[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Evening gents, bar's open later tonight as I was busy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 282x179) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 282x179
Evening gents, bar's open later tonight as I was busy. Stop in, have a drink, share some feels, get or give advice, you know the drill.

Tonights music is vaporwave, specifically the album Floral Shoppe by Macintosh Plus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcsYSJwewWk

Very /comfy/ tunes, I hope you enjoy.
>>
Another vodka.

That older woman already had someone else and I didn't want to deal with that bullshit waiting to happen.

I'll search again for someone in a few months.
>>
I just want to say, what the fuck happened to this board? I think it's been taken over by women, because seriously there's tonnes of women on here now.
>>
>>28015942
Hey barkeep

I could do really well on school, but I keep procrastinating. I'm not focusing on schoolwork. And it's like I'm doing anything fun or interesting instead -- mainly r9k and masturbating tbqh.

One Heineken please
>>
>>28016214
that's because, without fail, everytime a woman post she gets at least 3 replies
if a woman posts her face she becomes the 'queen' of r9k, like eliza or mystery or whatever
it's a really easy way to get attention quickly
>>
>>28016281
Yeah, I've been looking at the thread catalogue and it's filled with women's threads, this board is slowly becoming roastie advice: the board.
>>
>>28015942
Give me a prostate exam, and I'll have that shaken, not stirred.
>>
This girl I've been seeing for a very short time says she wants to give it a week, I'm 3-4 days into that week which means no texting calling ect. She's the perfect qt. But she claims she has anxiety and her mood and that I shouldn't invest my time into her. I don't want to give up and move on and wait it out until the weeks end. I'm nervous for what the outcome might be. Should I move on?
>>
Wow, glad to see it's busy tonight, thanks for being here guys. Looks like it is people who browse later who prefer the bar. Also, made the silly move of makign the name of this thread "Barkeep," instead of the Frogs and Feels... oh well.

>>28015961
Sorry to hear that mate, here's your vodka.

>>28016214
Thirsty guys probably compound the issue, + confirmation bias. Can I get you a drink?

>>28016316
One or two fingers?
>>
>>28015942
I prefer the death grips crossover version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQzNZR-LXZc
>>
>>28015942
Hey barkeep, got a decent merlot right now.

I hate my roommate. He's a good person, but when his gril friend comes over, it's super loud when they bang. I've considered going for a jog when they start. I'm khv, so it's painful to hear.
>>
>>28016348
Thanks for dropping in! I wouldn't move on yet, as it sounds like you like her. She sounds... delicate? I'd reach out and say "hi x, Let's get together and do (something relaxing - walk in beach/park, ice cream, coffee in a /comfy/ location) this weekend at (specific time - Saturday at 2 for example)" If she says something about feelign anxious/ not worth your time you could say "look, I don't know you very well, but you seem worth the effort. humour me and let me take you out"
>>
File: 142497354737.png (743 KB, 613x524) Image search: [Google]
142497354737.png
743 KB, 613x524
>Only friend is distant lately
>Always busy
>Might be realizing how much he's been blowing me off lately because he gave me the reasons he can't hang out this week
>Trying not to seem pathetic

FuCK
>>
>>28016214
It's literally r*ddit's fault. This board is officially worse than /b/ now, except instead of newfags being underage kids who heard about dark scary 4chan somewhere on the internet, they're now college age nu-males from r/4chan.
>>
>>28016310
>roastie advice: the board
Lulz
>>
>>28016473
Yeah /r/4chan ruined this board.

I personally came here from reddit, inb4 kill yourself. Most plebbitors were obsessed with tendies stories, but I was lucky enough to find a community that matched my robot status.

I cringe when thinking about my moronic, edgy years.
>>
>>28015942
Hey there guy.
2 glasses of jinro straight and keep em coming.
Lifes going okay right now,rather lonely but I've grown too become accustomed to this feeling. Slowly coming off drugs and feeling a bitter sweet feeling about the future. I wanna play dark souls 3 as I'm infatuated with the series, however no PC or next Gen console so I'm stuck playing shit ass dark souls 2.
>>
>>28016390
This is pretty sick, but significantly less /comfy/. thanks for sharing!

>>28016394
A classy choice, enjoy. Thanks for being here. That's really rough, I'm sorry you to have to go through that. Don't hate your roomie though, just hate that you're missing out! At least he's getting some girls. Definitely getting out of the house would be ideal, hard to do at night... Have you mentioned it to him?

>>28016458
Thanks for dropping by. Fuck, always sucks to lose a friend. Perhaps this is a time to reach out to an acquaintance and organize a coffee or drink meetup?
>>
>>28016453
Thanks that helps alot, I guess more of a follow up, she said before she met me she was in an abusive relationship,be it physical or emotional I don't know.
>>
>>28016536
Ooooh, Jinro! enjoy, a unique choice! Glad you're here, thanks for coming. Congratulations on losing the drugs. What do you mean by bitter sweet?
>>
Hey barkeep

I don't know if you're the same barkeep as from a couple days ago, but during that night at the bar I shared my feels about this girl who I was close with -- the only one in my life really -- but withdrew from me after she graduated. I had messaged her to request her phone number (we had just talked on fb and in person) and later to just try to reestablish contact. She got back to me, explaining that she had been off Facebook since she started working and asking how I've been. She didn't give me her number, though. Idk I just get the feeling she's not interesting, or at least that she'll never feel the way I do. I don't really want a relationship where we sent each other a fb message every few months, with me always initiating.. I'd like to get over her, but I have no else to attach myself to. I don't know what to do.

Give me a scotch please.
>>
>>28016509
It pisses me off, but there's nothing I can do but wait for them to lose interest.
>>
>>28016565
Glad to help! Honestly, a lot of internet boards will give you "redpill" esque advice that will likely work well on an emotionally vulnerable girl like this. IMO, it's morally wrong to use that, as you could potentially cause lifelong damage to this girl. I'd remain patient but persistent. Don't move too fast, but continually push to meet her and try to take it to the next level physically. The fact that you've already been dating a bit tells me you're at least mildly well adjusted, so continue to be alert for body-language indicators that she is spooked. Also, avoid talking about her past relationships. Focus on the now. Text her rn and tell me what she says! Also, pics?
>>
>>28016572
I've abandoned the possibility of ever finding a "good/decent" woman. Ot literally boils down too that. I have a decent size penis 6.25 don't know girth
and have no friends and am extremely socially awkward. Planning on getting in a vo-tech and pursuing something on the medical field so I can get away from this arduous manual labor horseshit. Just trying too get ahead in life.
>>
>>28016604
Thanks for coming, I do remember your story I think. Honestly? This girl does not like you my man.

This girl does NOT like you. But that's ok! It means that dropping her from your life will not have any repercussions for you. I wouldn't unfriend her or anything, but unfollow her and commit to not talking to her unless she messages you for something besides asking for a favour / treating you as an emotional tampon. You're close to this girl, but she isn't close to you.

I'm a bit worried about this phrase "I have no else to attach myself." Perhaps it's too cliche, but I think it's really important to find happiness within yourself through a commitment to the present moment. Your best bet is to try reaching out to your other friends to try and meet some new girls!

>>28016606
If you really don't like girls, you could go to another board. There are so many threads though I'd just stick to posting in ones without them!
>>
File: IMG_0588.jpg (341 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0588.jpg
341 KB, 1600x1600
>>28016610
If I know it she'll be asleep for sure for work in the morning.
>>
>>28016650
IMO, spending too much time on the internet can warp your idea of reality. People obsess over so many issues that realistically 95% of the population don't care about. Finding a good women boils down to being a good man, and surrounding yourself with the right people. For example, working in manual labour you may be exposed to lower income people, who are likely lower IQ, and make worse life decisions (no offence).

My friend works in a cancer lab developing new radiation therapy machines, which is SUPER cool, and beneficial to the world. MedTech is a super cool field.
>>
>>28016688
Thanks Barkeep

I think you're right. She's clearly not interested, though I I'm quite sure she liked me at one point. Whatever, time changes things. I guess I'll try to finish this convo, and let her go.

Don't really have other friends, though. I've struggled to connect to my peers and maintain friendships. To a large extent it's because I don't try. I enjoy being alone and find group settings stressful and parties unenjoyable. But I do crave companionship and intimacy.

Tell me about your personal life, barkeep.
>>
>>28016698
Aww, this girl is a super QT man! She has a girl-next-door look, a natural beauty! If you know she's asleep, I'd wait till mid morning to text her (unless she can't text at work). It'll give her time to get up, I know people with anxiety often struggle in the morning
>>
>>28016738
Thanks barkeep. I'll have another jinro then back too grind that old battleaxe. Take care barkeep ill see you around.
>>
File: 1460713139714.jpg (236 KB, 750x1067) Image search: [Google]
1460713139714.jpg
236 KB, 750x1067
>>28015942
Getting my life on track hopefully Barkeep. Still need a girl though.
>>
>>28016688
I suppose, I'll just wait it out.

And I'll take a whiskey please.
>>
>>28016759
Yeah it's tough man. I once knew a girl who I know liked me, but I was socially retarded and didn't try until months later when she had a bf (did the cringiest shit too). It's a tough trade off, but sometimes you have to try and make sacrifices (going out with groups) to make friends!

I'm a 20 yo university student, who really struggles with procrastination. I've been making positive changes, but still have difficulties and sometimes feel like my life has stagnated a bit. I'm blessed with good close friends and recently lost my virginity to my first real gf (inb4 normie, sorry guys). My greatest fear rn is that I wont leave a positive impact on the world. I went to an academically accellerated highschool and all my friends are extremely talented, unique, and driven individuals. I sometimes feel like an outsider among them. Right now, I'm working on growing up, maturing, and capitalizing on my opportunities.
>>
>>28016812
Thanks for being here! Glad you're making progress in life, that's good to hear.

>>28016801
Good for you man, I should probably do some work too, thanks for the inspiration! GL with your goals

>>28016813
Whiskey for you, hope the wait isn't too bad.
>>
>>28016883
Thanks barkeep. If I can still ask, Steel Reserve pineapple please.
>Worried about Earthquakes because I literally live over a major fault line and am surrounded by increasingly active volcanoes.
>>
>>28016838
It's encouraging to hear about a robot doing well for himself, at least with girls, the ultimate goal/bane of many of our lives. Don't worry so much about making your mark on the world. As long as you help people, you're doing your part to make the world a better place. You may not cure cancer, but you will have a significant impact on other people's lives, not just through work, but also by offering people, especially the hurting and broken, your time and thoughts.

We all have different skills and struggles, and should try to do best we can without worrying about doing less than others.
>>
>>28016940
Enjoy sir. I know this feel (live on a major faultline)

>>28016975
Thank you anon, I appreciate your words.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.