[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Finish school >NEET for two years >Nobody to use as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: a28.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
a28.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>Finish school
>NEET for two years
>Nobody to use as references for job applications

So how do I get a job? I went to two places and they turned me away. I'm pretty autistic so I don't know what to do

Scared of working cashier and feel like i'm too dumb to learn complicated tasks
>>
>>28015517
>Nobody to use as references for job applications

if you want to use me as a reference for some made up job position, i would be willing to, not even kidding

leave contact and tell me ahead of timeabout you and what you are putting as the job and ill think of some bullshit to say about you if they call
>>
>>28015618
You can do that? If so I would just use my online friends as references.

1. do most stores still use references?

seems pretty arbitrary as you just have people who will say nothing bad about you do it

2. won't they notice the area code difference?
>>
>>28015517
So are you trying to be a cashier or no?
>>
>>28015686
seems like the only available position

i want to be a night stocker or maintenance worker to be left alone, but everyone recommends against it, especially my family

desu i think i would do well with most jobs because i'm at least average intelligence, it's just getting there that is the hassle with job applications etc
>>
>>28015618
This. This right here is how you do it. OP, let's be honest here, you're going to need to stretch the truth and get creative with your resume. Luckily, there are a fuckload of ways of doing that. You worked for two years as a business assistant for that anon I linked to, a small business owner for an online store. Any prospective employer can call him and he'll not only verify your job duties (since he can just google "business assistant job duties) but vouche that you never called in sick or even late, and you were an excellent employee. He also wrote an outstanding letter of recommendation for you (i.e. print out a lesser known recommendation letter template, then learn how to emulate a good signature and sign it, or have your mom sign it.)

That's how you get ahead. Also there are a fuckload of free online certificates you can get, google "fema free courses", one was in leadership which looks great for your resume.
>>
>>28015517
One things you might want to double check, is to see if anyone has been working using your SSN.

Send in this form: https://www.theworknumber.com/Employees/DataReport/report_request.pdf

You can send it in once a year, and it will give you a copy of what Equifax thinks your employment history is. They get data from HR departments at companies that use an Equifax partner for payroll.

If you get turned down a couple of times, you should probably check to make sure that there isn't a "fired for doing drugs on the job site" from some random person who made up a SSN.
>>
File: __(74).jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
__(74).jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>>28015715
>Lying to get by
What a shame this is the only way to do things in America. I wish they could understand face-to-face that I would be a good worker. Maybe showing them my dean's list letters and attendance records would do the trick?
>>
>>28015799
Blame the insurance companies.

* Businesses get a discount on insurance if they drug test, so they do.
* Businesses get a discount on insurance if they run background checks, so they only hire people who are in the system.
* Businesses get a discount on insurance if they only hire "experienced" people, so they don't hire anyone who is starting out.
>>
File: CAzUGYDUMAAjm3x.jpg (20 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
CAzUGYDUMAAjm3x.jpg
20 KB, 500x375
Guys listen, this might sound pathetic but do you think I could get away with a skype number and voice changer?
>>
>finish school
>neet for 5 years
>apply for security job
>get hired in a week

Be security
>>
Why even bother?

Shitty jobs should be something you have to resort to. Not something you have to work hard for.
Why would I want to participate in such a shit world?
>>
>>28015876
>Blame the insurance companies.

Blame the Jews.

* Jews own all insurance companies.
* All insurance companies are owned by the Jews.
>>
>>28016031
I see you fell for the Rothchild family's propaganda.

By fixating everyone on a specific tribe of people, they can distract attention from their own control.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.