[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tip for smoking for the first time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1452415838162.jpg (31 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1452415838162.jpg
31 KB, 600x600
Don't want to look like a coughing idiot when somebody passes me some weed, as shameful as this question is, can somebody run me through exactly how you smoke?
>>
assuming you'll be smoking a blunt, or a joint, suck in slowly, let in seep into your mouth, then suck it all at once into your LUNGS. that is vital. don't suck it in like you do cock, be gentle, especially when it's your first time. Also remember, proper etiquette is 2 hits, then pass it on.
>>
>>28015350
You're going to cough.
Just accept it and have a good time.
No one will care that you coughed.
>>
>>28015481
your friends might bully you a little but I assure you once you're done coughing you won't care.
>>
>>28015350
the best way to do it, is to just practice breathing into your mouth without the use of your lungs, but try pulling back your tongue to breath air slowly, then breathe in cold air into your lungs slowly, hold it for a sec, then exhale slowly. You'll probably cough anyway. First time I did it I coughed like an absolute motherfucker, but then you get the hang of it. You're gonna get so fucking baked. I wish I could go back to the first few times I did it....so much more potent
>>
>>28015350
you're going to cough, nobody will think less of you for it, and many people who smoke everyday still cough if they have weaker throats.

that said here are some tips to avoid embarassing yourself:

1 move the pipe\bong\whatever away from your face as soon as you finish the rip and before you cough so you don't end up blowing back into it, that's alot worse than coughing.

2 if your goal is to simply not cough and you don't care if you don't get as stoned, don't breath it all the way into your lungs, keep most of it in your mouth and boom big cloud of smoke on exhale and less chance of cough.

3 if possible try to use a bong with ice in it, makes it easier.

4 again the deeper you inhale and the more you take in in 1 rip the much greater your chance of coughing, breathe in a bunch of air along with some smoke and you may be able to avoid it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.