[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck normie lecturers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1446533058333.jpg (34 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1446533058333.jpg
34 KB, 720x720
How am I ever meant to rid myself of this robotic curse if the educators are as bad as the normies?

>be at uni yesterday
>high marks so far
>in class lecturer asks me "are you ok" randomly
>say yes I'm fine
>today
>walking alone from one class to another
>lecturer asks to speak with me
>takes me to a room
>2 other lecturers already inside
>"anon please sit down"
>ambush.png
>"we've noticed you seem very uncomfortable in class is everything ok anon?"
>yes
>"you don't talk or participate in class at all and always sit by yourself is something wrong anon?"
>no
>'tell us what's wrong and we can try and help anon"
>tell them I have anxiety
>tell them they can't help
>they ask what meds I take
>tell them
>"that seems like a lot for just anxiety"
>It's bad anxiety
>"ok we just wanted to make sure everything was ok"
Fucking lecturers. I'm furious. Can they just ask me what meds I take? I just want to be left alone with my study I don't need to fucking participate in class or with any normies or chads or stacies. Should I have just told them I was abused from 2-6 and left it at that?

I'm gob smacked this situation even arose, what did they think I was going to shoot up the fucking campus or something?
>>
>>28012181
I hope you realize you're going to be getting a visit from the campus PD soon.
>>
>>28012181
did it help? from your post i'm guessing no.
>>
>>28012181
They have to pretend to care just in case you end up shooting the school or else they get called neglectful.
>>
>>28012181
>Can they just ask me what meds I take?
No they cant ask that but since you've already told them it doesn't matter.

>>28012210
This.
>>
>>28012210
Why? I haven't done anything wrong.

>>28012213
What is there to help?

>>28012232
I would literally never shoot up a school. I'm impartial to school shootings and mass murder but I would never do it because I don't want to ruin my life and/or die.
>>
I'm pretty sure that's illegal in the US (for someone to ask for your health info from a position of power). But it sounds like you're form another country.
>>
>>28012532
>Why? I haven't done anything wrong.
It doesn't matter, you've shown them that you're not one of them and they're scared of you now.
>>
>>28012181
when i left uni because of my depression the school called the police on me. two detectives showed up to my house and they were trying to determine if I would go back and shoot up the school. they said my military background was a red flag. fucking retards
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.