[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do you know if you're ugly or not? /soc/ is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: 1447017835343.jpg (28 KB, 397x398) Image search: [Google]
1447017835343.jpg
28 KB, 397x398
How the fuck do you know if you're ugly or not?

/soc/ is shit because I've been rated as low as 3 and as high as 8

>inb4 post pics
Fuck no.
>>
beauty is in the eye of the beholder buddy :)
>>
>>28015871
pls post pics how do you not know? do chicks say you're cute?
>>
Literally JUST bee yourself, bot.
>>
>>28015871
which famous person do you most resemble?
>>
>>28015889
Yes but I thought when girls call guys "aww so cute" it means they aren't attractive?
>>
>>28015900
Well my friends say I look like Taylor Swift
>>
>>28015919
No, that's not attractive. No girl wants to be with a dude who looks like Taylor Swift.
>>
File: emilehirsch-gothamawards.jpg (45 KB, 483x650) Image search: [Google]
emilehirsch-gothamawards.jpg
45 KB, 483x650
>>28015900
Pictriev says I look 99% like this guy

Pretty close except i have lighter hair.
>>
>>28015919

fembots are not welcome on /r9k/
>>
>>28015919
height and weight? hair and eye color? are you fit and healthy? do you smoke? drink? do drugs? what are you hobbies? what are you passionate about? All these factors can make or break a guy in regards to his conventional attractiveness
>>
>>28015871
post up an email, and send me a pic.

I'll tell you whether you're ugly or not, and, if so, I'll tell you how to improve your look.

Judging from the fact that you've been both a 3 and an 8, I'm guessing that the you aren't ugly, but you might present yourself in an ugly way.

If you're not interested, just let me know, so I can close the tab.
>>
>>28015945
if you really look like him you're not ugly. you just might not be some people's taste and that's why you get such varied ratings
>>
>>28015918
idk its very hard to describe a males attractiveness to convey that we think you're sexually attractive
>>
>>28015945
I think this anon might be right then >>28015878
I'm sure there's someone out there who like that sort of guy
>>
>>28015871
Anon, a lot of people are bad at taking pictures and a lot of common lighting situations, bad angles, and selfie cameras are fantastic at making an otherwise attractive face look like shit.

Always put the most stock in what people in the real world who actually see you think, if they think you're attractive then you are, anons rating you poorly most likely just see a shitty picture without further context of what your features actually look like and how your face looks in motion.

Next time when taking a picture point your chin more towards the camera and tilt your head slightly to the side.
>>
>>28015871
if you don't know if you're ugly or good looking you're probably average.
>>
>>28016083
I disagree with this, a lot of people who are genuinely quite attractive (that are males at least) don't usually see themselves as super sexy unless they've been built up around that.

Since males receive complements on their looks at a much lower rate than females, until they actually hear people telling them that they think that they're hot or cute they won't realize if they're attractive. They won't really think they're ugly, just plainly average.
>>
File: IMG_6618.png (319 KB, 432x498) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6618.png
319 KB, 432x498
>>28015990
Fuck it, i'll just post it.
Be gentle.
>>
>>28016152
Haircut
Exfoliate
Stop crying
Grow some stubble not a beard tho
Nose is fucked so sorry about that
Lips are uhhh
Lose weight
>>
File: tumblr_m4tk0kqVb31qiddww[1].png (239 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4tk0kqVb31qiddww[1].png
239 KB, 500x366
>>28016152
ohhh boy. i can see why you the ratings you do. you seem like a pretty cute guy but that's the most bizarre fucking picture i've ever seen. very reminiscent of pic related. maybe take pictures that don't make you look like a serial killer?
>>
>>28015918
Cute is good.

It's not "I want to rip my clothes off and get your seed" good, but it's "I want to cuddle and hold you" good. It's great to attract bisexual girls because liking cute is why they are attracted to women

If you are cute you need more muscles, beard, cooler more sexually appealing clothes and testosterone if you want to start being hot
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 750x1334
>>28016152
Meh, not so good looking but not ugly. Baby faced for sure

Pic related is me btw as per the new soc
>>
>>28016152
Based on this picture alone, you're fairly average looking, maybe a 5 or 6 out of 10. It looks like a shitty picture though and you have this expression on your face like you're getting your mugshot taken, fix that.
>>
>>28016152
You look like you're about to cry. Other than that, I'd say you're fairly average, maybe higher if you smiled
>>
>>28016061
>selfie cameras are fantastic at making an otherwise attractive face look like shit.

I feel like it's the other way around. Selfie cameras are often lower quality, with more noise since they are the frontal camera for phones. I usually look pretty well in selfies while high quality cameras show how shitty my skin is and how ugly I am overall.

>Next time when taking a picture point your chin more towards the camera and tilt your head slightly to the side.
bad advice, depends on the shape of the head, these kind of "generic advices" are often retarded.

it's like those people saying "lol just press your tongue for photos xD" or "hehe acne? you can fix that by washing your pillows". Fucking reeeeeeee the pillow thing triggers me like nothing. I've had acne all my life and nothing but a super strong pill helped me, after the treatment I literally can spend days without showering or not wash anything without getting a single pimple.

tl;dr don't throw advice if you don't know shit
>>
>>28016215
No, those are universal tips. If they don't help, it just means you're an ugly faggot. Nothing I can do about that mi amigo
>>
>>28016152
I consider your eyes and lips to be quite feminine. That's not necessarily a bad thing. But you need a better haircut to compliment those feminine features. Being tall and fit would help too.
>>
File: 1461056086161.jpg (74 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1461056086161.jpg
74 KB, 750x750
>>28016237
If you are good looking you'll look good from any perspective. You are right, I'm ugly, man. But that's what I'm saying. Basically your tips only work for people who already are good looking, but then again, if you are like that you don't need them and if you are ugly they don't work so what's the fuck point, cocksucker?
>>
>>28016152
Yeah that's a very shitty picture.

Like seriously you can't take a picture that's worse than that. Read some selfie and general picture guides. Yours looks like a sad serial killer.
>>
>>28016152
Get a hiarcut. Makes you look young.

Stop shaving, and start using a beard trimmer. You have a baby face.

I would also seek out a dermatologist for what's going on with your face if it isn't "normal" for your age (if you're over 18, it isn't normal).

You have a lot of potential, but you aren't fulfilling it. You look like you're in 7th grade, and if you're posting here, you should be at least 18.
>>
>>28016344
They're meant to highlight things like prominent cheekbones and decent jawline that might otherwise be unclear with an awkward direct-facing picture. It's for people who are attractive irl that are shitty at highlighting their good features in a picture, not for uglies.
>>
>Get 6 and 7 on /soc
>Oh oh cool
>See some ugly as sin person also get a fuckload of 6's and 7's

WELL THEN
>>
>>28016389
So you are saying good looking people can look even better in photos with proper tips? Well, using that logic ugly people can also look better, even normal if you don't rely to generic as shit tips.

Get out normie.
>>
>>28016152

Stop crying son
>>
>>28016208
eggman? is that rlly you?
>>
>>28016419
No, I wish to come here and help attractive robots ascend, as I was once in a similar position. Also I like this board for the shitposts
>>
I wanna post self
>>Tfw dark mexican.
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 750x1334
Op I think you are a decent looking fellow would be your friend ehhhh maybe not so date

Anyways how am i 23 and swedish
>>
>>28016152
J U S T
U
S
T

F U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>28016486
>>swede
>>white

POL is always right you look fine thoughost definitely not robot tier unless your a manlet
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.