[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /INTJ/ here? Feels great on the top.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 255.png (341 KB, 868x900) Image search: [Google]
255.png
341 KB, 868x900
Who /INTJ/ here?

Feels great on the top.
>>
Fuck I hate INTJs I tried to talk to one and he barely responded and made weird noises. He was rude and made me look like a fuckwit no wonder they have no friends.
>>
>tfw istj

What's the difference?
>>
>tfw INFP

feels bad at the bottom
>>
File: income-personality-embed.jpg (88 KB, 596x508) Image search: [Google]
income-personality-embed.jpg
88 KB, 596x508
>>28017587
>tfw not entj
>>
reminder that most "intj's" are not honest with themselves and select what they want to be true

also entj is objectively the top type
>>
>>28017587
INFP here too.

i'm a NEET as well. we are the lowest of the 16 categories in pay scale.
>>
File: 1461190576590.jpg (5 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
1461190576590.jpg
5 KB, 210x240
>>28017530
tfw wealthy INTP
>>
File: 1461054671840.png (125 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
1461054671840.png
125 KB, 600x857
>Istp
>Only 5% of the population like me

Im finished for finding love. I was destined to become a robot and wizard
>>
What's the personality type that describes someone who has never had a friend, success, or motivation to better themselves?
>>
>>28017801
https://www.16personalities.com/

Take the test and lets find out
>>
>>28017750
it is simple brother, we create the gf
>>
>social outcast autist neckbeard with no friends that hardly showers and like to brag about their intelligence even though they haven't done shit with their lives and are probably poor

Y-yeah on the top h-hehe
>>
>>28017801
I'd say INFP
>>
>the autistic intjs are trying another thread after the last one got rekt

But I still haven't finished laughing from the last thread.
>>
>>28017954
you'd like that to be true

stay upset
>>
INFJ master race reporting.
>>
>>28018016
>But I still haven't finished laughing from the last thread.
>implying you arent clenching your hand in a jealous rage
>>
>>28017530
I'm an INTJ. Op from one to another, you're on 4Chan, on rk9, the top of the pile of shit that is this site, is still in a pile of shit. Act like an INTJ and use logic and reason to understand that were not special.
>>
>>28017621
>tfw destined to be a poorfag

also

>ENTP second poorest

wtf
>>
>>28018072
Tell me again about your superior brain power senpai. Is it true you are a visionary genius? Are you basically a combination of magneto, Einstein and mark zuckerberg? We are such small petty creatures to you why do you even bother to interact with a lower form of life? You should just snuff us out.
>>
INTJs only make up 0.5% of the female population. This is why most of you guys will never have gfs.
>>
>>28018216
I don't need to, seems like you got it.
>>
>>28018284
>INTJ can only be with INTJs
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.