[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here have /high standards/? I really want a gf but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 854x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 854x960
Anyone else here have /high standards/? I really want a gf but for some reason can only settle for 8/10s at the least. I don't know why I have high standards. A lot of robots are content dating 4/10s or just less than average attactiveness if they share the same interests, but I feel like it's only worth it if she's actually really cute. Anyone else? Pic unrelated
>>
>>28016156
because people are assholes
>wow anon nice gf catch you a whale huh
>wowee she sure is flatchested
>she's not a looker but its what inside that counts right?

If you date an ugly woman you will never ever hear the end of it from anyone in your social circles or family
the robots that have ugly girlfriends that are 4/10 are the real deal robots with no friends or peers.
>>
I know my standards are too high. I'd be unhappy if they weren't in place and I was a desperate pusshound laughing too hard at a fat girl's jokes.
>>
>>28016184
That explains it pretty perfectly actually
>>
>>28016184
kek, having peers....
>>
high standards are fine if you apply them to yourself as well - work on yourself and become attractive
>>
My preferences are weird. My standards overall are low I guess. Girls seem to have to reach a certain level of "balance" for me to be attracted to them. Also not fat.
>>
>>28016213
Guys are guys, they'd fuck anything that moves it there wasn't that social pressure to stop them.
>>
I'm ugly AND fat, but I refuse to settle for someone I don't find somewhat attractive. I'd rather be alone.

My first and only girlfriend was a super qt fembot, and I don't think I can be satisfied with anyone that's less attractive than her. The only problem is that girls as attractive as her don't go for guys like me. I'm okay with it, though.
>>
>>28016156
Personality and similar interests is what really matters to me, and without talking and getting to know the person I have to rely on body language and observations.

If you're a girl you probably don't share my interests, unless proven otherwise.
If you're a normal person you probably have s shit personality, unless proven otherwise.
If you are a normal girl who shows no signs of shared interests or cool personality, then God damn it you might as well be cute.

Basically good looks are a safety net in place for if you fail the important stuff.
If we don't click then I at least got to talk to a qt 3.14
>>
File: 1443591466252.gif (2 MB, 396x220) Image search: [Google]
1443591466252.gif
2 MB, 396x220
>>28016156
>A lot of robots are content dating 4/10s

When you do nothing but look at a picture then it's gonna look unattractive. But there's more to it than that.

It sounds like a meme but personality really does play a lot into a person's attractiveness. I recently started to like a co-worker and was obsessed over her, but when I showed my friends her facebook they said she looked disgusting. I looked at her pictures more closely and realized that she wasn't really all that physically attractive, but my interactions with her and her personality made me want her a lot.

You think that your standards are too high but the reality is probably that you haven't given yourself enough opportunities to explore attraction beyond the visual aspect.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.