[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I COMPARE YOU TO A KISS FROM A ROSE ON THE GRAY OOOOOH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1366693469315.jpg (89 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
1366693469315.jpg
89 KB, 450x338
I COMPARE YOU TO A KISS FROM A ROSE ON THE GRAY

OOOOOH
>>
File: 1459686861925.png (753 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1459686861925.png
753 KB, 1024x768
I just got back from the gym and sat down, perfect timing for a thread anon.

Update on the HQ armpit search: There appears to be no other videos of Rose with exposed armpits. I am currently download the rar to comb through the dailybooth (whatever the name is) pictures one last time before giving up.
>>
it's on the grail idi*t
>>
This general should just be renamed to /lou/ general cause that's what it basically is now
>>
>>28015881
>>28015953
I always thought it was "grill." And that Seal was way ahead of his time with the slang.
>>
whatever happened to ashley jones?
og post btw
>>
newfag here, can someone explain the Rose meme to me
>>
>>28016301
Well, it all started in 1995. WB was interested in doing another Batman movie, based on the success of Batman: The Animated Series (itself owing at least part of its success to the two earlier Tim Burton films). However, while Batman Returns wasn't exactly a flop, it wasn't anywhere near as big a hit as Burton's first Batman film, while Batman:TAS was an unexpected large hit. So instead of making another dark, violent Batman movie, like Returns, they instead opted to make a campier, more child-friendly movie, hoping to at least partially capitalize on the success of The Animated Series. Singer/Songwriter Seal, who was pretty popular at the time I think (this was in 1995, and I was about ten at the time, so I don't remember), was asked to be on the soundtrack to this new Batman project, titled Batman Forever, and his song was called "Kiss From a Rose."

And the rest is history.
>>
>>28016301
An aging internet waifu ,beloved by many,that left the youtube community years ago and now a mentally ill freakshow named lou spams rose threads then repeatedly shitposts in them posing as different people
>>
is it autosaging?
>>
>>28016496
>7 posters
>9 posts

lmao dream on
>>
File: 1433110559759.jpg (365 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
1433110559759.jpg
365 KB, 1200x960
n8 wasn't on steam today
i'm concerned
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.