[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real Sensitive General /rsg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 8
File: .jpg (85 KB, 539x776) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
85 KB, 539x776
What's going on? Tell us about what's got you feeling down.
>>
I'm too emphatic, to the point that I probably feel emotional pain from others more intensively than they do. So I have turned into an emotionless vegetable to feel less pain.
>>
Emily Keener was voted off The Voice last night. She is so talented, and she was so crushed. She didn't deserve it. Fuck this gay earth.
>>
these little kids were making fun of me about something when i was walking home. then one was like i think that might be a girl and then one started making fun of me again or something

i i wish i could of pushed them into the ground. i would probably go to prison or something or dad kill me.

not sure if it was estrogen or genes
>>
>>28013190
I feel that. But I'm not able to become sociopathic.
>>
im too afraid to ask for the girl i like on here for an email/skype
>>
>>28013194
Sry family.

>>28013229
Fuck those kids. I love you bb.
>>
>>28013432
point her out and I'll do it
>>
>>28013432
The worst she could do is say no tbf
>>
>>28013460
n-no, you'll cuck me
thanks for offering though
>>28013468
yeah.. i should stop talking to her
im too afraid
>>
I hate group work because I either contribute nothing and feel terrible or just do most of it myself. I don't onow how I'll ever get over my what I suspect is anxiety if I can't stop this but I keeep on repeating the same thing over and over and over and over
>>
>>28014002
I couldn't do anything about my anxiety either, but now I'm approaching 26 and it's getting a lot better. I feel like just the fact of growing older helps somehow. Maybe just desensitization.
>>
I've been feeling like such a loser lately which i am. i have no motivation to work and do anything most days. It's like i just want things, but i don't want to do the things to get them because i realize i just don't care enough and would rather be dead. It's a stupid pickle
>>
>>28013150
I feel like all of you are liars and nobody is actually a friendless KHV shut in with nothing to live for like myself.
>>
Some girl told me I'm "easy to mess around with".

W-what did she mean by this?
>>
>>28014077
Same here. /Unrelated words to bypass robot/
>>
File: 1459136597112.jpg (59 KB, 496x615) Image search: [Google]
1459136597112.jpg
59 KB, 496x615
The boy I like and tried to ask out hasn't answered my email, text or whatsapp, and his phone sends me straight to the mailbox. It's likely he changed his number or lost his phone or something.

Im failing all my subjects because no motivation because no company.
>>
>>28014104
she wants to have casual sex with you
>>
>>28014120
It didn't really sound flattering when she told me it.

>implying anyone wants to have sex with me
>>
>>28014104
You're an easy target/ person to pick on. They can see the emotion in your face when they fuck with you.
>>
>>28014141
maybe she is just comfortable around you and she feels she can joke around with you easily
>>
>>28014141
It was a playful remark.

Not necessarily means that she's into you, but it's not an offense.

Tell me you replied something witty.
>>
>>28014141
i want to have sex with you ;-)
>>
>>28014166
In essence, what this guy said >>28014160
>>
>>28014143
This was what I was thinking. Her and her friend are always fucking around with me, and they chant my name for no fucking reason at random times, it pisses me off.

Worst thing is we have tons of classes together, so it isn't like I can just stop talking to her.
>>
>>28014104
>>28014143
You wear your heart on your sleeve. It's sucks to be so easily read like a book. Can be worked on though, only after you realize it.
>>
>>28013150
>us

Fuck off roastie.
>>
>>28014166
>Tell me you replied something witty.
I got kinda nervous and asked "you mean jokingly, right"?

I got pretty pissed and left after that.

>>28014143
>>28014196
I'm not saying I'm a hardass, but I wouldn't consider myself an easy target to pick on. Most people don't even acknowledge my existence, and I don't show a lot of emotion either.

I'm not clamoring to be around her 24/7.
>>
>>28014234
m8, chill out, the girl was joking and, unless you're not telling the whole story, it sounded like a good sign.

People like to mess with their friends and people they feel good around.
>>
>>28014189
See these
>>28014196
>>28014143
It's not really that bad of a thing, but something to overcome nonetheless. I'm the same way. Even been told that I'm "easy to fuck with". It's a polite way of calling someone a pussy.
>>
>>28014259
>unless you're not telling the whole story
I was picking a piece of lettuce out of my teeth, she noticed and started laughing. She keeps asking me to go to the gym with her, but I keep telling her no.

>>28014270
Honestly that's what I picked up from it. I just gonna do my best to minimize my contact with her, I don't want to get treated like bitch. That happened enough throughout high school.
>>
>>28014310
>I was picking a piece of lettuce out of my teeth, she noticed and started laughing. She keeps asking me to go to the gym with her, but I keep telling her no.

Holy shit m8.

It's official, you're retarded.
>>
>>28014117
He doesn't like you.

>>28014234
Feeling like you come of as hard or confident to other people != they see you that way.

>I don't show alot of emotion either

hard to judge yourself on that front

>>28014103
Most are KHV, but still a lot aren't.

>>28014208
?
>>
>>28014259
True. Honestly. Family.
>>
>>28014352
She isn't into me, retard. I don't know how many times I need to say that.

She probably only wants me to tag along so she can humiliate me, or make fun of me while I'm working out. Fuck that.
>>
>>28014310
She's asking you to go to the gym because she knows you like her but are too shy to say yes or do anything. (Messing with you)
>>
I've always felt that the only thing I was good at was academics.
I've never had a relationship or anything like that, and I've never really cared up until recently.

I just feel so lonely I guess, like, I can pass all the tests I want but I have nobody to share that with. What's the point of passing tests or getting a good degree if I can't share these news with a lover or a close best friend?

I feel like I don't care about my own future, and that alarms me.
>>
>>28013150
I will never experience teen love so I've been watching those stupid teen romance movies while fucked up and it only makes it worse, but I still can't stop. Why do I love to make myself sad
>>
Hey OP, you need to harden up...
Start lifting weights and get in good shape and don't take shit from ppeople, k?
>>
>>28014447
Nothing wrong with being a loner until your late 20s/early 30s. Stay in school champ.
>>
I hate seeing people suffer, but I'm okay with suffering myself. I feel like crying would be an incredibly cathartic experience but I can't cry anymore unless it's for fiction.
>>
>>28014477
But I don't want to be a loner. I want to be with someone else.
But I'm useless at that.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-20-23-55-48.jpg (49 KB, 704x162) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-20-23-55-48.jpg
49 KB, 704x162
>>28014468
Thanks. Do I know you? Several people I know have told me something along those lines. Now I'm paranoid. Fuck. Thanks for the inspirational screen grab though fa m.
>>
>>28014444
>because she knows you like her
I'm not into her and I've never had feelings for her.
>>
I tend to exagerate things, if a friend doesnt answer a message or something i start thinking he hates me, or maybe all my friends hate me, maybe they are right now in a party without me, making jokes about me, what do i do robots?
>>
File: 1460870837115.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
1460870837115.png
17 KB, 882x758
>>28013150
>too scared to find friends again in fear that I'll be iced for not showing my face.
>I still haven't forgotten the last friend
>have bad memories of past people I hung out with and their personalities
>>
>>28015653
99.9% of people are malicious in my experience.
>>
For some reason, I can't stop thinking about a girl, and it's very annoying. She works in a local shop; I was in there once, and saw her working, and I thought she was incredibly cute. She wasn't the one who helped me, and I left and didn't really think much of it. I had to go into that shop again a few days ago, and this time she was the one who helped me out. She was very friendly, and smiley, and charming, etc. Now, I'm under absolutely no delusion that it was anything other than her just being friendly because it's her job, but now I can't stop thinking about her.

This is a stupid feeling. I don't think I could possibly hate myself any more, just in general, so I'm just going to project and hate all of you instead.
>>
>>28015679
okay i get it anon
that is a better way to take away those thoughts
>>
Any sensitive guys here listen to Elliot Smith?
>>
I want some online friends. I can't socialize IRL and every time my only online friend doesn't talk to me I just sit there waiting for him to show up.
>>
I have a gf so I can't unnormie
>>
>>28013150
>tfw not sensitive enough to make friends
i get along with other people, but other people dont get along with me.
sometimes it hurts bros
>>
>be really good friends with a girl
>hang out with her at the church all the time
>asks why I only started to come around at the end of my sophomore year while we're with other people
>gloss over a lot of the deeper shit
>ask her out, get rejected because she just wants to 'find herself'
>remain friends
>tell her I want to tell her the whole story but in private
>says that she wants to listen
>leaves within minutes of getting to the church every time I see her
>shows up to night prayer with another guy
It shouldn't hurt as bad as it does
>>
>>28015745
what do you have? skype?
>>
>>28015806
Get woke
>>
>>28015806
>It shouldn't hurt as bad as it does

time to go to a different church anon, theys clearly a bunch of devil worshippers there.
>>
>>28013150
I've been dealing with depression for a good 5 years. Hit me pretty hard in high school and it's pretty much at it's worst right now

Tried to take community college classes right after high school for a couple years. Felt like I was wasting my life because I was failing the majority of my classes and it would take many years and a lot of my parent's money to get anything out it.

Got a temporary job for a few months during the summer of 2014. Got a terrible minimum wage job a couple months after. Worked there for over a year but quit within the last 5 months because of bullshit. (Training new employees that took my already short hours and were being paid more than me)

Tried to apply to a few different places. Too anxious to go anywhere in person but online applications never get any hits. Been leeching off my parents ever since. Literally stay up until 4 or 5AM everyday and wake up no earlier than 11AM. Do nothing but play games & go on the internet.

Never go outside unless I'm forced to do a small errand for my mom. My heart starts racing just from her asking me to run to the store that's less than five minutes away to get just a couple things. Only have one real friend but he lives far away so we only talk when we play games.

Some would could this the NEET dream but I just feel like an enormous burden. I just lay in bed every night before falling asleep and browse this board while thinking of different ways I can kill myself.
>>
Are you all INFP itt?
>>
>almost 20
>still learning how to drive
>NEET
>can't find s job
>virgin
>still live at home
>I might start college next year
>>
>>28016151
I've gotten both INFP and ISTJ on Myers-Briggs tests within a month of each other and I no longer trust them.
>>
>>28016151
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME BRUH?
>>
My penpal stopped responding to me. I probably bored her out of her mind.

It's okay though, I was talking about way too much personal stuff, not even sexual. I just don't like women knowing a lot about me. Glad I wasn't infatuated with her.
>>
>>28016151
INTJ/INTP here, I also get a 50/50 split on the J/P.
>>
>>28016151
I usually get INTP or INFP

>>28016166
It's not completely accurate but I think it gives a pretty good picture of the type of person you are.
>>
Gambled all my money away, bet on a team to win a match with scores level and the other team was playing with 9 men because 2 red cards, there was over half an hour left and the pathetic Cucks couldn't manage another goal even with a 2 man advantage

I tried chasing on another match where it was 0-0 at half time and the home team had an extra man and was dominating the stats, got an 87 minute penalty and kicked it very weakly straight at the goalkeeper, the match ended a draw

REEEEEEERRR
>>
I messaged a girl for something non-sexual recently but she hasn't responded for several days and I can't help but assume she thinks I'm perving on her and that's why I've gotten nothing back.
>>
I never felt I was part of this world. I don't belong anywhere. I never got close to anyone.
>>
>>28016166
>I no longer trust them.
You're an idiot for trusting them ever in the first place, since they're effectively just horoscopes.
>>
>>28016483
pls only constructive criticism it's important for building self esteem (:
>>
>>28016318
I'm glad I always hated gambling.
>>
>>28016467
Similar here. But I've felt close to many people buy they always turn out to be opportunistic thieves.
>>
>>28016483
DO NOT PATRONIZE PEOPLE IN THIS GENERAL!
>>
so, today at work, my boss had to leave early, and he asked me to attend a meeting in his place. i agreed.

i got a panic attack and started feeling depressed, and decided not to show up to the meeting. i just went home instead and took a nap. tomorrow he will probably ask about the meeting. what should i say? do I lie and make up something, or just tell the truth?
>>
>>28016467
same thing anon. hey, at least if you have no connections to lose you can just go out and do whatever you want.
>>
>>28016782
And yet, for some reason I'm a shut-in NEET. I'm slowly rotting.
>>
>>28016538
>>28016662
>does a stupid thing
>gets called stupid
What the fuck were you even expecting? You want a safespace hugbox, try reddit, you stupid faggot.
>>
There is a girl that picks up our unsold newspapers for the week, and stops by every weekend.

I've always thought she was cute, but out of my league.
Should I ask her out anyways? Its a no risk thing, I think. Its not like I've ever said any words to her before other than thanks, and I've also never made eye contact with her, or rather, she never has with me. I don't even know what color her eyes are. She looks like a good person though.
I am afraid that she wont like me when she finds out about the real me, but it would hurt more to not ask her out and lose that chance, to always think about it, than to be rejected. Its also probable that she already has a boyfriend.
>>
>friend makes sexual joke about me
>I turn bright red
>friend makes fun of me for it
>I'm tearing up just typing it out
>>
>>28016831
Leave the /rsg/. This thread is for real sensitive guys. Did you get lost?
>>
How does someone get over a fear of really sensitive guys?
>>
>>28016847
She has an original boyfriend.
>>
>>28016905
what does original boyfriend mean?
If she does, I will still get that feeling of love of my chest. I want her to know that I like her.

When I see her this sunday, I am going to tell her that if its possible, I would like to get to know her better.

I only know her last name, from the sheet she leaves behind. I don't know her first name, just that it starts with an R.
>>
I type things to online buddy and they dont type back unless they are high or bored enough to entertain me.

I feel bad about this and don't want to type anything to that person anymore, but when I get something on that occasion I can't help, but continue to type back.
>>
>>28016850
it's okay anon, friends who bully you for doing cute things are usually the best kind.
either that or I've lost the ability to discern abusive relationships, which is a quality I highly recommend.
>>
>>28017035
try and lower your expectations for that friend a little, when you get the occasional thing from them it'll be a nice treat, and simply don't expect it to be more usual than that. they probably value your attention more than they let on, even if they don't realize it themselves. burning bridges or confronting them probably won't improve the situation in a way you'd be happy with.
>>
my vulva after i read this thread

a_desert.gif
>>
peaking/bottoming out in terms of depression for two, maybe three weeks now. low drive, haven't made any progress on art stuff. I don't think I'm getting worse, just kinda cruising on low.

I did a personality test cause I saw some mention of it earlier in the thread, it's been two if not three years since I took one so that was kinda fun. INFP (60/50 on T/F, 70%+ on the other scores) I know this stuff doesn't hold much weight but it's fun to think about.
>>
>>28017290
I used to love sensitive guys. They are genuinely easier to get along with and they care about feels.
>>
>>28017543
>used to
why used to
>>
>>28017584
I was >>28016884
I still like sensitive guys, but more from afar now. I get anxious and have panic attacks up close.

I dated a sensitive guy and things were perfect until about two and a half years in. Something changed and I don't know what exactly. He started lying to me and being passive aggressive and catty and I broke up with him after he slammed doors in the house (knowing that it gives me panic attacks). I also found out that he'd been stealing money from me.

I know, logically, that he's the exception not the rule, but now whenever I meet guys who are sensitive and sweet I get anxious and all I can think is that they have ulterior motives and are using me somehow. I want to be back to normal.
>>
>>28018030
sensitive is a pretty broad term you know. He may be sensitive and be the complete opposite of someone else still. Him being a thief and unprincipled has nothing to do with it.

I'm a sensitive guy (whatever that means to either of us), but I have an ideal in my head that I wouldn't go against by stealing or hurting someone I love.
Since we're anonymous, the ulterior motive I'd have with a girl would be to have her bear my children. That's really the only big thing I want from a woman, aside from physical affection and spending time just next to each other. I think that's the same for any type of guy though.
>>
The majority of posters here are spineless, not sensitive. I think it's pretty disgusting that you're trying to make a bad personality trait come over as positive. Almost Tumblr fat acceptance tier, even.
>>
>>28018030
i'm the guy that originally asked the question

i'd consider myself sensitive and i'm usually worried over whether the other person has an ulterior motive too or whether i'm bothering them etc

i guess my personal motive would be emotional closeness and keeping the loneliness away
>>
>>28018094
>He may be sensitive and be the complete opposite of someone else still. Him being a thief and unprincipled has nothing to do with it.
Yes, I know this intellectually but knowing something doesn't help me solve the problem when the problem is irrational fear thoughts.

Sensitive is a broad term and overall I think that's a good thing, but I mostly use it to mean that sensitive people display and express their emotions more openly, seek to empathize with others, and care for their feelings.

>>28018130
I think that fear of ulterior motives is decently common among people in general and especially people who aren't confident about reading each other.

These days I worry about ulterior motives from just about everyone, but it's sensitive guys that scare me the most.

I'm like you, I'm mostly after that emotional closeness. I used to feel really hopeful when meeting people that we might have something in common and just generally craving that "click."
>>
>>28018303
>I used to feel really hopeful when meeting people that we might have something in common and just generally craving that "click."

i still carry this hope within me because the harsh reality of this world hasn't woken me up yet, i'm still in a dream

i think i recently clicked with someone but i'm really scared because i haven't enjoyed an interaction this much in a long time

i'm sorry you were hurt by him anon, i've been fortunate enough to have met good people and not really taken advantage of
i've been hurt but it's been mostly my fault i got hurt so that helped a lot in terms of moving past it
>>
>>28018303
I definitely have a bit of irrational fear regarding the personality type of my ex, so I'd say it's perfectly natural to be anxious around people who remind you of your ex in a broad-category sense.

as for getting over it, good luck. I think I'm always gonna be hesitant around people who remind of people who've hurt me, which definitely makes it harder to find that initial "click" you're looking for.
>>
>>28013150
She'll never be the girl she was before the car accident, and if I talk to her too much in her current state she tends to threaten to harm or kill herself if I don't have sex with her. For that reason I haven't seen or contacted/responded to her in years.

Her grandpa's dead and the rest of her family is apathetic at best to her well-being. I finally responded to one of her messages last night, and she didn't immediately escalate it like she used to. If she had, I don't know what I would have done. My feelings for her are very strong, as well, in 7 years I haven't been able to forget or move on. I'm too ashamed to talk with anyone IRL about it.
>>
Her parents are abusive and controlling. They found out about us and now we can't see each other again. I mean its a much longer story but I can't bros, I can't go through it right now....worst day of my life so far...
>>
>>28018120
>Doj
opinion discarded
>>
>>28016847
>>28016950
hahahaha

you have to have a conversation with her before you ask her out

she'll just be blindsighted since she hasn't even talked to you. the only way it would work is if you were very attractive
>>
File: 1448585514710.jpg (67 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1448585514710.jpg
67 KB, 720x960
>>28013150

I got really hurt by a girl who told me she loved me.nearly got me sent to jail. Now im afraid to try again and a part of me hates them.

All I wanted was person to love me,instead a got a big cold knife into the back.
>>
>>28018760
ouch dude, that's like an emotional kick in the teeth. hope things progress positively.
>>
As >>28013190 put it, I feel everything too intensely, even the emotions of others. But I also tend to worry about people close to me, even when I objectively shouldn't or when I have no way of influencing the situation. Needless to say any form of relationship soon leaves me drained, exhausted and breaking down with worry. Being a 'yes-man' only makes it worse.
>>
>>28018811
>parents
Get the fuck out underage
>>
>>28013190
I wish this were easier to do. This week has been extra rage-inducing, fuck people
>>
>>28013150
>picture of Chad

Sage
>>
>>28019372
Fuck off. We're not all ugos like you.
>>
>>28013190
>So I have turned into an emotionless vegetable to feel less pain.
This is the path we take when the pain is too big. We lock our hearts above the clouds but I personally still weep without feeling much if anything. It might be something like a reflex that has gotten conditioned over time.
>that rare moment when you feel the rush of emotions, only for a short period of time

I must be creepy as fuck, smiling at monotone life, boredom and death without feeling fear.

Just the thought of congratulating my crush a happy bd makes me experience fear worse than that of potential death. I guess I'm too accustomed to pain and everything gloomy and the thought of adjusting to something possibly happy makes me only cringe.
>>
>>28019629
Ow you cut me
>>
>>28019641
I know I'm pretty edgy but to my dismay not as bad as the guy that made Coldsteel the Hedgehog.
>>
>>28013150
>real sensitive general
Real fucking faggot general

I'm a dumb piece of shit who cries over everything, is ridiculously self conscious and can't handle emotions. I'm not "deep", I'm a mental wreck.

You're a fucking faggot
>>
>>28019887
There's that. I'm the kind that doesn't display much empathy but it doesn't reflect what I feel at all. Mostly because I'm used to the fact people are assholes and only I can make it better for myself. Crying never helped.
>>
>>28013150
I'm sponging living space off my parents and stuck in the cycle of working a part-time job making $8.75 an hour so I can keep my car paid-up so I can keep going to work.

I want to go to college, but everything involved sends me into a fit when I try to get my head around it. Also that between working and school I'd have zero free time for at least 4 years, and probably more because everyone wants at least a master's now.
>>
>>28013150
Today I had walking class outside alone so I laid on the grass and let the sun warm me. It was one of the best things I've felt in a long time.
>>
>>28020803
>want to lie on grass
>ticks m8
>want to fuck girls
>STDs get cucked by condor

Fuck life. So much risk involved.
>>
My 'friends' when I was younger were so goddamn awful, it ruined my drive to make friends and connect with people.
>>
>>28018120
Choke on horse dick you tripfag
>>
I'm forcing myself to cut contact with my oneitis' twin sister. I've been at it all year, but every time I end up deciding that I'm happier with her in my life, only to find she can't give me the amount of attention that keeps me satisfied. Its hard to deal with because I fucking love her like a sibling of my own. Sure, there was and probably still is a sexual component, but truth be told I think it just hurts so much because she's the only person that's meant this much to me so far in my 24 years
>>
>>28013150
>make a skype group with friends
>a female joins
>beta genes want her attention so bad
>i dont to anything for her attention because r9k taught me its wrong
>she leaves the group but we still have her added on steam
>everytime she play a game and the steam notification pop up my heart races
>suddently someone post nudes of her
>she sent nudes to the chad of the group
>even if I know shes a slut, I still want her attention
>this feel dies out after a few weeks
>now angry at chad and want to cut contact with everyone in the group

being beta is the worst

my life is pathetic
>>
>>28023214
Monogamy was a mistake. They lied to us. It's fucking with our heads smdh.
>>
>>28016151
no, i'm INTP. i sympathise with folks who are INFP and INTJ though.
>>
>>28023252
I'm AYKM. but I sympathize with GTFO.
>>
File: 1460466253221.jpg (241 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1460466253221.jpg
241 KB, 633x758
>In love with previous girl in my life have known her for four years
>Still know her well, fell out of contact recently, she was with me for a bit but now were on our own paths
>Meet fembot on here
>Skype
>She's bretty gud, we talk about future plans and things we'd like to do, its fun to think about we know its not uber realistic and we don't take it too seriously
>tfw have extremely vivid dream
>found post saying how I'm just a faggot pleb, I can actually remember reading the text of this dream it wasn't garbled
>All the sudden I'm back at this old house I've been in before
>See original grill standing there, try to reach out and touch her
>No dice, see someone come in through door, its another kid who was interested in her they both seem older now, he has a bit of a beard since he's always had a weak jaw/shorter than me/weaker than me
>basically saw a future with them together, they kiss, go about their afternoon, fade to black
>be reminded of all the things I had with her

I don't want to do anything anymore. I just want to have enough money to work on my own projects. I don't want to be around anyone, or have friends, family or lovers. It always ends badly. tfw skype girl has no idea how bad it gets. tfw have a meme disease that gets overdiagnosed all the time.

Well I think its cool to just watch life happen for other people you know? So I think I'll force myself to settle for that. I'm done trying to live it. Just going to make as much money as possible and live comfortably then end it.
>>
Recently broke up with my long time GF, totally fucked all of life plans. My country is going to shit and by 2020 white people will be a minority, there is literally no foreseeable future for me. All that I want is a loyal partner and to love a simple life away form the shit fest that is the modern world.
>>
>>28023875
From*
Original comment
>>
i just fucking puked and now i'm in pain because i can't talk to the girl i like for like two days.
now i'm feeling terribly anxious and my hands and feet are cold as fuck
>>
>>28024227
You sound like an elderly person.
>>
>>28024259
i'm fucking 19 what the fuck.
why can't i just control my fucking stress and anxiety
>>
>>28018884
Its worked before with a previous girl.
Attractiveness is subjective.
>>
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 758x1053) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 758x1053
I was watching One Slap Jap last night and the part where justice rider tried to fight the Sea King not because he would win, but because it was the right thing to do and because he had to prove it to himself sent me to bed saddened.
>>
>>28023345
>I think its cool to just watch life happen for other people
I know that feel
Somehow I wish more dramatic or romantic things would happen in my life but by now I have kind of just accepted that I will never have a girlfriend. It just doesn't seem realistic at all, the whole concept is kind of completely foreign to me now. I just don't seem to be on the same plane of existence as other people, I'm basically not even human. I feel like I can only ever observe but I will never be able to live and experience myself and I've kind of made peace with that
>>
>work in an office
>sit by myself
>qt girl from a new company in the building enters occasionally to use the printer nearby
>don't notice her at first until she asks me a question and I see her eyes
>asks me another question the following week and smiles
>she's likely from a wealthy background (prep school etc) while I'm from a shit-tier background
>have no facebook or anything so probably seem very weird to her
>she comes in with her colleague each morning to make coffee
>leave for lunch at the same time once and she starts turning for some reason and I pretend I was going to the bathroom
>time passes and she starts coming in less and less
>kick myself for acting so aloof
>pass each other outside the unisex toilet in Feb
>haven't seen her all week so give her a big goofy instinctive smile and say "hey, how're you?"
>she smiles back and says "hey"
>fill my glass of water the following Monday and turn to see her waiting to fill hers up
>seems to be rushing to get to a meeting or something
>look at her while turning with a neutral expression and she looks at me with the same expression and neither of us smile or say anything
>walk up the stairwell a few days later and she waits for me to reach the top so she can descend
>she has the same indifferent / neutral expression
>looks past me
>say quickly "hey, how're you?" in a quiet, beta fucking voice
>she just looks past me and says nothing
>barely see her at all since
>walk to the bathroom today
>she's on her phone leaning against the wall along the corridor
>pass her on the way back to my office and she just stares at the ground as I pass

Felt bad man. There must be something wrong with me. I hope I'm not narcissistic because I don't think I am, I don't know what it is. Today when I saw her I was surprised how nervous I became, in the bathroom my legs were unironically shivering. Sometimes I wish I had a facebook account as it would make it easier for the people I meet to add me but I hated having one so much.
>>
>>28025858
Any advice on this appreciated btw

I felt like quitting my job anyway and this just encourages me even more.
>>
File: 1306405174308.jpg (95 KB, 637x480) Image search: [Google]
1306405174308.jpg
95 KB, 637x480
I'm trying to quit drinking alcohol every day. How do normal people sleep? I've just been passing out for years it's hard. There's so much time to fill too.
>>
>>28013150
>talking to someone you really trust
Ree, normies out, etc etc, you know the rest of it.
>>
>>28025908
You can trust me. Original message from your friend.
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.