[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BARACK OBAMA APPRECIATION THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: BARACKTHEGODEMPEROR.jpg (236 KB, 800x452) Image search: [Google]
BARACKTHEGODEMPEROR.jpg
236 KB, 800x452
Hello, robots, cuckservatives, and cuckservative robots! Today, I felt it would be a great idea for us to honor the greatest president in the history of the United States of America, Barack Obama! Over the years, Barack Obama has fought for our great nation and has proven to be among the most liberal of all United States presidents. He has implemented the genius plan of Obamacare. He killed Osama Bin Laden. He repealed Don't Ask Don't Tell. He legalized gay marriage. For these reasons, it is not time for us to join together and pay homage to our true God Emperor, the great Barack Obama! Bow down to your master!
>>
Jimmy Carter was 10x more liberal. Obongo is only liberal on gun control and such, he is still a corporate puppet to a degree.
>>
Brooklyn still has coonery going on
Detroit is fucked
White people are still free
But the world hasn't ended and there are no race wars so....business as usual?
>>
More like nigger in chief, am I right?
>>
>>28011865
to a degree

by degree do you mean 100%?
>>
>>28011865
>>28011912
>>28011929
>>28011938
Lol you are all suck cucks it's not even funny. You all need to stop browsing Breitbart and sucking Alex Jone's dick.
>>
Why do you want to be a douche about it? He is the greatest current president.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.