[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever tried lucid dreaming? I did it yesterday for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: landscape.jpg (159 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
landscape.jpg
159 KB, 1024x681
Have you ever tried lucid dreaming?

I did it yesterday for the first time and it was amazing.
>>
>>28015301
I was able to lucid dream once, I tried creating a gf and ended up waking myself up.
I literally cannot even get a girlfriend in my dreams.
>>
>>28015301
I did it once, but I'm so boring I couldn't think of something cool to do. What should I do if I can ever do it again?
>>
>>28015366
Read the post above yours, dubsman
>>
>you will never dream forever
How do I put myself into a coma?
>>
>>28015366
Have a qt gf.
>>
>>28015447
>>28015447
I would recommend you a movie, but it would be a big spoiler.

It's a shame, because it is one of the best movies I have watched.
>>
>>28015366
Check 'em and dream of an amorphous blob that slowly becomes refined to your perfect type. You won't know how she looks since she'll be really fuzzy and hard to make out...but you'll know.
>>
>>28015301
How the fuck do you do it? I would do anything to be able to experience one of those.
>>
>>28015484
Wake up in the middle of the night and then go back to sleep
>>
>>28015515
Don't you also have to wise up and realize you're in a dream too?
>>
I don't do it on purpose but I have had the strangest thing start happening the past few months
>sleeping
>in dream I get text message from specific girl
>typically the text upsets me in some way
>the texts are always out of character for her though
>every time it happens I convince myself the texts and what's happening are a dream

Am I doing it or what's happening here?
>>
>>28015301
Has happened to me a couple times, never intentionally. Couple nights ago I started fugging my stepsister but woke up pretty quick
>>
>>28015394
>>28015449
>>28015483
I don't want gf. Women aren't worth my dreams, I'd rather do nothing than resort to that.
>>28015470
Don't be a cunt. Tell us the movie.
>>
>>28015570
Abre Los Ojos

Now that you know what the movie is about, it will not be THAT good, but still worth a try.
>>
>>28015540
Yes

I love lucid dreaming. I've been doing it for almost two years.
I like to fly, I love the feeling.
I like to fuck. The best, most intense orgasms I've ever had, ever. Are while lucid dreaming. You'd be surprised how hard it is to get the people in your dream to be dtf. I gave up forcing myself on people because they get upset and freak out. I learned that sending out invitations (I like using A phone) works best. People just come in and, well you know. If I can't do that for whatever reason I will fashion toys out of whatever is near by molding the object into what I need. I also like talking to my dream people. Trying to figure out more about myself. Usually they are very cryptic.
Never tell a person they are not real and just in your dream. They will flip shit and ensue nightmare mode.
I like breathing underwater. But for me water dreams tend to turn scary.
I also like turning into animals.
Sometimes I just explore my dream scene as is
>>
>>28015865

when i tell someone they're in my dream they react as if its the most awesome thing in the world
>>
>>28015301

I can't. As soon as I know it's fake I fall out of it. I just can't.
>>
File: Vanilla_sky_post.jpg (33 KB, 288x426) Image search: [Google]
Vanilla_sky_post.jpg
33 KB, 288x426
>>28015668
>it's in mexican
I'm just glad there's an American remake in English.
>>
>>28015909
Really? Huh... Weird. I've never had a good experience telling them they don't exist/aren't real. I was kind of thinking that it's bc I'm essentially telling my subconscious it isn't real but I guess maybe I just have some kind of mental conflict that causes it? Idk
You've shattered my perception of my dream people... Back to the drawing board
>>
>>28015301
>have a good lucid dream
>wake up
>feel like shit because it wasn't real

Feelsbadman
>>
File: sweetbike.png (501 KB, 540x510) Image search: [Google]
sweetbike.png
501 KB, 540x510
Yep, since I was a little kid.

Last night I dreamed cyberpunk things. Went through some skyscrapers looking at a glowing city with a guy who looked a lot like pic related.
>>
>work real hard to get a lucid dream, dream journaling reality checks n all that shit
>become lucid and the first thing I do is try fucking some dream woman, sometimes anyone because the dreams can end quickly
>don't even get to penetrate her because the dream always collapses before i can enter her
>want to do other things and explore my subconcious but I can't stop raping dream characters
>eventually give up trying to lucid dream because all the other stuff is kinda boring anyways

anybody else know this feel?
>>
>>28017241
Bc you get too excited and it starts feeling too real. So you wake up. You gotta work on keeping your mind in that "I don't care, I feel neutral about all this" state.
>>
>>28017274
has it actually worked for you though? also whats the best dream pussy you've had?
>>
Fucking is obviously the holy grail of lucid dreaming but it's known to be one of the more difficult things for a relatively new lucid dreamer to do and remain lucid and in-dream. Practice becoming lucid and doing more simple things like murder for as long as you need to before you try boning. Seriously. And there are things you can do to calm yourself down if you feel like you're about to wake up. I've been lucid dreaming for eleven years and even still when I realize I'm in a dream and I become lucid, maybe 50% of the time I have to stop what I'm doing and spin on my vertical axis. I don't know why it helps, but it does. I wake up far less often when I do it. Even after 11 years of growing lucidity skills sex is something that'll pull me out of lucidity at least 15-20% of the time. Sometimes I wake up, sometimes the lucidity fades and I just go back into a normal dream state until waking up.
Meditation during the day can help you immensely in learning to calm your mind and remain lucid. Over-thinking, even accidentally, is probably the number-one enemy of a lucid dream.
>>
>>28017734
thanks for the tip anon
>>
>lucid dream
>get scared
>spend the entire dream desperately trying to wake up
>>
I wonder, when you orgasm in a lucid dream, do you orgasm IRL too? Like, are wet lucid dreams a thing?
>>
>>28017734
It's actually one of the easiest things for me to lucid dream, but only after I lost my virginity a few years back. The decade and a half before that that I'd been lucid dreaming I had only lucid dreamed being stimulated by hand since that was all I knew.

The hardest things for me to lucid dream are reading, specifically organized locations, and smells/tastes.

>>28018128
I do. I can't cum in a dream unless I do in real life.

I also have trouble moving and talking in my dreams and when I lucid dream I really have to force my body to move, sometimes it's like trying to run underwater. If it's too much of a pain to continue the dream, I usually get around this by dreaming that I am someone else or by removing myself from the dream and just watching it like a movie.

And to get around the moving difficulties for sex I usually dream that I'm tied up, held down, or otherwise immobilized for the duration.
>>
How long should I set an alarm to wake up and go back to sleep to?
>>
What to do in lucid dreams besides sex and violence? Everyone only talks about banging and killing when talking about lucid dreams. I'm already oversaturated with that shit constantly flung into my awakened life (movies/tv/ads/smalltalk, not really having sex or hurting people), I'd rather not put it in my dreams too.
>>
>>28018818
Mystery. My lucid dreams are often puzzle-like or exploratory. I go to strange fantasy places and look at things. Inevitably my brain comes up with some vague story and I lucidly play along.

Recently I had one where me and a woman were in a city built in enormous trees and there were epiphytes as big as regular trees. I did a lot of climbing. It was beautiful.
>>
Stop right the fuck now dude
unless you like being scared to death some nights
>>
I've been reading a book on it, still not sure what technique would be best for me. But after keeping a dream journal for a few months I can at least recall a new dream every time I fall asleep.
>>
>>28018872
>still being scared of sleep paralysis
>not lucid dreaming through it
>>
>>28018872
Pussy. I fucking love nightmares, they're so much more intense when you can actually feel the pain running through your entire body. The other night I had a dream about getting tasered a bunch of times in a row and screamed so hard I blew out my ear drums. Fucking hurt like hell.
>>
I have been trying to have a lucid dream for 3 months, but when I get into a lucid dream and I realize it it's like "Wow, I did it!" And wake Up inmediately.
I don't even have time to do that thing of spiring to avoid being waken up.
Some help?
>>
>>28019009
You just suck, try getting a new brain or something.
>>
>>28018913
What book did you read, anon? Was it good?
Any books on lucid dreaming recommendations from other anons?
>>
>>28020039
It was a book on the subject by Stephen LaBerge. I think you're safe with anything by him seeing as how he's one of the leading experts on lucid dreaming.
>>
>>28017045
Was he a guy of remarkable size?
>>
>>28015366
Dream that you got dubs
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.