[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 23 year old virgin. I live by myself and spend most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: 30.jpg (74 KB, 422x750) Image search: [Google]
30.jpg
74 KB, 422x750
I'm a 23 year old virgin. I live by myself and spend most of my days playing video games and watching anime. I only have one friend, and I only talk to him online.

How should I kill myself?
>>
Get excersize, lose weight, put on some muscle, and apply for some jobs.

i know it sounds cliche but you need to make the effort to do productive things otherwise you will continue to feel shitty about yourself. i know from experience
>>
>>28015767
I have two jobs. I'm currently in my second year of my PhD. I'm also not fat, though I could stand to get in shape.
>>
>>28015793

Well finish your fucking phd and put it to use then jesus christ
>>
File: 1421629595993.jpg (28 KB, 549x442) Image search: [Google]
1421629595993.jpg
28 KB, 549x442
Sounds comfy, why do you want to kill yourself? I mean, imagine if you had to live with roommates or family. Imagine if anime didn't exist.
>>
File: 1352770471419.gif (749 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
1352770471419.gif
749 KB, 500x269
>>28015817
But I don't wannaa.
>>
>>28015718
hey OP are you me?
>>
File: 03.png (265 KB, 734x692) Image search: [Google]
03.png
265 KB, 734x692
>>28015824
Because life is bad my guy.

>Imagine if anime didn't exist
>>
>>28015718
The only reason you want to kill yourself is societal expectation and pressure being forced on you.

Exclude yourself from all that. Do you enjoy yourself? Do you have fun? If yes, continue doing it. Stop thinking about outside expectations and just enjoy life as you see fit, and if that includes playing video games and watching anime so be it.
>>
>>28015718
Kill yourself you ungrateful faggot. You are literally living the dream and whine because you can't get some overrated pussy...
>>
>>28015896
Now son, do not get angry at the man. Mental disease works in odd ways. There are starving children in Africa, but nobody in the first world whose depressed can give a shit whether they're working class or rich. And why should they?
>>
>>28015718
Yep, don't believe what the normkes tell you, it doesn't get better, just drags on
>>
>>28015896
>30k in debt with an apartment I can't afford and a degree that will get me nowhere
>living the dream
Also I'm asexual, the virgin thing is just an addition to my life being terrible from the outside.
>>
>>28015940
But on the inside... The inside...
>>
>>28015718
>has a friend
>wantts to kill himself

Weakling desu you wouldn't last a day in my shoes
>>
>>28016012
On the inside I've been depressed for a solid 8 years now and don't see any point continuing.

It's not that it's BAD, it's that it's gray. I've stopped caring.
>>
>>28015718
Oh boo fucking hoo, you own your own place and probably have disposable income, bitches ain't shit, friends ain't shit, just buy some drugs off the dark net and fuck some hookets
>>
take any money you can get your hands on and get a one way ticket to somewhere far away, then start a new life - if you still feel like killing yourself after a few month, you at least had a vacation
>>
>>28016034
Have you tried lucid dreaming, friend? I am very curious.
>>
>>28016098
I have tried but it never works.
>>
>>28015718
Exit bag

original comment
>>
>>28016115
What methods have you tried?
>>
Why not meeting you friend? Is he far away from you?
>>
>>28015793
What the fuck PhD program are you in where you need two jobs and spend most of your time playing vidya?

When I started grad school, I was forced to delete Steam in order to not fail my courses.
>>
>>28016238
Simple: OP is lying about working towards a PhD to negate any suggestions like "return to University and get a degree" or "get a job you reprehensible fuck".
>>
>>28016238
>>28016300
English.

After your first year in your PhD you stop taking courses, and right now it's just preparation for my field exams. One job is as a teaching assistant, the other is as a research assistant. The second doesn't give me much work, and aside from about 10hours of work over the span of a week, neither does the first.

I can tell you about my shitty dissertation too, but having an english PhD should already be evidence enough of why I want to kill myself.

>>28016220
4 hours yeah. I don't want to bother him.

>>28016172
Lying perfectly still until my body is "tricked" into a sleep state is all I've heard about and tried. Are there other?
>>
>>28016354
Look up finger induced lucid dreaming, aka FILD. It is the most ludicrously easy and quick way to lucid dream. I got it on my third night of trying after using the method you were attempting with no success, and holy shit it's all so incredible.

I'm personally really interested in psychedelic, mind altering shit so that really appealed to me and actually helped get me out of a depressive state as I was just on an exploration of my own mind. You might want to do the same if you share the same interests.
>>
>>28016354
>English
Makes sense. I don't even know what sort of stuff you would do as an RA in English.

I'm studying physics right now. Wish that I was studying something easier.

TAing takes about 8 hours a week for me. My prof doesn't have funding for an RA, so I do it for free as well.
>>
>>28016440
As an RA I basically just look up old documents and compile information, aside from some other non-academic tasks (maintaining websites, setting up conferences, etc). I wish I had gone into something like biology, but when I was in highschool I had no desire to do homework so I bombed math. Good luck with your stuff.

>>28016438
I will look that up and try it out my guy. Not like I'm doing anything else.

I have no idea where I would get drugs, I always assumed you'd need friends for those. And money.
>>
>>28016490
If you would like to get some shit like acid tabs and what not, the deep Web has got you fully covered. It's pretty easy to access if you don't know how to already, just follow some guides and it should be easy. You'll need to purchase things in bitcoin though AFAIK
>>
>>28015817
>>28015767
>>28016040

>neor9k
>>
>>28015718
how do you afford to live alone

-another 23 yrold khv
>>
>>28015718
Get your friend to turn gay with you. Shit is cash, nigger.
>>
>>28016709
>waah where is my pity party?! I am the unluckiest person in the world, I swear! Why don't you like my whining?
>>
>>28016819
just b urself bro and get yourself out and work and b successful and shit bro, man I give such good advice
>>
>>28015793
anon what you are describing is a near normie-level life
neet on the inside
regular person with jobs and normal body structure on the outside
don't kys
also your one friend would probably be really sad come on
>>
>>28016490
>I have no idea where I would get drugs, I always assumed you'd need friends for those. And money.

nah you can just get them online and stealth shipped to you now, cheaper than 99% of dealers as well since there's so much competition to choose from.

just be careful with the markets you use and how you receive them, most markets will get shut down after 18-36 months either by feds or scamming admins so just watch yourself.
>>
>>28016870
>waah stop telling me how to improve you normie! I don't want to improve, I want pity, don't you understand? you could never understand my pain reeee
>>
Screw killing yourself, mind if I move in?
>>
>>28017037
Kid, I know that you want to feel special for "helping" out others, but reality check, you aren't. Don't you understand that you're doing nothing else but annoy people when you post your normie advice that OP/anybody else on this board has read hundreds, if not thousands, of times? You're advice on "get out, lose weight, start working" is shit you hear from everybody and that everybody knows. No you're not doing anybody a favor, no you're not helping any "poor souls", you're nothing more than an annoying kid that makes this board worse. If you want to help or be nice, just get off this board so others can enjoy it again, it's not supposed to be for people like you.
>>
>>28015718
Dude, you're living the life!
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 640x709) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 640x709
QUESTION:

Will applying Emla topical anisthetic effectively numb pain to make slitting wrists less daunting? I heard a robot mention it in a thread the other day. We /pussy/ here right?
>>
>>28017121
The board is shit because of people like you that litter it with daily self-pity threads and endless whining. I rarely give advice to people but here's one for you: Leave this place, it's almost guaranteed that your miserable life will improve if you leave and the quality of the board will improve.
>>
>>28017548
No, there is no quality in this board and there never was, it's a shithole and it was always a shithole, now it's just an unenjoyable shithole with everybody that contributed to it at least a little bit (you're not one of them) leaving because of "Fembots" and normies like yourself just making it an incredibly unenjoyable place. Do you ever find any greentext threads where the posts aren't actually just memes and kids tryharding to be funny and failing misserably? Steam friend threads pretty much died out because it's become "add Normie" thread. You don't have autists posting about their autistic hobbies anymore, you don't have robots sharing their stories together, because all these people left a long time ago, not because they improved or wanted to improve, but because people like you that make this place absolutely unbearable. You took something people liked, for the shithole it was, and turned it into something so unenjoyable that you made everyone that liked it beforehand leave.
>>
>>28017299
I don't expect anything topical will numb deeply enough to make it painless.
Also, you're focused on the discomfort of the cut, and ignoring the sensation of bleeding to death. Most people say the latter is more distressing.

You're just going to have to accept that dying is going to really hurt. If that's not okay with you, you're probably not yet in a bad enough state that you should try killing yourself.
>>
>>28017704
The people who constantly complain about how unfair and shitty their life is are part of the problem retard. It's not funny, it's not enjoyable, it's boring and it's one of the main reasons this place is shit. They are the same people that turned steam threads into erp circlejerks and the same people that worship "fembots" and attention whoring tripfags. If you are one of those people you should go to wizchan.
>>
Whatever you choose , you should stream it
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.