[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone please explain this neurotypical weirdness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: normies.png (605 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
normies.png
605 KB, 900x900
I did a little social experiment literally ten minutes ago and confirmed something I've been wondering about for a long time. I thought maybe I was reading too much into it, but I suppose not.

I have discovered a new form of normalbane. I know that it works--but not how it works.

Apparently it's some kind of trigger for the neurotypical mind, the idea of a person trying to completely remove gestures of intimacy and human connection from sex. I'm talking about strict eye contact restriction, preventing or forbidding them from moving or smiling or touching or making so much as a fuckin' PEEP, no matter how it feels for them, no matter whether they're asleep or awake.

And this is so awful to normies that merely hearing about it on the internet makes them degenerate into screeching "Autist! Autist! Autist!" like someone opened a can of tourettes in their vicinity.

I found out the hard way that actually doing that type of sex with normals completely messes them up and makes them go bat shit loony. It never seemed that bad, or hard to deal with, I mean these were people who called themselves submissives and I briefed them on everyfuckingthing I was going to do and how I was going to do it. And they STILL went into meltdown-mode from the impersonal, depersonalizing sex. The men held out longer on average, but eventually they went hysterical too.

And now one of them has been crying rape, over things he consented to, because of how bad it was for him. God DAMN I am tired of getting this fake-rape bullshit from neurotypicals.

My hypothesis: Normies don't actually like sex very much. They don't rabidly fuck each other because their libidos are that high, or their physical urges that overwhelming. They use it as a vector for YET MORE social activity. Depriving them of their social happytimes leaves them with only the physical stress and shock of being fucked. It's like taking away their autism ritual and making them do something intense. Is this accurate?
>>
e.very thread deserves a reply
especially ones with this much autistic detail
>>
>>28012264
wait

you fucked a guy?
>>
So that is what I was doing wrong...
>>
>>28013501
The best kind of detail
>>
>>28012264
You sound autistic m8
>>
>>28012264
How did you do this research good sir?
>>
this thread is fucking autistic
>>
>My hypothesis: Normies don't actually like sex very much. They don't rabidly fuck each other because their libidos are that high, or their physical urges that overwhelming. They use it as a vector for YET MORE social activity. Depriving them of their social happytimes leaves them with only the physical stress and shock of being fucked. It's like taking away their autism ritual and making them do something intense. Is this accurate?

Probably. People don't seem to thrive sex for sex itself, but for it's social implications as well as for the intimacy to it related.
It's kind of a ritual like you said, it's an activity they do together or whatever, but sex itself is a very dumb thing if you think about it. That's probably why actual rape victims are traumatized by it
>>
>>28012264
>>28013549

OP is a Fag

ohreeginaal
>>
>>28012264
This would be a lot easier to understand if you actually revealed your gender.

It sounds like you're been fucking men in the ass or something.
>>
File: 1445447175984.png (264 KB, 380x458) Image search: [Google]
1445447175984.png
264 KB, 380x458
>>28012264
>ranting about neurotypicals
>when you can apparently get sex so easily that you have the luxury of even performing these experiments in the first place
Fucking normies man
>>
>>28012264
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT l SUCK COCKS
>>
File: australian shitpost cannon.jpg (150 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
australian shitpost cannon.jpg
150 KB, 600x900
>>28012264

nice one friendalamadickdong
>>
>>28013754
he is a guy because otherwise they wouldnt accuse them of rape.
it sounds like he fucked men and women, dont know if thats what he meant.
>>
File: excuse me what the fuck.jpg (45 KB, 711x669) Image search: [Google]
excuse me what the fuck.jpg
45 KB, 711x669
>>28012264
>Apparently it's some kind of trigger for the neurotypical mind, the idea of a person trying to completely remove gestures of intimacy and human connection from sex. I'm talking about strict eye contact restriction, preventing or forbidding them from moving or smiling or touching or making so much as a fuckin' PEEP, no matter how it feels for them, no matter whether they're asleep or awake.

>no eye contact
>no moving
>no touching
>no sound
>literally nothing

How would that be classified as sex in any sense of the word? Doesn't sex typically involve... touching and moving? So, they're literally just laying there doing nothing.

That's not sex, that's laying there.
>>
ok op please explain what you did because i dont follow
>>
Can someone explain what op said I don't speak autismo
>>
what in the fuck
dude
you are fucked
>>
Oh my glorping god oh pee I laughed the fuck out loud bro that was the funniest starrey I ever did read on this board. It will just take a moment to tell you about when I was reading the story, firstly I read the first sentence of your story and I fucking laughed out loud, read the secondly part of your story and secondly I laughed my fucking ass off, thirdly I concluded your types thirdly laughing my sides right the fuck out of orbit. Hand it to ya my mane mang from fartpackistan, swill was a swell read and if the rules were changed I would gladly subscribe to your posts to be notified by cellphone. In fact, this story was so goddgummed good I think I'll talk about it more. Looking at keyboard tracks as a whole, its really a worked off art. The pacing, loquaciousity, indeterminabomnidable pontifidexteretasiality, burgandy, I'm very impreesed. The pain I feel of having to have been looking forward to the zenith moment of my life, alas, has passed. Goodnight. *elephant kills self*
>>
>>28014335
I'm guessing that the only touching and moving would be from OP fucking the other person, and they would remain completely still and without eye contact and the like
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.