[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible for cute girls to be undesirable social outcasts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: 1459455591998.jpg (106 KB, 500x528) Image search: [Google]
1459455591998.jpg
106 KB, 500x528
Is it possible for cute girls to be undesirable social outcasts and rejects? How autistic/gross would she have to be?
>>
>>28015864
for me, if she was outcast/reject would probably be my type
>>
CUTE GIRLS WILL ALWAYS HAVE ORBITERS NOW FUCK OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Well I'm one of those girls (as people say) and I can tell you if a girl memes asf nobody wants her.
>>
>>28015864
Fat girls exist.
>>
>>28015957
>fat
>cute
pick one
>>
>>28015936
I want you. Got any form of contact?
>>
>>28015936
>Well I'm one of those girls (as people say) and I can tell you if a girl memes asf nobody wants her.

Nope you're not. You're just a fat slutty 2/10 roastie who thinks she's cute (and what fat ugly whore doesn't?), now get off my board.
>>
if she's weird and never leaves the house then she is just invisible to society and chances are Chad won't notice her.

She can still have orbiter though if she ever goes outside or really just on this board and says she's a girl - but they don't count for girls so in her mind she has no one when in reality she has no one attractive liking her
>>
>>28015916
>>28016004
Don't blame girls for orbiters. Blame the beta as fuck guys for being retarded by thinking buying girls lots of shit and being a pushover emotional tampon is the way to get a girlfriend (or even a friend).
>>
File: MgOqXt0.jpg (44 KB, 960x714) Image search: [Google]
MgOqXt0.jpg
44 KB, 960x714
>>28016052
Are you a NEET? Are you voting for Trump? How old are you? Would you like a robot bf?
>>
File: 1439605659662.jpg (188 KB, 1430x1816) Image search: [Google]
1439605659662.jpg
188 KB, 1430x1816
No, they don't exist.

If they claim to on here, they are lying. Either a man, or a delusional fattie.

You will not find such a girl in reality. This is what anime is for my friend. Forget about 3D and make the move to 2D. Reality does not suit your tastes, either settle for a whore when deep down you desire better, or move on to pure 2D and fulfill your desires.
>>
>>28016207
Sorry, sweet cheeks, but people can't be trust on the internet.
>>
File: 1437911570741.gif (1006 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1437911570741.gif
1006 KB, 800x800
>>28016207
>when the newfag is so new they haven't even read the rules
>>
>>28016207
>Age 16.
enjoy your ban, bitch :^)
>>
>>28016239
Understandable desu.
>>
>>28016228
But 2D girls don't ease the loneliness for me

I'd say they make it even worse because you're sad they don't exist and you feel pathetic for liking them

I wanna be loved by a real person
>>
File: 1345976524295.jpg (127 KB, 592x632) Image search: [Google]
1345976524295.jpg
127 KB, 592x632
>>28015864
Believe me, it's possible.

t. cute gurl who is a social outcast and reject.
>>
>>28016298
I bet you've never struggled to get a girlfriend

And I doubt you are a virgin and if you are it's by choice
>>
>>28016321
>girlfriend

boyfriend, i meant

unless you're a lesbian

or bi
>>
>>28016298
Post contact info i'll be your friend
>>
>>28016408
And this is why women cannot be outcasts

Sorry guys, that shut in qt doesn't exist
>>
I've been called cute, but I'm obviously not some 9/10 so take this as you will. Also not fat either.

Any time a guy has shown ANY slightest bit of interest, I've stepped away. It doesn't happen often, but the few times it does, I can't stand it. It scares me, and it doesn't matter if I think he's cute or not, I just can't stand it. I very rarely talk to people, and when I do it's exclusively to women. I've also been told that I look disinterested, eager to run out of the door, and quiet, but not intimidating looking. I'm super short and skinny so it's not like I'm scary, I guess.

I am pretty gross though. I rarely shower, haven't shaved in a long time in any area, and I dress like a twelve year old for the most part. It makes me more invisible and less people bother talking to me when I look small AND young.
>>
>>28016711
>I've been called cute
Better than a guy who gets no compliments

>Any time a guy has shown ANY slightest bit of interest
At least you get interest while us men will die alone

>I rarely shower, haven't shaved in a long time in any area, and I dress like a twelve year old for the most part.
All easily fixable lmao, it's not like you have to get a greek god physique and live in the gym to get some sort of attention from the opposite sex

this is why i hate women and i am laughing at you for failing life on easy mode

i hope you get raped by chad
>>
>>28016711
Drop your skype please
>>
>>28016711
PLEASE post contact info I want to be your friend.
>>
>>28016408
>>28016797
>>28016810
HOLY FUCK STOP BEING THIRSTY BETA ORBITERS YOU ARE ONLY MAKING THE PROBLEM WORSE THESE GIRLS ARE JUST TYPICAL ROASTIE ATTENTION WHORES WHO WANT CHAD
>>
Ass_n is that you?

Why do you care so much which gender has it worse? Both can struggle with their own problems and insecurities

A cute shy girl that is awkward and doesn't like clubs and bars has a hard time finding a bf. Even if she likes bars she won't get hit on if she doesn't know how to dress like she wants to get hit on and if she doesn't give indicators to potential partners

They don't want casual sex. They want to be loved which is hard if they can't flirt or don't know how to put themselves out there.
>>
>>28017054
no fuck off reddit
stop lieing and stop your bullshit
>>
>>28016942
What's so bad about women having standards?
>>
>>28017131
when ugly af girls demand only high value guys that is an issue
cuz hypergamy

>A cute shy girl that is awkward and doesn't like clubs and bars has a hard time finding a bf. Even if she likes bars she won't get hit on if she doesn't know how to dress like she wants to get hit on and if she doesn't give indicators to potential partners
delusional

>They don't want casual sex. They want to be loved which is hard if they can't flirt or don't know how to put themselves out there.
they can at least get it and women are incapable of loving a man for who he really is; she only loves her attraction to him and what he provides
>>
>>28017054
Because it's annoying to witness an endless stream of
>tfw no bf
>tfw so lonely
>>hey femanon post skype
>lolno
The minute you post that you are a female and you kind of want to date someone or even just talk to someone, you have anons who want to talk to you. And then most of the women refuse, only to post in the next feels thread.
You can post all the frogs you want as a guy, this won't happen.
>>
>>28017131
>wanting chad
>"standards"
>>
>>28017279
Those are high standards
Still standards technically
>>
>>28016711
Perfect besides the not-showering-daily part.
>>
I've talked to a girl from this board who is a NEET shutin and also a total qt, really beautiful.
>>
>>28017323
I call bullshit, honestly
>>
>>28017323
So did I but she had orbiters so I dropped her ass.
Fuck You Kristy.
>>
>>28017272
>want to talk about feels
>get bombarded by thirsty idiots
>/r9k/ misogynists for that matter
Tell me why I should give my contact information to toxic people who clearly hate me just for existing and just want a girl's attention and nudes so they can feel 'alpha' for a while then talk shit about her on here later?

Before you accuse me of having done that, fuck off. I never give my skype or kik to faggets on here. And no, I don't "only go for chad" whatever the fuck you decide "chad" is this week.
>>
>>28017423

>tfw you will never have orbiters because you are greasy smelly hairy male neet

Seriously. Why live?
>>
>>28017475
Uh bruh... there are girl orbiters, you know?

I have 2.
>>
>>28015864
>How autistic/gross would she have to be?
Gross? You just said cute.
Anyways, no, if they're cute, they'll catch orbiters etc anywhere other than home and intentional hiding.
>>
>>28017467
Good point, I guess nobody wants the skype or kik of SJWs, though there aren't actually many of them. Still, they can get plenty of attention elsewhere.
>>
>>28017523
>Gross? You just said cute
Cute on the outside. Not fat, cute face, etc
Tomoko is cute despite being fucking disgusting
>>
i remember the times when the internet was a boys club. not just boys, but like, beta boys. now its just a combination of everything. its just disgusting
>>
>>28017667
male desperation is what actually kills male club/spaces
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.