
>>28017772
you're damn right I would
>>
File: 144356642456.jpg (37 KB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
144356642456.jpg
37 KB, 624x480
No i wouldn't, what if we don't share similar interests / hobbies?

Too risky.
>>
only if i can join ISIS and kill some normies as well
>>
>islam
Are you American by any chance?
>>
Why would a Sikh want me to convert to Islam?
good b8 btw
>>
don't think you understand what any of those words mean
but i'd convert for a qt zayn bf and that's it
>>
>>28017786
PEACEFUL
E
A
C
E
F
U
L
>>
op's a retard.

>>28017794
isn't shaving or any kind of epilation is against their beliefs? i wouldn't go for that at all.
>>
>>28018058
Most of those recruited by isis and terrorist organisations are young uneducated men who grew up being bombed consistently by the west. Not just islamic extremists.
>>
>>28017960
Relationships are about complimenting personalities. Hobbies are fairly irrelevant.
>>
>>28018110
>extremists
Kek every time. They're true Muslims you apostate liberal retard. They're reclaiming the land in the name of their holy prophet niggers. If you don't war for that you're fake and probably take it in the ass as well.
>>
Arabs are third world, impoverished, barely literate savages being used as bait to distract the first world from the actions of their own treasonous governments.

Fuck jews.
>>
He wouldn't do that, though, while Islam claims it wants the rest of the world to convert to Islam, in reality they want every male who isn't of their own race to die.
>>
File: 0353 - 1fnolXU.png (21 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
0353 - 1fnolXU.png
21 KB, 200x194
>>28017786
>>28018315
>picture of an indian sikh man
>islam
>arab
why do americans think arab, muslim, indian and middle easterner are synonyms?? fyi arabs only make up like 15% of the muslim population

t. muslim african arab
>>
>>28018407
Hahaha get fucked shitskin don't every come to my country I guarantee someone will beat or shoot your terrorist ass.
>>
>>28018407
>t. muslim african arab
kys please
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.