[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Alright class, we're going to go around the room and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: homura.jpg (94 KB, 604x396) Image search: [Google]
homura.jpg
94 KB, 604x396
>Alright class, we're going to go around the room and introduce ourselves. When it's your turn, stand, say your name, and share an interesting fact about yourself.
>>
>>28015656
I usually say some bullshit like I have uncommonly good eyesight ability
>>
Mila. I can lucid dream...is that interesting?
>>
Adam. I have the amazing power of being completely uninteresting.
>>
Adam

I once drank 1.5 litres of vodka in one sitting
>>
>>28016852
Nice to meet a fellow Adam.
>>
Steven , --

at this point the instructor would ask a question and i go yes man mode since I was taking too lon to say anything
>>
>>28016871
Likewise m8.

Is it just me, or are all the other Adams you meet or know of total chads?
>>
>>28016898
I've only met two others, and one of them was a chad, and the other was really fat.
>>
>>28015656
>we had to do this in class by writing on pieces of paper
>I had a beta orbitter girl that had been following me around for like 2 years, sitting next to me
>I wrote I once played world of Warcraft for 36 hours straight
>my note gets picked out of the hat and the teacher reads it, everyone points to the fat guy in the room
>orbitter says it was me and says some cringe thing about me having high stamina
>she scared away the other girls in the class that were shy and quiet that I actually liked
>everyone thought I was banging that orbitter
>I had never even held hands with a girl until roughly 8 years after that, and it want even with that girl
I couldn't even be a loser happily....
>>
>>28015656
Daniel
I once played WarCraft 2 for 37 hours straight.
>mfw I actually said that on my first day in High School
Kill me now.
>>
>>28015656
John
I play vidya okay
>>
>>28016930
>>28016931
>warcraftmind
I wonder how many lives has Blizzard ruined.
>>
>>28015656
*stands up*
>m-my name is anon
>Umm, an interesting fact... Oh, I, uh...
>"c'mon anon, share something"
>well, um
>sometimes when I poop i suck it back in and pretend I'm getting rawed real good
>>
File: 1461013927841.jpg (8 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
1461013927841.jpg
8 KB, 256x197
>>28016931
Honestly m8 I think that's pretty amazing.
>>
>>28016930
>having an orbiter girl
>being a loser
Pick one faggot
>>
Ohio
Beated a Chad in America
>>
>my name is anon and I have a gf
>>
the worst is when the teacher would say "ok class i want everyone to get into groups of 4, were going to do a group activity" . i literally started shaking with anxiety because i never talk to anyone
>>
>>28016968
I was a loser because I never capitalized on any of the girls that were interested in me.
Now that I'm out in the real world, I rarely if ever come across people my age, much less even girls.
I think I've seen like 4 girls my age in the last year.
>>
>>28015656
I'm Anon, I'm 33 and too old for this shit.
>>
Hi i'm anon, and i hate life and want to die
>tfw this could actually work depending on the tone i say it in
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.