[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
find sauce on this chik?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 554f921f.jpg (80 KB, 670x1027) Image search: [Google]
554f921f.jpg
80 KB, 670x1027
find sauce on this chik?
>>
>>28012869
That's nevada tan, 4 months after she was freed. She was basically abandoned by her family so she just went and became a gravure idol, last time I saw her she was doing interracial JAV. sometimes on /jp/ on the JAV general you can find people posting webms of that specific one for trolling purposes.
>>
>>28012938
>That's nevada tan
Noooo, I can't fantasize about her anymore ;-;
>>
>>28012938
oh my god i thought i was on /r/ but you guys are just amazing when it comes to this shit

ty, im leaving this thread up for others who are interested
>>
>>28012938
This is such an elaborate post I want to believe it.

I mean, it's not really Nevada-tan, is it?
>>
>>28012938
no fucking way source please
>>
>>28012984
>>28013010
Reverse search doesn't seem to indicate anything of the sort.

Too bad, I'd fap to Nevada.
>>
>>28012938
No fucking way. She was pretty cute in her spooky killer picture, but she's absolutely beautiful in this one. Too bad she does interracial shit. She really is evil or something.
>>
still want sauc
>>
hy now sauc!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.