[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Hitler_behind.jpg (39 KB, 414x326) Image search: [Google]
Hitler_behind.jpg
39 KB, 414x326
Many years ago today someone very dear to me was born. He was an ambitious man, a dreamer, an artist and a visionary. His life came to a tragic end when he was bullied so fiercely and relentlessly that he took his own life with both pills and a gunshot to the head. All he wanted to do was make the world a better place. And he did nothing wrong. Let us commence ten days of festival to honor the great and inspiring life he lived.

Good night, sweet prince. Good night.
>>
May he rest in peace. Hopefully we can put an end to bullying once and for all.

Thread music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDLyKSYRqXM
>>
>ywn go back to 1917 and put a bayonet in Hitler's gut
Reminder that Shitler is the reason that today in Germany you will be put into prison for 5 years for insulting refugees on facebook. And why Germany is so pussified in general.
>>
>>28012191
Wrong. It was the Jews and their League of Ultracapitalists that castrated Deutschland. Soon the Star of David will be positioned at the center of the German flag and the Moslems will taint the genetic pool until nothing but degenerates remain.
>>
>>28012372
You're right, da joos used their reptilian mind control powers to force Germany into a destructive war and eternally cuck it afterwards. Hitler was just trying to stop them, right?
>>
>>28012430
Haha you're chasing the red herring. The conspiracy that Jews are reptiles is a ruse meant to re-direct attention away from the Jews while they work to usurp the world from the children of Abel.
>>
>>28012549
Okay okay, you got me. They used the illuminati then?
>>
>>28012430
If you seriously don't believe the Jews are involved in this in modern times you are genuinly insane. That is all.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.