[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ive had this urge to sniff where beautiful girls sit. longer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
Ive had this urge to sniff where beautiful girls sit. longer they set down the better i like it. ive sniffed some pretty girls seats after they was sitting there for like 2 hours before and when they get up i would sneak over and sniff the warm heart shaped warm spot of the seat indented cushion.where she was sitting. most of them stink too! is this normal or am i a pervert?
>>
>>28016539

It's perverted but I don't blame you.

What does it smell like?
>>
>>28016539
I keep trying to read your post, but all I can concentrate on is that delicious JK pantyshot.
>>
>>28016539
you're a perv. it's one way to get a sexual misconduct strike depending on where you work/study.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy_Buswell#Controversies
>In April 2008, it was alleged that Buswell had "sniffed the chair of a Liberal staffer, writhing in mock sexual pleasure", which he denied, and then subsequently admitted to, apologising once more.[37]
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 237x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 237x270
>>28016579
usually stink, but in a nice way I like. Sometimes it is very very good
>>
>>28016631
how do you know it doesn't stink from the slow accumulation of butt sweat from the various people who've sat in it over the years? not as hot now, is it?
>>
>>28016596
>ywn have a JK kogal show her panties off to you while sitting down across the train
reee..eee..e.ee
>>
>>28016742
I hope you writhe in seething silent unfathomable pain in the scorching heat and fires of hell.
>>
>>28016742
no anon thid is not right, the smell goes away soon. i am sure the smell is fresh from the girl who was sitting
>>
i sometimes smell the secretaries chair after she leaves the office
its perverted but it harms noone, never tell it to anyone and dont get caught
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.