[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spent a month in an Iranian asylum, AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1409355507032.jpg (101 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1409355507032.jpg
101 KB, 399x388
Recently I had to spend almost an entire month at a mental hospital. In Iran, of all places, which made things worse. The country is obviously hit by sanctions so all the medication is domestically produced. My sleeping pill didn't even work. I had to lie on my bed all night and slowly and silently cry at the face of my misery.

Heat and food were good though. I give them that. The orderlies treated other patients, mostly villagers who had weird issues like garbage but they liked me so this aspect of the trip was ok I guess... UNTIL... BOREDOM. GODDAMN BOREDOM. Every room had ten beds insides so I couldn't even dare to bring in my cellular phone. I had to read magazines and such. Which didn't increase my boredom at all. Instead I had to head to a lot of "borrow me your magazine" requests which was painful considering that I knew those villagers did not have the audacity to understand high-culture presented in paper media.

I would be glad to answer any questions you have about this dreadful segment of my life that I will never forget no matter how hard I try.
>>
>>28015240
Why where u admitted?
>>
Oh my glorping god oh pee I laughed the fuck out loud bro that was the funniest starrey I ever did read on this board. It will just take a moment to tell you about when I was reading the story, firstly I read the first sentence of your story and I fucking laughed out loud, read the secondly part of your story and secondly I laughed my fucking ass off, thirdly I concluded your types thirdly laughing my sides right the fuck out of orbit. Hand it to ya my mane mang from fartpackistan, fligatt was a swell read and if the rules were changed I would gladly subscribe to your posts to be notified by cellphone. In fact, this story was so goddgummed good I think I'll talk about it more. Looking at keyboard tracks as a whole, its really a worked off art. The pacing, loquaciousity, indeterminabomnidable pontifidexteretasiality, burgandy, I'm very impreesed. The pain I feel of having to have been looking forward to the pepper moment of my life, alas, has passed. Goodnight. *snackbaradly (;-)) kills self*
>>
>>28015255
I'm 23 and a virgin. So obviously I am extremely frustrated with everything. I also suffer from bipolarity AND diabetes which doesn't help the matter at all. Outlook is not so good either as I'm only an English literature major.

With all that, before the Iranian New Year hit the calendar, I went all crazy and broke every thing in our home. Then my mom (dad's dead) took me outside where I barked at everyone and called them whores and worthless pieces of shit. And then my mom lured me to the mental hospital at the titillating promise of, guess what, whores! They there strapped me and admitted me.
>>
>>28015329
you sound like a completely failed human being

why did you freak out so bad?
>>
>>28015329
gross, you want whores?
>>
>>28015240
>>28015329
CHUBEK THE ARYAN LEOPARD? IS THAT YOU??
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.