[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ I don't understand something... if the Asians are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: moltke.jpg (49 KB, 259x329) Image search: [Google]
moltke.jpg
49 KB, 259x329
/r9k/ I don't understand something...

if the Asians are the smartest race, Africans are the most athletic race, Jews are the most cunning race, Indians are the race most at peace with nature, sand niggers started civilization, and Poo in Loos have the most advanced waste depository system, then what innate characteristics enabled the white man to become the greatest & most successful of all the races?
>>
>>28012960
ambition and innovation
>>
>>28012960
Whites are the jews of the world
>>
being like jews I guess... enslaving other people and making shady business with each other
>>
>>28012960
>Asians are the smartest race
Modern Jews (Ashkenazim) are smarter than East Asians, verbally according to the SAT which is a pseudo-IQ test, Asians are better visual/spatial.

White people are the best at adaptation and innovation. The average white person may lose out in intelligence with the average East Asian by a slim margin if both are properly educated, but whites are more likely to have geniuses among them after the Jews of course. Asians generally lack individuality and thus creativity compared to others. Their collectivist tendencies have stifled their developments in those areas.
>>
>>28012960
A fuck ton of violence, warfare, and thinking of innovative ways to conduct said warfare.
>>
File: 1461026346361.jpg (84 KB, 800x1046) Image search: [Google]
1461026346361.jpg
84 KB, 800x1046
Faustian spirit.
>>
>>28013312
So whites are the best at war?
>>
File: 97865982765420984526.gif (560 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
97865982765420984526.gif
560 KB, 480x320
>>28013425
>laughs thinking of the irony of a nigger shitposting about lack of white greatness on a machine invented by whites
Not bad OP!
>>
>>28012960

Goblin prominence is literally only a few hundred years old. Human history is 100,000+ years. Its just the goblin's time to shine right now, but its almost over. The Orientals are on the rise again, and the goblin will be like an ant on an elephant against the orientals.
>>
>>28013471
>laughs thinking of the irony of a goblin shitposting about lack of oriental greatness on a machine invented only because math and knowledge existed because of orientals.
>>
>>28013475
>The Orientals are on the rise again

Bullshit. China's economy is slowing to a halt and we all know it. 10 or 20 years from now it'll either reform into a liberal state, which would be impossible to control since China has billions of people and is a civilization pretending to be a nation state in the first place and most likely eventually collapse or enter a civil war, or it'll enter another warring states period. Either way its on the precipice of a cliff and not rising up a mountain.

Also even if none of what I said turned out to be true how could it ever challenge the west seriously without starting a nuclear war?
>>
Diplomacy. Also known as being the best race at war. Who invented tanks, planes/jets, nukes, the best guns, etc. Whites are the race of war.
>>
>>28012986
dumb tranny for once is not dumb
>>
>>28013425
Pretty much. They spent so much time fighting each other and adapting tricks from fighting other peoples that they came to dominate the globe. Easily pushing aside every other ethnicity to come out on top. It's only in this era now that people are squeamish about war and there's all this human rights and SJW bullshit that whites have started to decline so much.
>>
>>28013854
I wish I lived back in the days where people like Moltke the Elder were around, who believed that humanity was best off in a constant state of war.
>>
>>28013329
But what Spengler really meant was that European civilization was only superior because it was a recent civilization, a "young" and "fertile" one. It was a civilization that had not yet been fully corrupted by itself but was approaching that state rapidly in the 1930s.
>>
File: 1460571036764.png (516 KB, 680x418) Image search: [Google]
1460571036764.png
516 KB, 680x418
>>28012960
In the end it probably comes down to the white culture of celebrating individual achievements which makes people go out and seek glory for their names. Asians have strong collectivist tendencies where the state is above all else, for example. Also I think whites are the only ones who take war really seriously, they have that little psycho spark in them. Now that war and conflict are a big no-no and we must all listen to Mrs. Female Teacher, we are declining fast. No physical violence, no self-defence allowed, pls call police and let the government settle all your problems. And extra boo boo for ebil "hate crimes". It's not like others have stopped killing us, so I don't know what the point of this pacifist indoctrination is.
>>
>>28014496
>whites are the only ones who take war really seriously
Pretty true. By the first world war (somewhat beginning in the middle of the Napoleonic wars) we'd turned the art of war into a science.

> It's not like others have stopped killing us, so I don't know what the point of this pacifist indoctrination is.
I share your sentiment anon. I will say though it only takes one generation without indoctrination to get the white race back to its regular habits.We have to be continuously reeducated every generation. As soon as shit really hits the fan in society and parents take kids out of government schools then we will feel our muscles flex once more.
>>
>>28012960
Picture of top-tier HGvM.
There is still hope.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.