[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any legal repercussions for walking into a fast food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: children.jpg (26 KB, 344x432) Image search: [Google]
children.jpg
26 KB, 344x432
Are there any legal repercussions for walking into a fast food joint, claiming it's my first day for training without actually being hired. The idea is to just walk in, get a uniform and start working immediately without having gone through any sort of hiring process.

It will be secretly recorded although there is no intent to cause any harm to the business or customers, or even get paid for it. They would also know at the end it was a trick and they would be asked permission before it was uploaded online.
>>
IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO CHILL BRAH
>>
uniforms dont grow on trees
a manager will 100% notice you don't belong if you actually manage to find a uniform, and they will assume you are trying to rob them and call the police
seems pretty epic though
>>
>>28011942
It won't be possible . No establishment would want to be responsible for any repercussions. They will know you aren't supposed to be there.
>>
Uhh, yes? This is obviously fraud. Any real company would be litigious about this, and pursue you civilly if they couldn't get criminal charges against you pressed.

Acting like an employee might damage their service, cost them money, or expose information, or valuable things to you.

Finally, if you have a YouTube prank show, just kill yourself.
>>
>>28011942
Well for one you need a food handlers permit to legally work in fast food....
>>
>>28011942
i doubt there would be any serious repercussions, no. i also think it won't work, fast food places are pretty corporate and they have well-established procedures for inductions, they'll rumble you straight away. even it it DID work, why would they give permission for it to be uploaded? it would be a big embarressment for the company.
>>
>>28012048
>Well for one you need a food handlers permit to legally work in fast food....

Not in any legit country you don't.
>>
would I be able to get a job this way?
>>
>>28012048
You don't need to be a certified food handler to work in fast food, there just must be X certified handlers (usually supervisors) per Y employees, You get a "certification" from a supervisor or certified employee who trains you on food safety.

My certification expires next year so it's not a problem anyway.

>>28012033
It's only fraud if I try to obtain money or valuables. We won't accept any pay.
>>
>>28011942
That would be so fucking epic!
Don't forget to tell us the story once you did it xD
>>
>>28011942
the manager doesnt just have random uniforms lying around, and if they did some one else would have told them that they had a new hire. also fast food joints dont have a lot of workers so they would obviously be able to tell if you work there or not.
i could maybe see it working at a bigger store like walmart, provided you bring your own clothes that look basically the same as the staff clothes
>>
>>28012206
No... You'd be getting footage for use on YouTube which has monetary value. Knowingly lying in an attempt to profit by impoverishing someone is fraud.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.