[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well r9k, it's sure been fun. I think of you all very fondly,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: wY5iqoY.jpg (139 KB, 640x668) Image search: [Google]
wY5iqoY.jpg
139 KB, 640x668
Well r9k, it's sure been fun. I think of you all very fondly, like I would friends, or family.

I started going on this board back in 2013. I could relate to a lot of you and it was a good escape. All I ever had in life was my mother. She was my only friend and the only life force on Earth that gave a shit about me. She was diagnosed with cancer around 2013, and many of you really helped me cope. R9k gave me hope, it was a place where I could relate to people, to laugh and discuss things.

It's pathetic but the only fond memories I have were made on this site. Tales of sorrow, excitement, mystery, you name it. R9k had kept me strong for my mom, and strong for myself.

Yesterday 4/19, the inevitable fate I'd been trying so hard to ignore came crashing down on me like a ton of bricks. I lost my mom.

I'm alone all now and i miss her. I miss my mom.

It's been a wild ride, peace out r9k.
>>
>>28015949
DONT FUCKING DO IT YOU FUCKING IDIIOT
>>
now it's 4/20
blaze it fgt
>>
>>28015949
Good luck and DO A FUCKING FLIP
>>
I can't even begin to imagine how that feels...

Im so sorry bro, may she be in a better place now, may you move on and always remember her.
>>
My GF called me dad the other day.
Her dad's been dead for 6 years..
>>
I showed your post to my wife's son and he said "upvoted"
>>
Fuck, OP, I have an emotionality problem, And your post made me tear up quite a bit, Im serious.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VHjEtykqFmQ

I recommend this song... Even though its not about mothers, it still does the trick.
>>
haha, the meme that you attached to your text is very funny. I like how the bear looks sad as if it is human, you would'nt expect that from a bear.
"success!" kid; is my favorite of the memes :P
good job sir
>>
>>28016159
>>28016079
>>28016008
>>28015979
>>28015975
You guys should go fuck yourselves
>>
>>28016038
That's hot

Have her lay across your knee and start spanking, then kiss and lick her asshole and knead it with your knuckles
>>
>>28015949

do a flip fag

blox
>>
File: catmeme4.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
catmeme4.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>28016225
oh, i am sorry? it is is complimenting his meme rude?go learn about memes, kidd. dumass troll
>>
>>28016346
*dumbass xD
irony xD
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.