[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw started ironically hoping for cancer each day last year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: ....png (198 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
....png
198 KB, 550x535
>tfw started ironically hoping for cancer each day last year as a way to cope with working at a supermarket
>tfw my doctor just diagnosed me with leukemia today

C-Can I get rid of the cancer by doing the same thing in reverse and hoping for remission?
>>
>>28013226
what kind of leukemia did you get diagnosed with? some of them are pretty treatable
>>
>>28013226
This why they say be careful what you wish for. I hope you go peacefully, OP.
>>
>>28013253

CML

>>28013289

Fuck you too, anon.
>>
shit what were yr symptoms i think i have cancer too. I was wishing for cancer because i was too pussy to an hero and now i dont want to die
>>
>>28013226
Congrats, your wageslaving days are over. Enjoy whatever time you have.
>>
>>28013226

Start the beta uprising anon, you're dead anyway
>>
File: 1437472172278.png (313 KB, 622x464) Image search: [Google]
1437472172278.png
313 KB, 622x464
well OP do weed and buy all the hookers you can. sleep tight sweet prince
>>
>tfw odd shaped black spot under toe
Please be melanoma, please be melanoma
>>
>started smoking and taking hard drugs because I wanted cancer and slowly die
>horrible addicted and live is even worse
>>
File: mommy.jpg (70 KB, 899x1182) Image search: [Google]
mommy.jpg
70 KB, 899x1182
can i have your waifu when you kick the only bucket?
>>
>>28013226
>is a frogposter
>has cancer
What's that thing that means the exact opposite of irony?
>>
Do you think its youre prayrrs answered?
Did you ever think of suicide but thought, better not cus hell or something?
>>
>>28013226
I wish I could take your place brother.
>>
>>28016747
>started smoking to get addicted and make sure I die faster without it being something I can give up
>never go outside and mommy doesn't let me smoke inside the house, so only ever end up smoking like once a week when I go outside to take out the trash or get the mail
>cant do it if its raining
>>
>>28013332
What stage are you, you may have a chance anon! Cml is pretty rare, and fucks with your bone marrow. If treatment fails, make cancer jokes till the end.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.