[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to stop hating people so much How do I accomplish this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 454x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 454x310
I want to stop hating people so much

How do I accomplish this?
>>
File: release-your-anger.jpg (17 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
release-your-anger.jpg
17 KB, 400x300
Anger is a natural response to injustice
>>
>>28015110
Lobotomy or find another way to make yourself mentally retarded. That's literally the only way to not hate all these pieces of shit that populate the world.
>>
Start drinking, doing drugs, lying to others and yourself, contributing nothing to society, leyeing the party lifestyle take you away until you burn up into nothing.

Otherwise, there's no reason to stop hating.
>>
>>28015110
Realize that you aren't actually any better than them, that you are best a pseudo-intellectual, and that your painfully high levels of self awareness do nothing for your character other than to make you miserable.
>>
>>28015110
Kill yourself, it'll all be over :D
>>
>tfw only go between white hot hate fueled anger and pure black painful depression
>every fucking day I swing back and forth

Makes me want to puke sometimes
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.