[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>can hear birds chirping outside already IT'S NOT EVEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1445310714988.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1445310714988.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>can hear birds chirping outside already
IT'S NOT EVEN MORNING YET ASSHOLES SHUT THE FUCK UP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>4am
>crickets and frogs still singing outside
>>
>>28017651
Shut the fuck up, anon. No one fucking cares.
>>
they're horny and looking for another bird to fuck anon
>>
>>28017651
When you guys see threads like this do you softly vocalize the "REEEEEEEEE" to yourself and then chuckle every time?
>>
i dont know which type of bird does it but the little mofos are chirping through whole night every summer
>>
>>28017752

Every fucking time. Sometimes I like to go an extra mile and try it out with different accents or inflections.
>>
>4:30 AM right now
>birds already chirping
it's still dark outside, shut the fuck up you stupid feathery cockroaches!
>>
>>28017752
yes, i rarely chuckle but i do vocalize it softly
>>
>>28017651
it's just 3:40 am WTF are you doing awake stupid bird REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>sick of birds in the morning
>populate the area with feral cats
>now I have hissing and screeching cats all night instead
fug
>>
>>28017752
Hahaha yep and I like to imagine the situation playing out too. So for this I imagined an early morning sunrise with pleasant, soft birdsong in the background. Suddenly, a window swings open and all the birds stop and turn to the source of activity. All is quite as an autist stands in the open window glaring at the birds. Without warning he let's out a deafening "REEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and the birds shit themselves and fly away. Autist looks happy with himself and goes back to bed. The end.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.