[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats with this Cyber Bully meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 0.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
I just don't get why people crying about cyber-bullying and muh autism when people make fun of them for shit THEY posted online.
>>
it was already used to pass controversial pro business laws that had nothing to do with cyber bullying here in canada.
>>
>>28015951
I got hacked one time, hassled.
it was kinda like cyber bullying
>>
I think it has more to do with that real autists don't really understand that what they do is cringe worthy, so it's better just to let them be, even if they're posting videos on the internet.
>>
>>28015951
>I just don't get why people crying about bullying and muh autism when people make fun of them for shit THEY did.
>>
>>28016179
But you could just turn off the fucking computer and walk away, way easier than with real bullying which often takes place at school or work.
>>
If you bully rejects and autismos online, you are a normalfag.

Clearly your life has been too easy on you if you can't feel sympathy for the retards on the internet.
>>
>>28015951
So I drew Sonic diaper art. I didn't attach my name to it. Some fucking troll did, and now it's the first thing potential employers see when they google my name. I can't get a decent job and now I'm homeless.

None of that's actually happened.. to me. It happens to people.
>>
>>28016555
theres a difference between giving someone shit for something that they posted online and sending people death threats because they're autistic

for the record, leafy is a bigger autist than tommy ever will be.
>>
>>28016555
You could just go home and not get an education or money.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 460x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 460x300
This is pretty much how I feel about cyber bullying
>>
>>28016018
What laws are you referencing?
>>
>>28016700
So what I've also received death threats IRL.
That doesn't mean these pussies will follow through.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.