[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've decided that tomorrow I will either be Alpha and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1438857227961s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1438857227961s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
So I've decided that tomorrow I will either be Alpha and advance my relationship with a friend, or I'll an hero. I'm done being a pussy, I'll make myself man up enough to do one of the two things I've wanted to do for years. Any tips on relationships or an hero?
>>
>>28013094
Your already friend zoned but give it a shot. I've found that its better to not be friends at all than be in the zone. Also man you can score puss no need to hero over one broad. All women are whore
>>
>>28013094
Thats pretty extreme
My advice is dont kill yourself
>>
>>28013140
She's told me before if I tried to make a move she wouldn't stop me, but she's one of the most confusing people I've ever met. I wouldn't do it just cause of her, I'm just not really content with anything currently.
>>
>>28013094
Tell me about her

Original desudesu
>>
Don't fap, don't let the fire out!
>>
If ypu want to kill yourself honorably, just eat oreos and little caesars every day for 10years
>>
>>28013179
She's 5'4", brunette with straight hair, perfect teeth, green eyes, i'd say a solid 8/10 all in all. She's not very stable though, and doesn't think about anything until after she's done it so I never really know what she wants from me
>>
>>28013176
Well change it man, I a came pretty close to heroing it. Wound up going to a therapist, it helped honestly
>>
>>28013231
What has been stopping you from making a move?
>>
>>28013295
complete lack of self confidence i suppose
>>
>>28013266
I'm sorry to hear that dude, I'm glad you got help. I've been on medication for depression for about 2 years and i've been seeing therapists but i cant say i've seen much difference
>>
File: 1461121217379.png (163 KB, 316x310) Image search: [Google]
1461121217379.png
163 KB, 316x310
I alpha'd up today OP, you can do it too.

Though, I got rejected in the worst way.
>>
>>28013326
Go for it then, if youre actually willing to an hero u have absolutely nothing to lose
>>
>>28013352
Hey man, you're still a step ahead of me, sorry to hear that you got turned down but its bound to happen every now and then
>>
>>28013386
Yeah, I just don't want her to think its her fault if i do end up doing anything extreme
>>
Regardless of the outcome of tomorrow I'll make a follow up post and let you fellas know how things went
>>
File: kamchatka-peninsula-02.jpg (436 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
kamchatka-peninsula-02.jpg
436 KB, 2000x1000
>>28013094
>An hero

plane to japan, boat to pic related.
Scavange from deserted cities. Camp in the woods. Bring and axe and rifle along with supplies.
Either you die a boy or emerge forth a man
>>
>>28014243
If only I had the funds
>>
>>28014344
you can fly there directly for $1500 open ended return
Bring and axe and food on the airplane. Its expensive there because there is no land route to russia
Go for a long walk
>>
>>28014401
i feel like there are more conventional methods of suicide
>>
>>28013522
I have to tell you this.

Dont do this while thinking to yourself about how youre going to end yourself if you lose. If youre thinking about losing before you've lost, you will focus on it and lose.

Go to her and only think positively. I knkw it's hard. It's all about fighting yourself, not her, not those around you. Just fight yourself like you have been already. You made it this far.

Smile, laugh, dont let anxiety and stress rule you. If your thoughts start racing, block them out, go to the bathroom, sip a glass of water. Use your advantages and fight back. Either way you will win against yourself.

Just make sure that the positive you wins against the negative you. Go get em OP.
>>
>>28014469
This is actually some solid advice, I'll make sure that I keep it in my mind.
>>
>>28014446
Yes but upon realization of lifes true andventures you may want to remain alive
>>
>>28014517
I live near the uinta mountains, seems a closer source of isolation than japan
>>
Take her to an alley, rape her, and slit her throat then slit yours
>>
>>28014736
Solid advice, but the hope is that there will be consent
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.