[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I see you looking at my FiFi, you want to pet? It's alright,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1460930342112.jpg (321 KB, 620x824) Image search: [Google]
1460930342112.jpg
321 KB, 620x824
I see you looking at my FiFi, you want to pet? It's alright, she doesn't have a mean bone in her body. Cmon, she loves strangers!

*BRRRAAAAAAAAARRRRRT*

o-oh my gosh! Would you mind watching FiFi for a few minutes? I need to go in and change my breeches!
>>
what the fuck these threads
>>
>>28014268

I miss when r9k was mainly feels threads
>>
>>28014316
*PRRRRRRRRRRT*

Wew lad, that one was juicy
>>
>>28014316
i don't know, i thnk fart threads are alright
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 1280x960
>>28014268
Fuck off normie
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAP*
>>
File: PZlMOsy.webm (414 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
PZlMOsy.webm
414 KB, 480x360
>>28014236
>you'll never know the smell of a girl's fart bubbles
>>
>>28014693

not liking people shitting in your face = being a normie
>>
Oh my glorping god oh pee I laughed the fuck out loud bro that was the funniest starrey I ever did read on this board. It will just take a moment to tell you about when I was reading the story, firstly I read the first sentence of your story and I fucking laughed out loud, read the secondly part of your story and secondly I laughed my fucking ass off, thirdly I concluded your types thirdly laughing my sides right the fuck out of orbit. Hand it to ya my mane mang from fartpackistan, tiglet was a swell read and if the rules were changed I would gladly subscribe to your posts to be notified by cellphone. In fact, this story was so goddgummed good I think I'll talk about it more. Looking at keyboard tracks as a whole, its really a worked off art. The pacing, loquaciousity, indeterminabomnidable pontifidexteretasiality, burgandy, I'm very impreesed. The pain I feel of having to have been looking forward to the mermint moment of my life, alas, has passed. Goodnight. *nephertititriously kills self*
>>
>>28014268
Life. They are the reason to live, anon.
>>
>*BRRRAAAAAAAAARRRRRT*
>*PRRRRRRRRRRT*
>*BRAAAAAAAAAAAP*
Is this the soundtrack to Inception? What the fuck is that even supposed to be?
>>
>>28015180
Well now I'm going to watch Inception with a raging boner
>>
Btaaaaaaaaaaasaaaasasarrrrrrrpthth
>>
>>28014758
weak ass normalfag.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.