[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /religious/ in here Are you part of a community? Are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1460647422328.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1460647422328.gif
1 MB, 500x281
Who else /religious/ in here

Are you part of a community? Are the chicks growing up in it robot-friendly? Wont say what I am, but lets say if you are willing to marry down, there will always be a girl who will go with you even if you don't have money. You just have to be part of the religion because these people take it very seriously.
>>
Cathlioc here, trying to become a knight, the old guys who are knights are really cool. All the chads & stacies from confirmation class years ago don't even go to church and just drink and get std's its really sad
>>
>>28014036
what do you believe, exactly
>>
Another Catholic here. I practically live at my school's catholic student center and of the 3 girls I've fantasized about marrying and spending the rest of my life with, none of them have agreed to so much as a first date. They'd all much rather the Chads, especially those who are even sort of devout.
>>
File: 1434223731975.jpg (646 KB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
1434223731975.jpg
646 KB, 3872x2592
>>28014368
That god cares about me and wants me to lead a good life while helping others have a good life too I guess. Theres a lot of things nice about it
>>
>>28014368
Basically you know how some robots kill themselves once they hit rock bottom, knowing that someone out there loves you is kind of my safety net from that
>>
Looks like most people on 4chan aren't religious.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.