[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have abandonment issues and I'm an attentionwhore. Living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 27.jpg (115 KB, 500x524) Image search: [Google]
27.jpg
115 KB, 500x524
I have abandonment issues and I'm an attentionwhore. Living with a combination like this is awful and the average person can't even comprehend my suffering.
>>
If I don't get any replies, I will die. Please help.
>>
You were always my favorite tripfag doj. Don't kys
>>
>>28013254
Abandonment issues is like the new trust issues. Everyone and their mom has it. Also my suffering is worse than your suffering. :^(
>>
>>28013693
I don't want to kill myself at all, but if I don't get enough attention, my mental being may suddenly discombobulate. Thanks for saving me Anon.

>>28013715
What do you suffer from?
>>
The average person thinks exactly like you, normo.
True robots embrace the void.
>>
>>28013254
>muh "nobody can relate to my suffering"
>literally making it a who-has-it-worst contest

you should move to ethiopia
>inb4 niggers
>>
>>28014144
I'm not invalidating the bad feelings of others, I'm just saying I'm experiencing something that's probably not relatable to any emotion the majority of people have.

Like comparing sadness to depression.
>>
File: dojcactus.png (13 KB, 414x513) Image search: [Google]
dojcactus.png
13 KB, 414x513
I'll always be here for you, Dodge.
>>
>>28013254
>I have abandonment issues and I'm an attentionwhore
same
>>
>>28013254
sounds like Borderline Personality Disorder
welcome to the club, Doj. we can be here for each other.
>>
File: 1443405791756s.jpg (2 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1443405791756s.jpg
2 KB, 125x121
>>28013254
Writhe in pain for me roach.
>>
>>28014348
You're supposed to hate me though, aren't you?

>>28014412
I don't think I have borderline at all.
>>
File: 1457409662104.png (376 KB, 817x457) Image search: [Google]
1457409662104.png
376 KB, 817x457
>>28014591
I still care. I dislike the transgendered but I still hope for their happiness. You will always have a (You) with me.

You'll make it, Doj.
>>
>>28014902
I'm not transgendered wtf.
>>
>>28013254
I'm similar.
I've been abandoned by people before, and am in general very distant towards most people.

I hate it. I want a close, intimate relationship with a man or woman. And I'd like a few close friends. But I always fuck it up.
I've never been much of an attention whore, and in fact I hate those type of people. But with each passing day it gets harder and harder.
I seriously feel like the best way to let my retarded parents know something is severely wrong is to get drunk and slit my wrists. But then I probably won't be able to buy a gun, and I'd hate to lose that option.
>>
>>28014981
You could give them the silent treatment.
>>
>>28015104
That would just piss them off and get nothing done. They're fucking retards.
They never figured out my sister was bipolar, even with the crazy shit she did. She had to help herself.
I'm fucked up in a different way, but helping myself will be much harder. And my parents will be severely pissed when I don't get a job this summer.
>>
>>28013254
both issues are solvable but you seem to enjoy your illness.
what I loathe about this post is claiming to know the suffering of an average person.
you have no idea how fucked up the average person is
>>
>>28014981
>I want a close, intimate relationship with a man or woman. And I'd like a few close friends.
Am I broken because I don't feel a strong urge for this? Maybe when I get lonelier then I will feel this desire
>>
>>28015242
And cutting your own wrists wouldn't piss them off?

>>28015264
I attempted suicide as early as when I was 10 years old so I think I know what suffering is, friend. I didn't make this thread to argue about the legitimacy of my state of mind, though. I'm here for the attention. Thank you.

>>28015275
I'd say you have your life on track, actually.
>>
>>28015387
Tell me about the attempt, Dodge.
>>
>>28015387
Pissed, sure. And maybe actually legitimately worried. Maybe actually, they will stop and think "Did I fuck up as a parent". Probably a long shot, but whatever.

I'm seeing a counselor now, and will continue to over the summer. Hopefully I can discover the fuck is wrong with me and get some treatment.
Tbh, I never wanted meds. I wanted to survive on my own, or die. But fuck that, I want to experience love before I die.

>>28015275
I felt the same way when I was younger anon. I was fine with being detached. Then it progressively got worse, which I was accutely aware of. Now its all come crashing down on me this past year.
>>
>>28014902
Maddy?
>>
>>28015408
I decided not to return home after a school day and instead went to a deserted park and tried to sleep on a bench hoping to not wake up. I didn't have a coat and it was a little over freezing temperature. I woke up with a bad cough and heavy chest pressure to some guy taking his morning walk in the park and called an ambulance and it turned out I had a lung infection. My parents wouldn't leave me unsupervised for multiple years, sedated me with antidepressants and guilt tripped me into not wanting to commit suicide again because "think of how WE'd feel".

>>28015510
Meds are awful. Use them as a last resort or in situations where it's the only possibly treatment. If you get a prescription for meds, be very skeptic about it because more often than not you just dealt with a scam artist of a medical "professional".
>>
>>28013254
you should die, to be frank. youre a pedophile who needs validation from 15 year old girls like erica
>>
>>28016882
I'm not a pedophile no matter how often you try calling me it.
>>
>>28016917
How long have you been tripping? I don't recognize you.
>>
>>28016805
Was home really that bad? Were they both narc meme personality??
>>
>>28016917
Kys you autistic undertale poster
>>
File: image.png (20 KB, 594x670) Image search: [Google]
image.png
20 KB, 594x670
There there. Come, tell memecat what troubles you. He will listen.
>>
File: 26.png (225 KB, 712x621) Image search: [Google]
26.png
225 KB, 712x621
>>28016948
About half a year I think.

>>28016981
No.

>>28016960
Mother is a narcissistic control freak and my father has a negative IQ and just lets my mother decide everything.

But my home situation wasn't the only reason, my school situation was as well.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.