[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw legalization will kill the good parts of cannabis culture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
>tfw legalization will kill the good parts of cannabis culture
believe it or not only about 15% of americans actually smoke marijuana, with legalization and normalization that will shoot up to 100%

i think life sentence/death penalty for possession would be the best thing for cannabis culture
>>
>>28013500
boutta open a can of cuck on that dude and steal his gf
>>
Agreed, the best part about weed was for a long time you had to be a cool mother fucker to get a connection. Now any dweeb can go to the store and get some.
>>
>>28013500
There's nothing good about cannabis culture. What do you think is so good about it?
>>
>>28013500
>good parts
>of cannabis culture
>>
>>28013562
the outcasts who made up the subculture, hearing people really passionate about their weed, their methods of growing, of rolling, even smoking, the satisfaction scarcity gave to the act of smoking, the element of secrecy needed for this once very illegal herb, the intimate sessions sharing a smoke with someone somewhere discreet
>>
It'll die down a bit, but seeing as most people who aren't tweens just do it to get high, most people who already smoke will just keep smoking
>>
Cannabis 'culture' is one of the most insufferable, possibly worse than brony culture. Once the novely of legalization wears off, use will drop in numbers, and it will be like just like beer and wine and such. It won't be 100% federally legal in US and Canada for at least 10 years or so, though.
>>
>>28014239
Where is it getting legalized? I'm ignorant pls fill me in. UK and Aus?
>>
100%? not gonna happen. it isnt for everyone. I smoked it for the good part of a year in high school then suddenly it made me feel like shit every time. havent gone back to it since
>>
>>28014354
US and Canada
>>
>>28013500
I smoked 3 times or more a day from age 18 to 21 but I stopped smoking regularly at 21 and I've smoked make 30 times in the past 5 years. It makes me anxious and paranoid now when I smoke it and I don't enjoy it. I'm an alcoholic now and if it were legal I would probably use some sort of edible on the down low on a regular basis.
>>
>>28014954
3 times a day???
each time you took a hit you called it a time?
you never just casually smoked it all day, i would just sit and smoke bong for like 7-9 hours
didnt think like oh this is the 16th time today ive smoked weed
people do this?
>>
Portugal and Amsterdam legalized (or decriminalized) it and the numbers of weed users, especially teenage, dropped instead of rising
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.