[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember, users of ROBOT9001, you are not alone in this world.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: psychadelic cat.jpg (41 KB, 200x243) Image search: [Google]
psychadelic cat.jpg
41 KB, 200x243
Remember, users of ROBOT9001, you are not alone in this world.

You are the ultimate culmination of billions of years of evolution. We are all related. We all came from that single cell organism that emerged one day from the prehistoric goo... and you are the culmination of all that effort. Billions of organisms spreading their genes to ultimately create you. You are the product of evolution, of science, of mankind. You should be proud of your heritage.

We are all in this together. We are all one. There is someone looking out for you somewhere in the world, someone thinking of you. You were the creation of a sperm and an egg and it's likely the people who those cells belonged to care about you, deeply, no matter how fucked up you think your life is. There are people who care about you out there. We care about you in this community. You are a valued member and each of you make up an incremental grain of sand in the beach of life; you each play an important part and have made an impact on someone's life, somewhere, somehow, in a positive manner.

Even if you think there is no hope or you've gotten yourself into a rut... there is always hope. Change can happen. You can get those women you want and still try to complete your dreams, but it will take effort. It takes time. But you can do it. You have to want it and try for it.

Everyone has to start somewhere. Just keep telling yourself that, and make incremental progress. Just keep going. Never give up. I am personally thinking about you, whoever is reading this thread. Each post is a person behind a screen and remember, I hope for you. I pray for the best for you. I know you will do well and receive my message in good faith.

Fight until the end.
>>
Beautiful anon. This made my day.
>>
File: rNINj38.jpg (97 KB, 750x755) Image search: [Google]
rNINj38.jpg
97 KB, 750x755
>>28014245
Very uplifting. Thank you. The pessimism on this board depresses me sometimes.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 579x570) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 579x570
>>28014245
>billions of years
>trillions of unimaginably improbable events
>tfw all this had to happen to create you
>tfw ALL OF THIS CULMINATED INTO A LIFE OF MISERY AND SOLITUDE

The universe is shitting itself laughing right now.
>>
>>28014245
I've never liked this whole "You are the culmination" thing.

Life doesn't "try" to change. Evolution is mostly guided by lucky mutations and mass-death of individuals who aren't suited to their environment. A lifeforms success is determined by the circumstances of their environment versus their programmed requirements. Life on earth, extending to humanity, just doesn't evoke a sense of "Effort" in my mind. Life only succeeds in an environment suited to them.
Motivational garbage like this that attempts to trick you into thinking you're part of some larger existence with inherent meaning and value is a fragile way to assess your own personal self-worth. The moment something shatters your view of the world, it'll cascade down to your core and leave you sputtering for answers and solidity in a world without.

I'm not saying you should do the OPPOSITE of what this post is trying to tell you to, just that it's foolish to judge your own self-worth based on some imaginary structural guideline. Be it your heritage, community, routine, or personal connections; The real world isn't fundamentally structured in a satisfactory way.

basically OP is a faggot.
>>
Somebody discovered acid
>>
we are genetic dead ends

but it's not like that's unusual, every generation has a ton of genetic dead ends
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.