[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be black and autistic >thought I was the bottom of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 1460974211178.jpg (28 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1460974211178.jpg
28 KB, 512x512
>be black and autistic
>thought I was the bottom of the barrel
>go to a university full of beta indians
>realize that I am actually leagues ahead of them in general despite being a beta virgin
>>
Indians and Arabs have had women literally given to them for the last 500 years. They've never had to try and impress or compete for them at all.
>>
File: 1455643048419.jpg (265 KB, 700x990) Image search: [Google]
1455643048419.jpg
265 KB, 700x990
>>28012224
>go to a university full of beta indians
>tfw am beta indian

b-blacks cant be robots
whites cant be robots

only other indians can feel my autism induced pain
>>
File: absolutely haram.jpg (58 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
absolutely haram.jpg
58 KB, 531x471
>>28012224
Muslim indian here. We're discouraged from talking with women, hence the separation of genders, plus dating is haraam (pic related, is my parents face when I talk to them about it.) But I'm actually not upset because I couldn't get a gf even if I tried, religion gives me a good excuse why I don't have one though its really my autism.

Can't wait for my arranged wife desu.
>>
File: crying girl.jpg (55 KB, 784x589) Image search: [Google]
crying girl.jpg
55 KB, 784x589
>>28012345
tfw I'm an Indian going to a university next year that is 75% white people
>>
>>28012224
tfw brown beta wizard weeb Mexican-American.

It doesn't get any more special snowflake than this.
>>
>>28012440
>when I talk to them about it

what the fuck is your problem? my brother does the same shit, i dont understand

why do you talk to your parents about anything remotely related to relationships and shit like that? theres no point, the conversation will lead nowhere good

its nice your parents actually still intend to arrange marriage you though. my parents underestimate my robot level and probably think i might have gf one day

>>28012515
that's ok
99% of indians at my uni are actually not beta at all, they are chadbro dudes who do nothing but party and drink and fuck desi girls
it makes it super awkward when i exist near them

gl at uni try to make friends quickly otherwise you fade into NPC territory after the first few months
not that that's exactly a problem...
>>
>>28012224
>beta
>indians
so indians?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.