[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this feminism/PC culture/social justice thing winding down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 8
File: zku9.jpg (302 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
zku9.jpg
302 KB, 1280x960
Is this feminism/PC culture/social justice thing winding down or just getting started? I am pretty much ready for it to end.
>>
it's just beginning you little faggot
>>
>>28014421
how do i fight it
i want it to die already
>>
>>28014391
Its going to result in the downfall of western civilization
>>
>>28014435
There's nothing you can do to stop it you cuck. Just try to cope
>>
The problem is, it's been introduced to society. When things like the civil rights movement, or women's liberation came into play, there was plenty of resistance at first but then people caved in to accept it as a reality. Of course both of those movements were important for equality, while the sjw movement is powered purely to fulfill the narcisistic demands of a generation whose entire sense of self worth was cultivated by participation trophies and a denial of their own shitty, childish behaviours that werent corrected before they became adults. Thank you boomers
>>
We're just getting started.
>>
>>28014546
>3rd wave feminism is bad but 1st and 2nd are important and Good!
when will this meme end?
>>
>>28014391
JUST STARTING.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10B9Fc8BmR0
>>
>>28014391
I'm an ass man but good lord those tits are perfect.
>>
>>28014445
This
start training your body and learn how to fight and shoot now bros
>>
>>28014643
What does "cis" even mean?
I never got that.
>>
>>28014724

Basically you don't have a mental disorder.

Yes, the fact you don't have a mental disorder is now an insult.
>>
>>28014391
Feminism is just a phase women go through, it's like being Goth -- except for college students.
They'll just as soon forget about all this bullshit and become fat old housewives.
>>
>>28014597
dude the original feminists were good because they wanted men & women to be equal which is obviously good! 3rd-wave feminists are only bad because they want female privilege and they aren't TRUE smart egalitarians!
>>
>>28014658
Stop being divisive
>>
>>28014724
Comfortable with being straight
>>
>>28014391
Who's tits are those? i need more for the spank bank.
>>
>>28014724
"Creepy Insensitive Shitlord"
>>
>>28014391
it doesn't exist. get off the internet and see the world for what it really is, faggot nigger.
>>
>>28014724
It's like a regular person. So when he not some trans homo or dick chopped off mental, you are just cis. It's an actual attempt at insulting normal people.
>>
>taking this shit seriously

you all failed the global shit test RETARDS
>>
If (when) Trump becomes the president of the United States, SJW culture will effectively fade into nothingness, at least in the United States and possibly the rest of North America. As for Europe, it has already succumbed to regressive liberalism and is beyond hope unless some kind of final solution is applied, but due to decades of fearmongering regarding Nazi Germany, such a thing is very unlikely to ever happen.
>>
It's really just starting.
Think about most feminist women you've seen for the past say, 5 years.

Most ranging from their late teens, to their mid 30s where women hit their expiration date.

Those women are raising the next generation of women. The women ages 5-10 who are heavily influenced by role model figures.

Oh no, my friend. The shit has not even hit the fan.
>>
>>28014724
>>28014743
>>28014777
>>28014804
>>28014810
Or you could just look up the definition. Cis refers to cisgendered, which is literally just the binary gender system. If you identify as male or female and was born as said gender, you are cisgendered. Sexuality has nothing to do with it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cisgender
>>
File: 1430021054218.jpg (55 KB, 600x390) Image search: [Google]
1430021054218.jpg
55 KB, 600x390
The last century was the bloodiest in all of history. The amount of human suffering and death that the 20th century saw was unprecedented.
Now realize what horrors this century will bring.

It's not going to end. It hasn't even truly begun.
>>
>>28014724
It stands for comfortable in skin. SJW's can't call non-trans people "normal," so they made that word up.
>>
>>28014435
why not sign sargon of akkad's petition? If he gets it in the 6 digits I'm sure it'll be some good ammunition for the cause.

https://www.change.org/p/universities-suspend-social-justice-in-universities
>>
>>28014828
>If (when) Trump becomes the president of the United States, SJW culture will effectively fade into nothingness
You're way too optimistic. What will really happen is they'll continue manufacturing Trump controversies to bring more moderates to their side, while the alt-right will continue to bring moderates to their side. In short: moderates are fucked in the long term, pick SJWs or nazis
>>
>>28014391
I don't think feminist/pc/sjw culture will last much longer. Even with my group of liberal friends (I live in SJW center also) they're getting sick of everything being 'problematic'. People are getting sick if everything being so politically charged. Also when South Park starts to make fun of something, it's really the beginning of the end.
>>
>>28014863
nah, looking it up validates leftists as people. With the coming economic and social collapse all that's going to do is reduce available resources for the worthwhile people.
>>
>>28014391
It's just getting started.
>>
It's starting to become institutionalized. It's only getting worse from here.
>>
>>28014863
>Or you could just look up the definition
I lost my new-speak dictionary, thanks.
>>
>>28014810
>. It's an actual attempt at insulting normal people.
Heh, what kind of twat needs an insult for normal people? Fucking normies.
>>
>>28014905
>pick SJWs (empower everyone) or nazis (empower you and only your kin)
I'll take the latter, thanks. I might be centrist but I'm never going to be putting the interests of outsiders before the interests of my own people, even in extremes.

>>28014943
http://google.com
http://knowyourmeme.com
http://urbandictionary.com
>>
>>28014905
>What will really happen is they'll continue manufacturing Trump controversies to bring more moderates to their side
these 'controversies' are literally just a handful of people screaming 'LOL TRUMP VODKA MUH UNSUCCESSFUL BUSINESS VENTURES OUT OF HUNDREDS OF COMPANIES' and they blow over in hours

the level of denial they've reached is un-fucking believable
>>
>>28014980
>>28014999
also this, I'd take the nazis every time over the SJWs and I have a feeling that everyone who isn't legitimately fucking retarded would too
>>
File: grosswhatyousaid.png (83 KB, 212x218) Image search: [Google]
grosswhatyousaid.png
83 KB, 212x218
>>28014863
>wikipedia

>>28014980
>google
>knowyourmeme
>urbandictionary
>>
>>28015059
Oh sorry I'll link Oxford Dictionary's definition of an LGBT meme word next time.
>>
>>28014980
>>pick SJWs (empower everyone) or nazis (empower you and only your kin)
SJWs do not genuinely want to empower everyone. They want to empower any group that degrades Western civilization. They have no cohesive ideology beyond anti-whiteness.
>>28014999
>these 'controversies' are literally just a handful of people screaming 'LOL TRUMP VODKA MUH UNSUCCESSFUL BUSINESS VENTURES OUT OF HUNDREDS OF COMPANIES' and they blow over in hours
I know, but the problem is a lot of people actually believe them. The average person doesn't research these things and just believes what the news says. And the news never issues retractions or allows refutations of these manufactured controversies.
>>
>>28015130
>SJWs do not genuinely want to empower everyone. They want to empower any group that degrades Western civilization. They have no cohesive ideology beyond anti-whiteness.
I'm aware, but I'm just speaking from the perspective of the hypothetical best case scenario of when SJWs would actually be pro-everyone. I will still rather be a Nazi than an SJW.
>>
>>28015074
or you could kys tripscum
>>
>>28014980
They don't want to empower anyone. They want anyone who is white, asian or jewish to be flaggelized and tortured.
>>
>>28014435
Become a terrorist. Go unabombing your way across all 50 states, shoot up a few universities and schools, steal a little cash, have a little fun, get down tonight. And the cops will make you an hero for it at the end of your tour.
>>
I'm tripping really hard rn guys and my shitposting spree has just begun but:

Feminisn quit being about equality when women got suffrage in the early 20th century. They were legally equal. There literally isn't anything else to accomplish at that point.

2nd and 3rd wave are nothing but extensions of "wah wah look at me! I'm le unrepresented majority xDDDD" and have fucking nothing to do with anything anymore
>>
>>28014769
But men and women aren't equal...
>>
>>28014435
MGTOW bro.
>>
>>28014878
That's not what it stands for. Cis is an actual prefix that's the opposite of trans. Using it to refer to gender is stupid but valid.
>>
>>28014391
Who is this sperm worm
cunt runt
erection ejection
steed seed
cock captain
>>
>>28015274
This post has been flagged by the NSA. Please do not reply to this post.
>>
>>28014828
There is a certain niche that isn't being filled. It's like what happens when you grow up without a father, so a good person in charge and in leadership could fix things
>>
>>28014769
I just wanted to let you know i find your opinion disgusting and i wish you understood why making people who are not born equal equality is a bad thing.

Its not even just about genders, its about the entitlement culture. Women, blacks, Neets, millennials all want hand outs, because they were always told they deserve everything life has to offer, when realistically these people are given more than they deserve and most dont even work for it.

SJW bitch,cry, doxx to get their perverse view of how society accepted. They seek out those who would speak out against them, even in private forum and try to destroy them where ever they find them.

Niggers have continually taken every handout/every reparation the state has given them and refused to curtial their own culture from becoming filth, they actually encourage it if you watch the news.

And so on
>>
>>28014999
>I'D BE RICHER THAN TRUMP IF SOMEONE HAD GIVEN ME A 1 MILLION DOLLAR LOAN
smdh everytime
>>
>>28014597
>when will this meme end?
When the meme becomes
>3rd, 2nd, and 1st waves are all good of course, rape victims should always be believed, a woman's word is enough evidence to convict a rapist, but should men really be forced to wear explosive collars?
>>
File: QvFuWWX.jpg (65 KB, 579x576) Image search: [Google]
QvFuWWX.jpg
65 KB, 579x576
>>28014597
I fucking hate this

>I mean it's 2060 come on people, do you still seriously think 3rd wave was bad compared to our 6th wave feminism?
>3rd wave only wanted equality through mandatory job quotas and elimination of free speech, not like these evil 6th wavers who want mandatory castration
>>
It's just beginning. You can scarcely imagine the hell you're going to be living in in 20 years.

You will live to see political shifts you cannot even comprehend right now.
>>
File: 1458469697003.jpg (108 KB, 1016x570) Image search: [Google]
1458469697003.jpg
108 KB, 1016x570
>>28015798
>Implying we aren't in just the right time to see cishetwhiteneurotypical male identity politics start to emerge

It's becoming less cool to be a standard shitlib, wait until public consensus turns
>>
File: Beksinski.jpg (787 KB, 1698x1786) Image search: [Google]
Beksinski.jpg
787 KB, 1698x1786
>>28015798
Please somebody get me off this train.
There's just nowhere to run anymore.
>>
>>28014761

This. I'm an oldfag and the only time any of this is relevant is during the bubble of high school and college. As soon as feminists hit the real world and have to get grown up jobs, it all changes. Seriously, some of the most yuppie as fuck, superficial bitches I know used to be hardcore SJW types in their teens.

Stop giving them power, anons. All they want is the attention daddy didn't give them.
>>
>>28014863
So, it's just another way to make trans people and SJWs even more special and different?
>>
>tfw there will never be a way to punish those that partake in public shaming.
>>
>>28015882
... but now it's on the internet, and they'll never live it down.
>>
>>28015965

You place way too value on the internet. Nobody really cares, anon. The internet is like junk food - consume and move on.
>>
holy fuck, is she lying down? those tits are incredible
>>
>>28014391

1. They are comparitively a minority. A loud one on the internet.
2. Their ideas are always completely rejected by the majority whenever they are presented in the media.
3. They get away with their ideas most of the time because the media isn't critical of them, and they hide behind claims of harassment, or being for tolerance.
4. They will completely self-destruct once they get too big

It's not a long term movement. It's just 60's style Post-modern critical theory.
>>
>>28015466
Yeah, sure it has...

P.S. Trump for president!
>>
>>28016427
No, she's standing against a wall
>>
>>28014435
Elect Trump.
>>
>>28014905
>moderate
At barely 30, I can remember calling each other faggots in school as acceptable, and "gay" as a legit insult. Nobody had ever heard of a transperson, ladyboys in Thailand and "travestites with tits" in jails were the closest thing, and to many these were urban legends.

You are a product of your generation. What is moderate today was radical progressive 10 years ago. Concerns about controlled legal immigration used to be a valid topic, now worries about mass scale illegal immigration is bigotic and borders themselves are oppressive. Sarcastic answers making light of anyone so silly as to believe natives would become minorities in their own country have turned into appeals to change our way of life because foreigner communities are now a large part of the population.

It'll be interesting to see what's moderate in the year 2026.
>>
>>28018671
Where are you from? Bloxx Bloxitty?
>>
>>28014391

I thought it was just an internet meme that nobody IRL took seriously, until the last time I was in the city (I live in a village) and some girl at a bush rave told me to check my privilege for using the word faggot.

I suck dicks btw and tried to explain this to her but she wasn't having it.

I miss a simpler time when social media had not perverted peoples' minds. Shit like /pol/ and tumblr and even this board being taken seriously is... alarming to say the least. Fucking smartphone shit generation with no brains to think for themselves.
>>
>>28019493

Also, apparently some of my friends with dreadlocks are routinely accused of racism for "culturally appropriating" black hairstyles. It's really bizarre. I was sure this kind of shit only existed online, but apparently people under 30 are on the goddamned internet so much these days that they let it's retardation get to their heads.
>>
>>28014724
Confederacy of Independent Systems
>>
>>28015842
except to china my friend :^)))))))))
t. american living in the zenith of the chinese golden area
>>
>>28014724

Cis and trans (I believe) are scientific terms that we used in my organic chem class. In that class, they mainly referred to the orientation of the higher priority atom groups on each side of a double bond. If they both were orientated in the same direction then they were cis. If they were orientated in opposite directions then they were trans. I am pretty damn sure the tumblr use of cis is just a made up thing so that they can label people that they don't like. Kind of like how they use the word racist.
>>
>>28014391
it's not gonna end. it might become less rabid but the heritage of this movement will live on for a long time (because it is becoming institutionalized)
>>
>>28019493
>>28019552
it's so hard to talk to people right now. it's more like talking to structures/prejudice/ideologies. their opinions are buried beneath so much of this you can never reach the core and have a real exchange. i'm no /pol/faggot at all and i share some of the basic elements of the philosophy behind all this, but people have definitely broken their thinking by intertwining it so much with structural "truths"
>>
>>28014546
>a generation whose entire sense of self worth was cultivated by participation trophies and a denial of their own shitty, childish behaviours that werent corrected before they became adults. Thank you boomers
Honestly I like a lot of things that boomers like, and I try not to antagonize them as much as others do because I have a good relationship with my family and their friends, but it's gotten to a point where I have to admit they really fucked up with their kids, and those kids are likely to just fuck up even worse. It really was the beginning of a decline.
>>
>>28020910

to be fair most of the people at this party were easy to talk to. Just this one bitch... me and my buddy who witnessed it happening were like... "wtf just happened?" after. Like I say, I didn't know actual people were really like this IRL. That it was actually a thing amongst younger people. I live in the country for fa reason I guess. City folk are dumb as shit sometimes... with their stupid beards.
>>
>>28020921

I wouldn't be so negative. Young people grow up. I'm 30 and the shit I was saying in my early 20s makes me cringe now.
>>
File: 602663789.jpg (36 KB, 333x240) Image search: [Google]
602663789.jpg
36 KB, 333x240
>>28014391
Nothing new
Has been around for decades
Will be around
Will keep having no direct effect on those that live their lives ignoring that bullshit.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.