[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>me in primary (grade school) >get bullied by girls >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
>me in primary (grade school)
>get bullied by girls
> never talked to anyone in fear of being made fun of
> think of killing myself from a young age
>get put on a new drug every 3 to 6 monts
>now that I'm an adult I can't talk to anyone without having a panic attack
>the only friends I have are friends I made online
>can't drive cause I pass out from anxiety everytime I see other cars
>failed suicide 3 times
>developed schizophrenia when I was 14. Which makes not killing myself even harder
>not able to post on 4chan in fear of being criticized for using something wrong or being on the wrong board. But fuck it! (Probably using green text wrong, please don't judge me)
>no redeeming features.
>my life is so dull that I get my "high" from watching anime. But then get even more depressed after watching it
Sorry if I'm using green text wrong I just needed to let it all out.
>>
You put a period at the end of a few sentences but not all of them

At least be consistent fagoat
>>
>>28014343
>Using exclamation marks
>Using brackets
>Using green text when it's not needed
What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>28014850
>>28014798

You guys are so mean. :(

OP, do you hear voices or are you just the paranoid variety of schizo? Also why do you get even more depressed after watching animu?
>>
What's your age OP?
>>
>>28014897
I'm a paranoid schizophrenic. So voices, hallucinations and everything.
>>
>>28014946
20 turning 21 in 2 monts
>>
>>28014973
I'm 20 as well. I've had a friend with severe anxiety, but not as bad as yours. I can't imagine what you're going through
>>
>>28014955
I know it doesn't seem like it, but that shit can be a blessing senpai.
>>
>>28015071
Haha cool. And yeah but I'm trying to get better at controlling mh anxiety. So far it's not working.
>>28015144
I'd call it a curse. Being unstable, never know when you're next episode will be. Being terrified to open my eyes in the dark, talking to people who don't exist, seeing black vans and thinking everyone is out to get you. I see the things I fear the most in a day to day basis. My girlfriend is currently my caretaker (yes I somehow managed to get a girlfriend).
>>
File: image.gif (42 KB, 450x482) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
42 KB, 450x482
Just chill out my dude
>>
>>28015237
Yeah, no, I know. The prevailing wisdom is that it's a curse and... the paranoia makes it hard. But uhh... are your voices cool with you, or do they hate you?

Also: maybe the voices do exist. Just saying, senpai.
>>
>>28015310
I sure as hell hope they don't. They tell me to do bad things. In some cases they even twll me to kill. The tell me how worthless I am and i should just end it. They persuade me to not take my medicine, to not eat, to not trust my family or my lived ones.
>>
>>28015237
>My girlfriend

get the fuck out normie
>>
>>28015389
She's more of a caretaker than anything. And she's there for emotional support. I dint have sex often cause my meds reduce my libido.
>>
>>28015373
That's unfortunate. *sigh*

That's pretty much the only way the disease seems to present itself here in the west. Life's a joke anyway, and your voices are asshole comedians. I just try to be a good audience member m8.
>>
>>28015550
Thanks for the kind words man. I appreciate it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.