[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if your room reeks of old semen but you can't tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1437890775330.gif (182 KB, 384x408) Image search: [Google]
1437890775330.gif
182 KB, 384x408
What if your room reeks of old semen but you can't tell since you're used to it?
>>
>>28017675
Just flush the tissues instead of throwing them out. And, you know, use tissues instead of a faprag.
>>
>>28017697
I don't wipe. Semen helps to soften the dry head of a cutfag.
>>
When I take a shower it clears out my nose and I can smell the smells that I'm too used to to smell. The trash gets nasty but the jizz isn't an issue.
>>
>>28017697
>not just jizzing in undies then washing a week later
>>
>>28017741
same except I use my undershirts

does anyone else here wear undershirts? they are really useful even for non cum reasons
>>
>not eating your cum like a good boi
>>
>>28017886
>recently started sleeping completely bottomless
>fap before going to sleep
>wipe off with tshirt
wear same tshirt under a button up to uni next day
>>
I fap for 30m to an hour and my room starts smelling like moist precum but I cannot smell it unless I walk to the bathroom and come back. Pretty sure anyone who walked in could guess the smell. I open the windows after now. I still toss tissue in my trash bin sometimes though and the smell can linger for a day.
>>
>>28017675

It does. There's no "what if" about it. I use it as a repellent to keep my roommate out when I'm gone.
>>
>>28017952
what if your breath smells like cum?
>>
then just get rid of or clean everything that you have ejaculated on
>>
>not using your foreskin to store the cum uni you dump it in the toilet
>>
>>28018948
*until

Oregano
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.