[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >freshman unifag >dunno shitall about calcul
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: sign.jpg (14 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
sign.jpg
14 KB, 240x160
>be me
>freshman unifag
>dunno shitall about calculus
>never gonna need that shit anyway
>ffw to yesterday
>final calc exam
>open the booklet
>allofmywat.gif
>literally wasn't taught any of this shit
>fail gloriously
>ain't even mad at first
>realize I'm going to have to retake the course
>growing_rage.wav

Basically started an online petition to appeal the exam for being unfair. If anyone here has been in this situation I encourage you to sign so that less people have to go through this in future. Thanks :)

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/224/076/576/appealing-the-mat1332-final-exam/
>>
>>28011894
Before you get people to sign this petition, did you actually show up to class and do all the homework? Calculus is not that hard if you practice the problems
>>
>>28011894
git gud and read spivak
>>
>>28011894

FUCKING SIGNED!!!!!

>thanks breana
>>
>>28011894
>mat1332
>OttawaU
Should have come to Carleton. Not signing :^)
t. Raven
>>
>>28011894
i'm on track to fail calculus twice. everyone has their shortcomings anon, it's okay. just make sure you put the effort in and realize that your next attempt at the class is starting where you left off. you'll be ahead of the class.
>>
Math requirements are so fucking stupid.
Never in my life will I ever fucking ever need to know how to do calculus or solve for x. I will literally always have a calculator with me.

It's a waste of everyone's time to teach it to me. I'm not a fucking engineer or a physicist I will never use it.
>>
>>28012215
I'd better one for ecor 1101. Go ravens.
>>
>Haven't been to class in weeks
>About to fail unless I do really well on final
>Except I haven't been to class in weeks

Day of Exam

>Sit behind Asian gurl
>Copy all of her answers except a few
>90/100
>Pass class

NEETbux come in many forms beyond just money
>>
>>28012386
>ecor 1101
shiet. i'm taking that over the summer.
>>
>>28012477
I did all the homework that was assigned. On the exam all the questions followed the same concepts of the the homework with completely different processes. I'll probably have to take it again in the summer too.
>>
>>28012589
>I'll probably have to take it again in the summer too.

What a waste of time. You should be able sue over that, he's wasted month of your time.
>>
>>28012589
That's what I've been hearing about the exam. If you're going to register, there are still two lab sections open. Which engineering stream are you in?
>>
>>28012468
What kind of shitty university do you go to where they don't have dividers and rows where they alternate seating between different subjects so you can't copy off other people at all?
>>
>>28012734
It all really depends on the teacher. Its pretty easy to cheat at ucsd
>>
>>28012589
I think you might not have actually fully grasped the concepts. It's one thing to know how to plug n chug easy problems and another to understand the processes and be able to apply that to other problems. All of my math professors have done the same thing where the math problems on the test are harder and add different stuff.
>>
>>28012734
They had GSI's watching us, we were in an auditorium. Except they were reading books and dicking around on their phones.
>>
>>28012281
That'll be sandwich only and a water cup please
>>
>>28012843
Man, even in auditoriums everyone was spaced out so that you couldn't copy anyone since they'd be too far to see. You could go to the washroom and they'd just wait outside though so you could check your phone if you wanted. I'm way too paranoid to ever cheat on a final though.
>>
>>28012898
I was 100X more stressed taking random discrete glances at the person in front of me than I have ever been taking a test
>>
>>28012673
Mechanical. I'm guessing it'll take forever to get the mark back too.
>>
>>28012936
I'm in electrical. Just transferred this semester so all I've taken are MATH 1004, MATH 1104, and ECOR 1606. We haven't gotten any marks back
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.