[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw semi-attractive but shit with conversation Its not even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1460910361928.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
1460910361928.png
17 KB, 882x758
>tfw semi-attractive but shit with conversation

Its not even like I can move on and stop trying with girls they just ask me out and stop contacting me the next week because they didnt realize Im socially retarded

When do I make it out of this hell
>>
Ktfbfam
>>
Please this! I need advice on chicks. Where does a decent looking neet go to find a girl?
>>
>>28015062
Tinder

blxoxoox
>>
File: ego shit dawg.png (47 KB, 978x441) Image search: [Google]
ego shit dawg.png
47 KB, 978x441
Alright listen up fuck face, stop obsessing about yourself. Stop it. I don't know what else to tell you but just stop. I don't give a fuck how you do it. Stop it.

Women aren't your problem, your face isn't your problem, your personality isn't your problem.

Your fucking problem is attachment and self validation.

Everyone else in this world, especially in the modern world, is really REALLY fucking self absorbed. This is the root of why everyone is unhappy or feels invalidated or maybe doesn't have enough.
This world is so impermanent and fleeting. Don't let the world crush you down and put you in this box that you need other people to validate you. The only one who can honestly make you feel whole is you.

Let me say that again, even if you have a therapist, drugs, money, friends, a gf, immortality and a asian hooker sucking your dick every night you can still be unhappy because THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN MAKE YOU WHOLE IS YOU.

This, especially with a mental illness, is extremely hard. It takes a lot of work and dedication but honestly it's the only thing worth studying.

You have to let the world go to let it be a part of you anon.
>>
File: image.png (369 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
369 KB, 750x1334
Missed it oh well
>>
>>28015062
since when has there been a market for decent looking men? fuck off not chad.
>>
File: 1460303840545.png (287 KB, 723x664) Image search: [Google]
1460303840545.png
287 KB, 723x664
>tfw I was attractive but I fucked myself up with acne and over eating

I deserve to die alone
>>
>>28015105
>tfw no Hitler to kill me
I hope Carl The Cuck is right about Trump being as bad as Hitler so he can kill my Hispanic ass
>>
>>28015122
Ktf, except I ruined my clear healthy glowing skin with heroin
>>
>>28015099
I see this horse shit all the time.

I lived for "me" for all my teenage years.
I came out broken, empty, lonely, with incredible mental pain and anguish.

Humans are social creatures who crave interaction. Some require minimal interaction, or do well suppresing it.
I suppressed my problems and focused on me. Now I'm so fucking sad all the time. The only way I could ever feel happy, feel WHOLE, is if I have someone I love at my side, who loves me back.
>>
>>28015208
I see this horseshit response all the time.

You aren't living for what you know as "you" either. Literally the first sentence of this little dialogue was "stop obsessing about yourself"

How does that come out as living for you to you?

I didn't say never talk to anyone again, I didn't say suppress your problems, I want people on this fucking board to confront their problems. To address them in a way that isn't just "well this small part of me is fucked I guess I should just an hero"
>>
>>28014843
fuck off chad, anyone here would kill to be in your position. you can learn to be good at conversation but we can't learn to have better genetics.
>>
>>28015281
We're just talking about conversation here, not our overall problems - you're clearly a natural, full of the bullshit. Socially adept people don't obsess over themselves? Garbage m8.
>>
>>28015567

I am not saying you should be normal. I am saying you should look at emotions and yourself as something temporary. They will all pass. That realization for a lot of people helps them to let go of a lot of worries that hold them back from truly being happy.

That is the goal, to be happy and if you can in that process make others happy thus increasing your own happiness.

When you obsess about yourself and your future you hinder that ability immensely.
>>
>>28015664
>Don't worry that you'll be a lonely, miserable wretch in your 30's, just bee yurself.
This is fucking stupid. And I try to confront my problems. I try my damdest, and I'm still getting hurt.
Its notas easy as it looks, normie.
>>
>>28015664
Stop trying to fucking sound high and mighty when people are actually upset because they're lonely, fucking Christ.
>>
>>28015765
>>28015807

High and mighty? Just bee yourself? I said none of that.

Oh no wait, I forgot this board was about circlejerking only and self depreciation.

First off what is "you" as a person. I am sure you have definitive traits, most of them negative, that you have given yourself but what really is you? A collection of thoughts? A bag of meat programmed to survive and fuck something?

secondly, I can relate. I have never kissed or been even remotely close to a relationship but I am happy. It still does give me pain from time to time but I found that being able to decouple your mind from your emotions is a powerful tool.

I am not saying you should be emotionless, those feelings will come and stay as long as those events happen to you or you think about yourself in that way. It's important to let them pass though. It is important to not let those destructive thoughts (like the beginning of this OP) to define who you are.

Have you ever tried meditating? Tried to calm yourself so that you have no thoughts at all?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.