[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mommy forcing me to take classes at the community college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1422240666798.jpg (20 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1422240666798.jpg
20 KB, 249x249
>mommy forcing me to take classes at the community college

I'm fucking scared desu. Can someone tell me what's it like? Will there be a lot of robots or infested with normies and stacies?
>>
>>28014474
There's mostly kids fresh out of high school, a few autists, and a lot of older (40+) people. People don't really talk to anyone that they didn't know before coming to class, and if they do, it's usually to catch up on what they missed from a previous class.
>>
File: 1461043481009.jpg (111 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1461043481009.jpg
111 KB, 1252x1252
>>28014474
It's not too bad. Alot of the professors are pretty easy on work. In my situation, I have a Gov't 2 class and all the tests we had comprised of us writing our name down. I'm not even shitting you. At the end of class, he'll look around and if there isn't alot of people, he'll say "Alright is everyone ready for your test?" Then he rips a piece of paper from a note book, sets it down, and then says "there it is, just sign it on your way out". The most we ever did in that class was a 1 page copy paste of a biography of our Lieutenant Govenor and he knew it would be copy paste.

But then again it could be like my Biology class where I don't know what the fucks going on and nothing helps me understand it

But who knows desu senpai
>>
>American word for uni

You're probably going to get shot
>>
Oh my glorping god oh pee I laughed the fuck out loud bro that was the funniest starrey I ever did read on this board. It will just take a moment to tell you about when I was reading the story, firstly I read the first sentence of your story and I fucking laughed out loud, read the secondly part of your story and secondly I laughed my fucking ass off, thirdly I concluded your types thirdly laughing my sides right the fuck out of orbit. Hand it to ya my mane mang from fartpackistan, bat was a swell read and if the rules were changed I would gladly subscribe to your posts to be notified by cellphone. In fact, this story was so goddgummed good I think I'll talk about it more. Looking at keyboard tracks as a whole, its really a worked off art. The pacing, loquaciousity, indeterminabomnidable pontifidexteretasiality, burgandy, I'm very impreesed. The pain I feel of having to have been looking forward to the slime moment of my life, alas, has passed. Goodnight. *intently kills self*
>>
>>28014653

>biology

Shit anon, that's one of the classes I'm taking. Was it really that hard? I thought biology was ez class ez life.
>>
>>28014474
You can go to class and never speak to anyone the entire semester, it's really not that bad. Most of the kids are either retarded chads who couldn't get into a university or super spergy beta fedora tippers who can't afford to go until later, but no one will give you shit if you don't go looking for it.
Also, the classes are usually easier than university courses. Usually.
>>
File: 1460327315149.jpg (133 KB, 516x559) Image search: [Google]
1460327315149.jpg
133 KB, 516x559
>>28014682
I'm taking Biology for science majors because my CS degree demands it so I'm guessing that shit is alot more intricate than non science majors. Plus I figured it would be alot easier at a community college level than a university level

I'm thinkg about switching degrees because finals are in a few weeks and I haven't retained dick. It's so detailed and agonizing and fuck if I'll be able to get through Science Majors Physics
>>
take online classes mah nigga
>>
Its basically high school 2.0, but with a couple older people thrown in every few classes.

What will the normie to robot ratio be?
Depends what classes you take eg youll find a lot of weebs taking japanese.

Its not that bad. Just focus on the work and youll be fine.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.