[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you approach people out of the blue? I'm getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (1 MB, 700x902) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 700x902
How do you approach people out of the blue? I'm getting to the point where I don't care about rejection anymore, but I can't think of a way of just approaching a qt that isn't 100% spergy

Keep in mind I'm a KV who's never asked a girl out and has no friends to help with this
>>
File: Salamanders_Chaplain_Termi.jpg (183 KB, 782x1000) Image search: [Google]
Salamanders_Chaplain_Termi.jpg
183 KB, 782x1000
>>28011926
By staying faithful to the Emperor of Mankind
>>
File: image.jpg (378 KB, 1000x1053) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
378 KB, 1000x1053
>>28011958
>implying OP's pick isn't loyal
Guardsmen are guardsmen
>>
Practice small talk. If you can't do that, approaching women is way out of your league.

When I was younger, I got fed up with being lonely and a KV. I lived near NYC, so I would take the train there and practice talking to women at public parks and bars/clubs. I definitely got rejected, stuttered, etc., but I came out of that dojo a new man.

Having a service industry job is good, too. Lots of people to help normalize you.
>>
>>28012055
Service job sounds like the way to go, talking to people seems spooky when I'm not payed for it
>>
>>28011926
I knew what KV meant right away I think I have been here too long
>>
>>28012286
Nawh

I mean, you definitely have, but that's not an indicator. It's just jargon, you'll pick it up in any environment that has it. Normal human stuff
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.