[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need to vent, maybe need some advice >prom is coming up,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: shit.png (407 KB, 542x472) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
407 KB, 542x472
Need to vent, maybe need some advice

>prom is coming up, 2 weeks left
>ask someone
>she's taken
>oh fucking shit
>alarms going off, trying to find someone else
>taken, taken, taken, taken, TAKEN
>Now my only option is some random, shy qt I'm in a club with and that I had class with once, but never talked to her
>friends don't know who she is and I have no idea how to find her as I don't have class with her anymore
>even if I somehow do find her in a miracle, it's no guarantee she's open considering how qt she is
I'm fucked, goddamnit, so fucked. What am I supposed to do at this point...
>>
File: 1438582339314.jpg (37 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
1438582339314.jpg
37 KB, 600x580
>>28012435
don't go to that shit, especially if you don't have a partner

prom is literally just glorifying normalfags
it allows them to take pictures that represent their whole highschool life

avoid it if you're an actual robot, or maybe you're just a normalfag wanting to vent.

ALSO
>those kids who unironically went to prom with no partner

at least I wasn't one of those keks
>>
>prom

Jesus christ I really am getting too old to be browsing here.

Anyway, whatever choice you make, it doesn't matter. Prom is a meme and it won't matter when you're my age. For what it's worth I didn't go and have no regret.
>>
>>28012818
I'm in danger of becoming one of those fucking cucks fuck

I'm a semi-normie, I have friends and am somewhat outgoing but holy shit I'm terrible with women
>>
just ask her dude u have nothing to lose

anyway even if you go alone who even gives a shit. wtf. people see going alone as cringe (idk who, but people think that's what society thinks) but when you stop and think about it, going with someone else is SO fucking cringe

and posing for pictures that their parents are taking with those stupid poses. i don't get it. ask girls to dance at prom, sure, but a date specifically for prom? sounds like people are just desperate to seem a certain way just to conform which i find cringy and weak as heck
>>
>>28012435
I was set up with a prom date. It was awkward as fuck, she was a wicked nice girl by I was just so stupid I wish I didn't go desu
>>
File: 1451612202224.jpg (62 KB, 536x720) Image search: [Google]
1451612202224.jpg
62 KB, 536x720
>>28012921
you'll be fine if you don't go really

>>28012850
as this anon said
>>Anyway, whatever choice you make, it doesn't matter. Prom is a meme and it won't matter when you're my age. For what it's worth I didn't go and have no regret.

I have no regret either not going, maybe because there were no girls at my high, and that you needed to bring someone from outside of the school.

Just make sure you're not that guy who ends up sitting going with no partner
>if you go you'll end up being assigned to a table
>you'll most likely be the only one at the table without a partner

you'll remember that cringe for a lifetime if it occurs. avoid it
>>
>>28012435
Shes taken too bud. Just go with your mom and welcome to hell.
>>
>>28012989
bullshit, dude

i went alone (like most of my grade?) and i'm glad i went. it was a nice time with the lads. but whatever, not the end of the world if u miss it either but i'm just saying it's a nice experience to have.
>>
>>28012850
>tfw prom was over 10 years ago
>>
>>28012435
Lol Prom at my school was nearly cancelled because nobody was buying tickets. They had to move it to a smaller venue to make it happen. Out of a class of about 330 students, I think only like 50-60 people went and that's including people who didn't even go to our school.

So it was an easy decision to not go. Went my junior year though with a qt grill. It was lame so we left to go drink somewhere.

You aren't missing anything.
>>
>Going to prom
There's your problem
>>
>>28012435
Also go alone if you want. Fuck it. You only have to see these faggots from your school for what... Another 2 months at most? Fuck it bro. Go and pour booze in the punch bowl. Get wasted. Or better yet, just go to the after party.
>>
File: 1430882865961.jpg (54 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
1430882865961.jpg
54 KB, 550x366
>>28013037
It still trips me out that in a little over two years people still in their mother's womb during 9/11 will be old enough to post on 4chan.

Shit I remember when being a 1993fag would get you banned.
>>
File: 1439186427404.png (148 KB, 293x380) Image search: [Google]
1439186427404.png
148 KB, 293x380
>>28013082
>>28013078
>>28013037
>>28013023

>going to prom
>they think that this is appropriate for the average poster on this board

not everyone is like you normalfags, stop trying to shill OP into a cringe he'll never forget

>tfw missed prom as no partner
>stayed home and played runescape like every other day
>never felt anything bad about it
>no regret about it as I didnt like most of the people going anyway

>avoided extreme cringe as I find it very hard to talk to girls of my age
>>
>>28013133
fuck off autist, this is about what OP wants, not what you want.

also

>tripfag

eat shit and die
>>
stay home and play counter strike
>>
>>28013133
im sorry you were a fucking loser
>>
>>28012435
Stay home and cry yourself to sleep, like a man.
>>
File: 1437895305097.png (180 KB, 379x551) Image search: [Google]
1437895305097.png
180 KB, 379x551
>>28013174

>normalfag completely missing the whole point of this thread

pretty average considering you can't see anything out of your own deluded perspective
>e-everyone will be fine at prom!1!1!!!!
>you'll love it because I did!!!
>even if the people going there dont like you I ASSURE you it will be good!

fuck off retard

>>28013208
>bb

who?
>>
>being underage
>being such a normalfag you actually want to go to prom
fuck off to /b/, /soc/, /adv/, wherever
>>
>>28012435
Why would you ever want to go, if the desire is to get poon, why waste hundreds of dollars and wear a silly suit?
>>
>>28013230
learn to read you sad autistic retard, i didn't go to prom.

>i use a tripcode on a taiwanese rollerderby appreciation board

LMAOing at your life
>>
>>28013230
>caring about your virtual identity
loser
>>
>>28012435
Hey bruh I'm in the same boat as you. I got curved hard by all the girls I asked, so I'm just going to just black out on Xanax and a but of alcohol (so I don't remember it but also don't die). This is the only option left for us, fampai
>>
>>28013230

How to Spot A Faggot:

1. Uses a tripcode
2. Uses a tripcode
3. Uses a tripcode
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.