[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys should we start raping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Moot_4chanGod.jpg (323 KB, 540x396) Image search: [Google]
Moot_4chanGod.jpg
323 KB, 540x396
I mean how hard it could be to keep a slave
>>
>>28016963
Elaborate further
>>
>>28016945
Nah, we need to learn how to pick up women
>>
>>28016977
Cam'on normie play along
>>
File: shillsevenonce.jpg (2 MB, 3377x3385) Image search: [Google]
shillsevenonce.jpg
2 MB, 3377x3385
I feel like this is a fake thread made by a shill or a bot or someone who is going to point this thread out to an organization or something to say 'Look, we need to ban 4chan from our university'.

The image is still named as if it was pulled from google, the replies are brief like a robot etc.

What are you up to, OP?

Most of the guys here are too shy to ever commit to bullshit like that.
>>
File: you.png (292 KB, 519x533) Image search: [Google]
you.png
292 KB, 519x533
>>28016995
RIDF pls get off my board reee
>>
>>28016995
Weak gets to survive strong gets to live
>>
>>28017027
the strong do what they please and the weak suffer what they must
>>
>>28017015
think you're right about that
OP is just replying to himself now
>>
>>28017015
Tor proxy does wonders
>>
>>28016977
First order of business.
How to trick a woman into having sex with you.

Any ideas boys?
>>
>>28017059
Depends what are your motives other than sex?
>>
>>28017015
Yeah man, this seems pretty suspicious.
>>
The only thing that makes sex better than masturbation is the feeling of the other person wanting you just like you want them.

With rape you don't get that, so rape is completely pointless.
>>
>>28016995
come on anon, we all know that's not possible
>>
>>28017074
I don't think you understand, receiving sex is the motive for seeking sex
>>
>>28017100
Vanilla,bondage,anything else...
>>
Rape is deplorable and short-sighted. You should either learn to be satisfied with your hands, or to contribute to the development of affordable and efficient sexbots.
>>
>>28017159
Okay let's rephrase how one would mind break another?
>>
>>28016945
Probably a lot of work
Like a slightly smarter dog that's trying to run away and will call the police

You gotta go full bore innawoods and/or stockholm the bitch do you don't have to worry every time you need groceries or have a doctor's appointment
>>
>>28016945
>tfw no dungeon
>>
>>28016945
>tfw your rape dwarf squeezed between the bars
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.