[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girls like "bad boys' Then why are they constantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 5334322784_400.jpg (156 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
5334322784_400.jpg
156 KB, 400x600
>girls like "bad boys'

Then why are they constantly flocking to skinny jean wearing skater/punk faggots? It's not just teenager girls either. I always see bitches in their twenties flocking to those types. And the dudes are usually the biggest pussies you'll ever meet.
>>
>trying to understand women
lmfao
>>
>Le skinny jeans r Le ghey
Back to 2009, don't you have some Justin Bieber video to write something bad about him on?
>>
>>28015135
Women like other women.

Fags like what you've shown are like women but are still men where it matters to them.
>>
>>28015419
>a-anon hurt m-m-muh feelings
>>
>>28015135
Must just be a part of your city. In the city in which I reside no such thing is true. Maybe my city is a little more culturally evolved than yours.
>>
>>28015135
Those types went extinct in 2012.
>>
>>28015464
????

>>28015135
My slut freind says it's because they tend to have big Dicks
>>
>>28015135
>skinny jean wearing skater/punk

lol what is this, 2006?

I wish.
>>
>>28015135
I remember this happening back in 2006-2012 but I don't really see it anymore. Girls these days like yuppies, hipsters, or normie-nerd hybrids.
>>
skater guys went out of fashion a decade ago

these days girls are all into bearded lumberjack dudes with tattoos and piercings
>>
>>28015135
girls now like guys who lift, have a well groomed beard, fancy tattoos and piercings

they're really just trend hopping retards though, if you're confident enough it doesn't matter much
>>
File: game_is_bullshit.png (41 KB, 810x227) Image search: [Google]
game_is_bullshit.png
41 KB, 810x227
>>28015892
>confident

I legit hate people like you. By that I mean morons who think 'confidence" matters more than looks. No, it doesn't.

And no, you don't know some "ugly dude who fucks 10/10 women all the time cuz he's so confident.." So fucking save it. Pic related, you sniveling cunt.
>>
>>28015791
this ive heard skinny skater dudes have big dicks
>>
>>28016093
I didn't actually mention ugly men, I just said you don't need to have the in fashion look to get girls

but really guys with your kinda of insecurity are doomed regardless of how you look, women can smell it on you
>>
Skater/punk faggots still have that bad boy flair

>dark clothes
>not afraid of danger or rejection
>don't give a shit what others think
>>
>>28015791
They may look bigger because they have the body of a twig. Average sized dicks also look bigger in comparison when the dude is shorter.
>>
>>28015791
They do. That's true

GF is a size queen and she says every skater she has sex with had at least 6 inch girth and most of them were 7-8 inches long.
>>
I wear skin tight jeans because they're comfy and add definition to my 3 inch penis.
>>
>>28016203
Women only give a shit about "insecurity" when it's displayed by men who they find attractive. An ugly man is shy or self-loathing? They'll make excuses. "omg he's so humble!"
>>
>>28016104
Fembot here. That's true

My girls either go for blacks or if they have any decency for skaters
>>
>>28016430
Women always exaggerate penis size.

Bitch likes a guy: "HOLY SHIT HIS COCK WAS SO HUGE!"

Bitch becomes enemies with that same guy: "He's a fucking needle dick loser."
>>
>>28016448
Fucked that up. Replace attractive with ugly and vice-versa.
>>
>>28016482
She didn't say any numbers though. She showed me with her hands. And if she can't grip around its obvious that he's like 6 inches around
>>
>>28016093
You ever think your lack of success is due to that rotten fucking mentality of yours?
>>
File: bass.jpg (270 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
bass.jpg
270 KB, 1600x1200
>>28016503
Uh-huh. Women talking about penis size are the equivalent of fisherman talking about their huge fucking catch.

"Dude, that bass I caught was at least 10 pounds!"
>>
>>28016093
It does

t. handsome awkward faggot who wants to die, has no confidence and sees pretty girls with ugly fucks all the time
>>
>>28016514
You ever think some people are physically ugly due to know fault of their own and society treats them like shit as a result?

You ever think maybe the reason why certain guys are so "bitter" is because they're sick of snakeoil salesman preaching the alleged virtues of "confidence" while they watch awkward dudes with strong jaws and full heads of hair get women by doing absolutely nothing?
>>
>>28016560
>handsome

Your Mom lies to you, son.
>>
>>28016589
Of course beautiful people have it easier, but that's why ugly people have to put in twice the effort.

Look at the douches in your local indie band.
>weird face
>awkward
>short and skinny
But they've got
>good style
>confidence
>a huge social network
>are interesting and fun to be around
And constantly have sex even though they aren't rich

Confidence is just the first step. Without it every time you will hit on a chick her creeper alarm will go off
>>
>>28016589
When did I ever say that every ugly person is ugly due to their own actions?
Why don't you actually give yourself some tangible value instead of crying that some people were more lucky than you? Also you're fucking retarded if you think confidence doesn't get you places in life, which is at least much more than snake oil ever did.
>>
>>28016640
I can show you plenty of indie band faggots who either don't get laid or end up with warpigs. Few, if any, are fucking good looking women unless they're good looking themselves.
>>
>>28016661
>Also you're fucking retarded if you think confidence doesn't get you places in life

Confidence can get you places in some venues, but it doesn't do shit for a man in the sexual marketplace if he's ugly as shit. Why the fuck wasn't Bernhard Goetz or Otis Toole ever considered sex symbols. They were "bad." They both have/had a confident demeanor. Christ, Goetz basically told the powers-that-be in NYC to go fuck themselves back in the 80s. Did the same thing years later after he was busted for weed. But he's an ugly fucker who looks like a nerd. Women never gushed over him and they never will.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.