[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/uni/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: worried_pepe.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
worried_pepe.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
>tfw stood up to bully
>got into a bit of a fight
>tfw facing disciplinary proceedings tomorrow

Anyone know what happens in these?

Also general /uni/ feels thread
>>
>>28017469
>having a bully at university

lmao
>>
If he attacked you first, say it was self-defence.
If you attacked first, say you were provocated into attacking him through years of mental torture and verbal abuse.

You can do it, anon. Make us proud!
>>
>>28017469
>uni
>bullied
rofl
>>
you must be hanging around wrong people
>>
>>28017469
who the fuck still gets bullied at uni lmao, you must be a fucking asshole on purpose to everyone to get bullied at uni. That's primary school shit
>>
double majoring in economics/philosophy first year student....how fucked am i
>>
>>28017652
this thread isn't about you. shoo
>>
>>28017662
what the fuck are you on about cunt, this is a university thread
>>
Not sure how you get bullied at uni. You must stick out like a sore thumb.
Who else pulling an all nighter?
>>
good on you, OP.

maybe you're no longer one of us?
>>
>>28017689
study during the daytime you stupid shitface, why would you need to go without sleep
>>
>>28017717
Because I'm a terrible procrastinator and I neglected my studies. I have a chem exam in about 5 hours and I already know I'm fucked...
>>
>>28017469
Go in and apologize, say he just pushed you too far and you feel bad. If you don't have a history of fighting you shouldn't get in too much trouble.
that's what I did
>>
File: c (2).png (57 KB, 300x177) Image search: [Google]
c (2).png
57 KB, 300x177
>>28017777
follow the quads
>>
File: zoe_kazan.jpg (318 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
zoe_kazan.jpg
318 KB, 750x500
>>28017746

Turn off 4chan and go face your books, dude.

Hook yourself up with a shitload of caffeine and pull that all-nighter for study. Fight with every cell in your body the urge to procrastinate.

You can sleep when you come back home and ace that exam.
>>
>>28017746
feeling is mutual buddy
>important thing i need to do in chemistry in about 7 hours
>I'm barely studying for it right now, and I hope I don't fuck it up too badly
>>
>>28017469
>bullys
>on uni
what?
aslo if you are a minority scream racism and hes fucking done
>>
>>28018025
>if you are a minority scream racism and hes fucking done
as long as he's not the same minority you should be fine, unless of course you're both niggers then you can claim he said something like "You light skinned oreo, I bet you let the white mine fuck your wife"
>>
>>28017469
There are plenty of bullies are university. In fact bullies exist in all walks of life.

Nasty fucking pieces of shit that treat others like crap.

Good on you OP for standing up to that piece of human garbage.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.